Jump to content
spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Crystal / Paradise (Sega NU 1.1)

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Varlei said:

 

You should probably provide screenshots or pictures of what errors you're getting at least if you wanna get help. Just saying "there's a textbox" doesn't tell anyone what the issue is.

Sorry, this right here.

Sdbt_1.45.00_20200317223748_0 Screenshot 2021.02.28 - 12.03.52.16.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

Sorry, this right here.

Sdbt_1.45.00_20200317223748_0 Screenshot 2021.02.28 - 12.03.52.16.png

 

Something's wrong with your MiniMe setup. Make sure you follow the instructions on how to set it up.

EDIT: Alternatively, you didn't set up the stuff you need to set up in the test menu. Press F1 and follow this guide:

 

- Select ゲーム設定 (Game settings).

- Select 配信サーバー設定 (Distribution server setting)

- Set this setting to サーバー (Server)

- Select 筐体グループ設定 (Cabinet group setting)

- Set this setting to OFF

- If desired, you can also set 音楽選択時間設定 (Music selection time setting) to 99 or whatever.

- Select 終了 (Finish)

- There will be a centered prompt notifying you that a restart is necessary to put your new settings into effect. Confirm both prompts. The game will now exit.

Edited by Varlei
Instructions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Varlei said:

 

Something's wrong with your MiniMe setup. Make sure you follow the instructions on how to set it up.

EDIT: Alternatively, you didn't set up the stuff you need to set up in the test menu. Press F1 and follow this guide:

 

- Select ゲーム設定 (Game settings).

- Select 配信サーバー設定 (Distribution server setting)

- Set this setting to サーバー (Server)

- Select 筐体グループ設定 (Cabinet group setting)

- Set this setting to OFF

- If desired, you can also set 音楽選択時間設定 (Music selection time setting) to 99 or whatever.

- Select 終了 (Finish)

- There will be a centered prompt notifying you that a restart is necessary to put your new settings into effect. Confirm both prompts. The game will now exit.

I edited the tools correctly up until the subnet, no idea what to use for it, I have now implemented those arcade settings, no change.

Edited by bakaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bakaaa said:

Mashed l thorughout it all, didnt get into any test menu, game launches just fine, but is blocked by some connection error, yes i edited my config and started the server. I might just give up until the next version.

Did you edit the exe at Bemanipatcher?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

Did you edit the exe at Bemanipatcher?

Edited a few things, didnt edit the localhost one or the encrypted ones since I know my pc ip and the other 2 seemed like only use unless things fail, which I guess I should try now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2021 at 10:46 AM, pole22 said:

Only have a few of these songs, is there an option file for these? dont have songs like deep in abyss but do have the two hololive songs

 

No one has these songs, because they're not even released at the arcades yet! :very-good:

The latest hololive songs aren't even announced on the official Chunithm Twitter.

For every version of Chunithm, there's always cuefiles set far ahead in the music list so that Sega can just enable them through future updates with options data.

Very thankful to @paradise for sharing everything so far

 

3 hours ago, bakaaa said:

Edited a few things, didnt edit the localhost one or the encrypted ones since I know my pc ip and the other 2 seemed like only use unless things fail, which I guess I should try now

 

 

It's worth a try. The message says something like 'Network processing - Please wait a moment', so it's something network related you'll have to fix.

Edited by hybir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hybir said:

 

No one has these songs, because they're not even released at the arcades yet! :very-good:

The latest hololive songs aren't even announced on the official Chunithm Twitter.

For every version of Chunithm, there's always cuefiles set far ahead in the music list so that Sega can just enable them through future updates with options data.

Very thankful to @paradise for sharing everything so far

 

 

It's worth a try. The message says something like 'Network processing - Please wait a moment', so it's something network related you'll have to fix.

Patched it, it fixed nothing, ill just wait and hope someone puts out a completed working version or at least something like pdloader but for Chunithm. That or I can hope that the current arcade shut downs force a pc port :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bakaaa said:

Edited a few things, didnt edit the localhost one or the encrypted ones since I know my pc ip and the other 2 seemed like only use unless things fail, which I guess I should try now

 

I would try that encrypted one because I think I was getting that same error before I patched mine with the decrypted part and TLS or whatever it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

I would try that encrypted one because I think I was getting that same error before I patched mine with the decrypted part and TLS or whatever it was.

