spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Crystal / Paradise (Sega NU 1.1)

15 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

So is it meaning that it is the game's problem instead of my save data?

I'm not sure about your current save, but if you're current rank is lower than the required rank for worldsend in Amazon, and you used the ticket unlocker there, then Crystal gets confused over why you have access to tickets after the transfer, as Crystal uses a different system for worldsend access.

Thus, it disallows you to purchase worldsend during ticket selection, and also disallows you to use existing tickets since you're of incorrect rank, and you've effectively locked yourself out until you've reached the correct rank.

Basically, it's not anything's fault, just your rank.

I'm getting real bad hitching and stuttering with Crystal. Amazon Plus ran flawlessly. Any guesses? I did also change the Tasoller from keyboard input mode to the LED compatibility driver.

29 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

But may you tell me what is the rank limit for entering the world end?

I think Premium Play is rank 3, and Worlds End is rank 4, but I'm not 100% on that.

Have you not tried editing the XML files? That works fine for me.

9 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

I have tried to use the unlimited ticket patches again

You probably shouldn't do that. The two games have different files of the same name for those tickets, so trying to use the amazon patch on crystal will cause conflicts down the line. 

All I've done to the XML files is do the exact same changes as the patch, but on the files specifically for crystal.

1 minute ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

have you lost the most left hand side's golden world end and premium tickets after editing the XML files?

Yes, editing the XML has removed the option to purchase tickets with credits and returned them back to the user box shop for me. 

1 hour ago, ShadowSoldier89 said:

I'm getting real bad hitching and stuttering with Crystal. Amazon Plus ran flawlessly. Any guesses? I did also change the Tasoller from keyboard input mode to the LED compatibility driver.

ok, swapped the Pentium 4400 for an i5 6600 in the PC I was using for this, and all stuttering is now gone. Surprising a chuunithm update would cause that hardware increase need when the arcade hardware is static and older than what I already had.

On 2/16/2021 at 10:00 AM, ShadowSoldier89 said:

ok, swapped the Pentium 4400 for an i5 6600 in the PC I was using for this, and all stuttering is now gone. Surprising a chuunithm update would cause that hardware increase need when the arcade hardware is static and older than what I already had.

Glad to see a solution. So the processor was the problem? Not like the graphics card?

Edited by redalchemy

3 hours ago, redalchemy said:

Glad to see a solution. So the processor was the problem? Not like the graphics card? I ask because I get slight stuttering but it isn't bad, but considered trying to fix it.

yea CPU only change. Im using a GTX 970 and didnt change that

11 hours ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

Has anyone tried to ask GAMO2 if there is a official firmware for HDD?

I am curious about that and sent an email to them one month before

They first ask me the email address and order number

Is it meaning that they really have it but only provide to the customers who bought the controller privately?

I would be extremely surprised if they did. That would be asking for a lawsuit. If you look at the Tasoller page, Chunithm isn't mentioned at all. They say that you can use it for Seaurchin and Deemo I believe. They aren't going to suggest anyone go out and download a dump.

Edited by redalchemy

Hey what loader do you all use for Chunithm? 

Edited by redalchemy

Oops accidentally posted twice. Sorry. 

Edited by redalchemy

Don't really bother with loaders unless I need loader injected settings to make things work, just makes more points for things to go wrong rather than just launching it directly.

Just me though.

On 2/17/2021 at 12:41 PM, AyaseMitsukasa said:

602d54b1d932a_Screenshot2021-02-1801-38-41.png.9be72aee64f8817337227e0a713d62fa.png

I have created a simply bat which will open all the things that are needed for the game at one time

And convert it to exe using the Bat To Exe Converter

And pin it to the start menu for my convenience

I want to know if there are some better ways to open the game also

But this method is still fine for me currently

Doing it right

Edited by redalchemy

A lot of progress has been happening these past couple of days so I don't blame you if it looks confusing.

Below is my understanding of the basic steps you should do to get started.

Prerequisites to download:

- Amazon Crystal (thanks petje! - password: bbs.bemanicn.cc

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

- A020 expansion - Songs released between Crystal and Crystal Plus (thanks tomo_unity!) 

Hidden Content

- A017 expansion - Songs expired by previous versions 

Hidden Content

- Segatools v004 

Hidden Content

- Minime v013 (thanks 7zxkv!) 