I did, it fixed nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

I did, it fixed nothing.

 

Did you sort out the subnet to use?

Normally its just your IP address but with the last number set to 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hybir said:

 

Did you sort out the subnet to use?

Normally its just your IP address but with the last number set to 0

Ill try that, im also gonna reinstall nodejs with all the extras, cause the tenkoparrot page for a game that uses segatools says its needed. Had nodejs but rejected the extras like chocolaty cause I thought they'd be unseeded.

Edited by bakaaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

Ill try that, im also gonna reinstall nodejs with all the extras, cause the tenkoparrot page for a game that uses segatools says its needed. Had nodejs but rejected the extras like chocolaty cause I thought they'd be unseeded.

nope, nothing, oh well, there will always be other versions I can try in the future. Im sure overtime it will be easier to run as people make better tools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

nope, nothing, oh well, there will always be other versions I can try in the future. Im sure overtime it will be easier to run as people make better tools.

 

There's nothing wrong with segatools itself. The issue you're having is with how your build's been set up.

Your network icon is not lit, which means the simulated Aime server is refusing connection.

 

Make sure you're using the correct, most recent aimeReaderHost and chunniApp applications. chunniApp needs to be patched for no encryption and no TLS.

Patching and using localhost is recommended, so that the server doesn't need to do a reach around your network to reach you as a client.

Using C: is recommended, that's how the arcade cabinet is set up. Using other drives can work, but introduced possible confusion to the client.

Use the most recent version of minime, any version except the most recent one will not work correctly. Has to be running in the background, and in some cases, with elevated privilege's.

 

When you launch the game, after the initial check it will do a network check over your IP, DNS, AIME and TITLE, etc... Make sure they all return as GOOD/WORKING. If any of them return as bad, your issue is with whichever check it fails on.

Edited by Burstflames

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

nope, nothing, oh well, there will always be other versions I can try in the future. Im sure overtime it will be easier to run as people make better tools.

when you open minime, it gives you an ip to type into segatools.ini which by default is the 127 one. So make sure that number matches the number in the segatools.ini file.

 

If it is 127.whatever make sure the exe is patched for that obviously

Edited by redalchemy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

when you open minime, it gives you an ip to type into segatools.ini which by default is the 127 one. So make sure that number matches the number in the segatools.ini file.

 

If it is 127.whatever make sure the exe is patched for that obviously

I will swap it to that and run as admin, my exe is patched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

I will swap it to that and run as admin, my exe is patched.

Wow, it works now, my god, I absoultyl fumbled through the set up but im in, just gotta patch teh audio now, shame the english patch link is dead, anyone have a mirror?

 

Thanks everyone, Im not sure what the final fix was but it works now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

Wow, it works now, my god, I absoultyl fumbled through the set up but im in, just gotta patch teh audio now, shame the english patch link is dead, anyone have a mirror?

 

Thanks everyone, Im not sure what the final fix was but it works now.

Is it also possible to reset the save? does it save anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

Is it also possible to reset the save? does it save anything?

And is there an easy way to get a total song count? Wanna make sure I got it all, also what is the total song count

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try editing your posts so you don't end up spamming the thread, please.

 

17 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

Is it also possible to reset the save? does it save anything?

 

Savedata is saved in the "data" folder in MiniMe. You can either transfer that or just delete it altogether if you wanna reset your save.

 

13 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

And is there an easy way to get a total song count? Wanna make sure I got it all, also what is the total song count

 

People usually count all available songs by going through all categories and looking at the number at the bottom of the screen, and adding those up. I think the current total is at 934.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Varlei said:

Try editing your posts so you don't end up spamming the thread, please.

 

 

Savedata is saved in the "data" folder in MiniMe. You can either transfer that or just delete it altogether if you wanna reset your save.

 

 

People usually count all available songs by going through all categories and looking at the number at the bottom of the screen, and adding those up. I think the current total is at 934.

Thanks, thought it would go to appdata, wonder what that folder is for then.

 

Can anyone mirror the patch here? Whenever i try it just says im not authorized https://www.emuline.org/topic/2260-arcade-pc-chunithm-crystal-paradise-sega-nu-11/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-95043

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone help me?

I don't know why, but... It is not running due to the problem below.
I need help.

 

<start.bat>

--- Begin chuni_pre_startup ---
Pinned shader compiler, hMod=5DEA0000
---  End  chuni_pre_startup ---
Clock: Returning JST timezone
Error 20 (this feature has not been implemented yet) in function AVolute::GetProductInfoT::<lambda_c1c69609f385576658f8def701163fcd>::operator ()
Error 20 (this feature has not been implemented yet) in function AVolute::GetProductInfoT::<lambda_c1c69609f385576658f8def701163fcd>::operator ()
Error 20 (this feature has not been implemented yet) in function AVolute::GetProductInfoT::<lambda_c1c69609f385576658f8def701163fcd>::operator ()
Error 20 (this feature has not been implemented yet) in function AVolute::GetProductInfoT::<lambda_c1c69609f385576658f8def701163fcd>::operator ()
Error 20 (this feature has not been implemented yet) in function AVolute::GetProductInfoT::<lambda_c1c69609f385576658f8def701163fcd>::operator ()
Error 20 (this feature has not been implemented yet) in function AVolute::GetProductInfoT::<lambda_c1c69609f385576658f8def701163fcd>::operator ()
Gfx: Direct3DCreate9 hook hit
Gfx: IDirect3D9::CreateDevice hook hit
SetupAPI: Interface {b7970f0c-...} -> Device node $eeprom
EEPROM: Open device
EEPROM: Get geometry
SetupAPI: Interface {741b5fca-...} -> Device node $sram
SRAM: Open device
SRAM: Get geometry
SetupAPI: Interface {279a9f67-...} -> Device node $ds
DS: Open device
DS: Get geometry
DS: Setup IOCTL
SetupAPI: Interface {e9a26688-...} -> Device node $gpio
GPIO: Open device
GPIO: Describe GPIO ports
Security: Opened handle
Security: nusec_ioctl_get_nvram_geometry
Security: nusec_ioctl_get_nearfull
Hwmon: Opened device
DS: Read sector 00000000
EEPROM: Read off 40 len 50
EEPROM: Read off 90 len b0
EEPROM: Read off 140 len b0
EEPROM: Read off 1f0 len 30
EEPROM: Read off 220 len 40
EEPROM: Read off 1000 len 78
EEPROM: Read off 10f0 len 468
SetupAPI: Interface {db6bbb45-...} -> Device node $jvs
JVS Port: Open device
JVS I/O: Starting Chunithm backend DLL
JVS Port: Port startup (?)
JVS I/O: Reset (param d9)
JVS I/O: Reset (param d9)
JVS Port: Sense line 2.5 V (address unassigned)
JVS I/O: Assign addr 01 sense 0
JVS Port: Sense line 0.0 V (address assigned)
JVS I/O: Get features
JVS I/O: Get command format version
JVS I/O: Get JVS version
JVS I/O: Get communication version
JVS I/O: Read ID
Netenv: GetAdaptersInfo: Virtualized LAN configuration:
Netenv: Interface IP :   192.168.  1. 11
Netenv: Router IP    :   192.168.  1.254
Netenv: MAC Address  : 01:02:03:04:05:06

Game processes have terminated
Press any key to continue . . .

 

<Segatools.ini Setting>

[vfs]
; Insert the path to the game AMFS directory here (contains ICF1 and ICF2)
amfs=E:\CHUNITHM CRYSTAL\TEST\amfs
; Insert the path to the game Option directory here (contains Axxx directories)
option=E:\CHUNITHM CRYSTAL\TEST\option
; Create an empty directory somewhere and insert the path here.
; This directory may be shared between multiple SEGA games.
; NOTE: This has nothing to do with Windows %APPDATA%.
appdata=E:\CHUNITHM CRYSTAL\TEST\appdata

[dns]
; Insert the hostname or IP address of the server you wish to use here.
; Note that 127.0.0.1, localhost etc are specifically rejected.
default=192.168.1.48

[netenv]
; Simulate an ideal LAN environment. This may interfere with head-to-head play.
; Chunithm is extremely picky about its LAN environment, so leaving this
; setting enabled is strongly recommended.
enable=1

[keychip]
; The /24 LAN subnet that the emulated keychip will tell the game to expect.
; If you disable netenv then you must set this to your LAN's IP subnet, and
; that subnet must start with 192.168.
subnet=192.168.1.0

[gfx]
; Force the game to run windowed.
windowed=1
; Add a frame to the game window if running windowed.
framed=1

; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Input settings
; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Keyboard bindings are specified as hexadecimal (prefixed with 0x) or decimal
; (not prefixed with 0x) virtual-key codes, a list of which can be found here:
;
;

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

;
; This is, admittedly, not the most user-friendly configuration method in the
; world. An improved solution will be provided later.