Hidden Content

- Guide.txt from 

Hidden Content

1. Extract Chunithm Crystal (preferably to a C:\ drive location e.g. C:\Chunithm\SDBT_1.40.00)

2. Extract the contents of the A020 expansion to your SDBT_1.40.00\app\data\A000 folder

3. Extract the contents of the A017 expansion to your SDBT_1.40.00\app\data\A000 folder

4. Open Segatools v004 and copy the contents of the chuni folder into SDBT_1.40.00\app\bin

5. Extract Minime v013 (e.g. C:\Chunithm\minime_v013)

6. Follow the Guide.txt to configure your segatools.ini file and the game itself (you'll need to know your PC's IP address and other details for this step)

7. Play the game! (by launching start.bat for minime v013 first, checking that there is an OK message and then start.bat for Chunithm)

From this point, you can upgrade your Crystal installation to Crystal Plus and then Paradise if you like.

However, since neither version is fully tested at this point, you can still use the new content in a stable Crystal installation by copying over the A000 content and overwriting your Crystal A000 directory's content. After that, do the same with the Paradise upgrade.

Recommended but optional:

- Use the Bemani patcher on your chuniApp.exe to increase the timers and other handy options (

Hidden Content

)

- Use the Tasoller LED patch if you have a Tasoller controller and want to use it exclusively for this game (thanks Mike T!)

- Use the Crystal Force Unlock patch if you like everything unlocked from the start (thanks redalchemy!)

Thanks to everyone!

Edited by hybir

On 2/18/2021 at 6:35 PM, SYNTHSPC said:

excuse my ignorance but i'm new to this.
But how can I install from the beginning?

Someone else made a better guide

Edited by redalchemy

Well, I changed my setup to a 32" monitor + speakers from a 32" LCD TV.

Now I've lost my sound and can't get it back.

I did patch my ChuniApp here:

Hidden Content

All I picked was "Forced shared audio mode", and I did verify the sample rate is correct.

But no matter what, I can never get any sound anymore. Worked fine without any patching on the TV, but it's a bad TV. So now I have this fancy monitor + speakers and can't get it working... :(

On 2/18/2021 at 9:31 PM, sTo0z said:

Well, I changed my setup to a 32" monitor + speakers from a 32" LCD TV.

Now I've lost my sound and can't get it back.

I did patch my ChuniApp here:

Hidden Content

All I picked was "Forced shared audio mode", and I did verify the sample rate is correct.

But no matter what, I can never get any sound anymore. Worked fine without any patching on the TV, but it's a bad TV. So now I have this fancy monitor + speakers and can't get it working... :(

Have you tried with an unpatched file? It could be the patch that made it stop working.

Edited by redalchemy

18 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

Have you tried with an unpatched file? It could be the patch that made it stop working. I've heard others say sound didn't work for them but from what I understand the bemani patcher fixed it.

Edit: nvm just noticed you said you tried that already.

Yep, wasn't working with unpatched exe... so tried to patch it, still nothing.. :\

EDIT: Well, I managed to get it working with the unpatched exe (tried solution with the patched exe, didn't seem to make a difference).

Just kept re-arranging my sound setup until the game finally liked the way it was setup. 

Edited by sTo0z

On 2/18/2021 at 11:53 PM, Arcade Elieth said:

help

It says that the network is processing and to wait a while. Then it says guest play accepted only right now. 

Edited by redalchemy

@Arcade EliethCould it be this ?

Hidden Content

Since your screenshot shows group A

Edited by petje

58 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

It says that the network is processing and to wait a while. Then it says guest play accepted only right now. 

It may be the daily lockout that happens. Not sure tho. Even with the patch there is still like an hour a day you can't play.

I have yet to even attempt world's end stuff but mine shows that I can choose world's end tickets at the beginning. I believe that's how you do it. There may also be a level requirement but I'm not for sure. Someone else may be able to help more.

It doesn't let me slected the ticket is the problem, as i said it says there arn't any worlds end songs so it wont let me. even though have them in the music folder and the cuesheets for them

From the conclusion 27 monitor should not use tasolle

I play chunithm crystal by tasoller in 27inc monitor .

this controller is so big .thus,i can not touch block colectly.

if you have 32inc monitor ,you can enjoy it.

but 32inc monitor is not appropriate to net surfing on the desk 

Edited by 7zxkv
size?

5 hours ago, mikeiidx said:

this controller is so big .thus,i can not touch block colectly.

if you have 32inc monitor ,you can enjoy it.

I play on a 28 inch monitor using Openithm and haven't had issues. The Tasoller does have a lot of extra dead space on the ends though so you might need to make more room on the ends.

It shouldn't be nessessary to line it up 1:1 with your controller once your muscle memory gets used to it. Chunithm is very forgiving when it comes to hit accuracy.

Try moving the monitor further away.