[io3]
; Test button virtual-key code. Default is the 1 key.
test=0x31
; Service button virtual-key code. Default is the 2 key.
service=0x32
; Keyboard button to increment coin counter. Default is the 3 key.
coin=0x33

; Key bindings for each of the 32 touch cells. The default key map, depicted
; in left-to-right order, is as follows:
;
;                   SSSSDDDDFFFFGGGGHHHHJJJJKKKKLLLL
;
; Touch cells are numbered FROM RIGHT TO LEFT! starting from 1. This is in
; order to match the numbering used in the operator menu and service manual.
;
; Uncomment and complete the following sequence of settings to configure a
; custom high-precision touch strip controller if you have one.
[slider]
;cell32=0x53
;cell31=0x53
;cell30=0x53
; ... etc ...

<Network>

IPv4 : 192.168.1.48

Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway : 192.168.1.1

 

 

Edited by Pineapple12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of song count, I was having problems with Crystal's song count, so I tried Paradise instead.

Here are my current songs in Paradise:

  • ORIGINAL - 217
  • ゲキマイ - 43
  • イロドリミドリ - 61
  • VARIETY - 135
  • 東方Project - 97
  • niconico - 164
  • POPS & ANIME - 217

Total ingame: 934

Option folders used: A001, A003, A005, A006, A008, A010, A020, A114

(Despite having 934, the PS Unlocker I used said 1554 songs are force unlockable.)

 

How is it looking for you guys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Varlei said:

 

People usually count all available songs by going through all categories and looking at the number at the bottom of the screen, and adding those up. I think the current total is at 934.

853.. thats annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

853.. thats annoying.

If anyone has a folder with 934 songs can someone please upload it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bakaaa said:

Wow, it works now, my god, I absoultyl fumbled through the set up but im in, just gotta patch teh audio now, shame the english patch link is dead, anyone have a mirror?

 

Thanks everyone, Im not sure what the final fix was but it works now.

Very glad you figured it out. As for the english patch, I don't have the file still. I also have no idea why the song count varies so much for everyone but you probably need the rest of the option folders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, redalchemy said:

Very glad you figured it out. As for the english patch, I don't have the file still. I also have no idea why the song count varies so much for everyone but you probably need the rest of the option folders.

Its funny you say that, I have all the folders a001 a003 a005 a006 a008 a020 a114

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In happier news, works on my d drive, is now integrated in launchbox where it launches with 1 click, and I added the data for paradise to the db, which was accepted and will be in the next package out I think tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bakaaa said:

Its funny you say that, I have all the folders a001 a003 a005 a006 a008 a020 a114

 

Did you use the unlocker? In case you don't have it, this is it here.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

use PowerShell to run it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, place it in the same folder as app, data, amfs, etc.

Edited by Varlei

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bakaaa said:

Its funny you say that, I have all the folders a001 a003 a005 a006 a008 a020 a114

You don't have A017 or A010 and I think all the links are dead now. I can't find one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2021 at 9:55 PM, Afk said:

Made the first small version of the english patch like I already did for Amazon, if someone wanted it again

Will probably translate a bit more in a few days

Download: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Can anyone access the zip? I get this message when I try to download it:

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

You don't have A017 or A010 and I think all the links are dead now. I can't find one.

just found a010 in this thread, now onto 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bakaaa said:

just found a010 in this thread, now onto 17

After adding the folders and the unlocker, its only a tad better, few more songs, but not all, if anyone can donate their folder id be very grateful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pineapple12 said:

Can someone help me?

I don't know why, but... It is not running due to the problem below.
I need help.

/snip

I am having this same issue, anyone got any ideas?

I even started fresh from a new crystal download and updated up to crystal plus, not gone up to Paradise yet, but it's not working. Crystal on its own works fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×