spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Super Alpine Racer (Namco) (RawThrills)

13 hours ago, punkdark2000 said:

In Jconfig go to the Settings option, and check the option "Fake Analog Swing, save the change. Open the game and do what you ask in Test. This configuration works for SnowBoarder too.

mine is sideways ALSO GET CRASH, AFTER SELECTION OF RACER!CaptuTre.JPG.b9928ad4504927566d6eb1f1eefef5db.JPG

On 10/10/2021 at 9:26 PM, Shin Endymion said:

Anyone having problems with the shaders? Attract screen and menu's are fine but during gameplay the snow is black. Nvidia GTX 1650.

YES BLACK SCREEN AFTER short while. dont know about in-game, havnt got that far.

Hi, the game crashes me after character selection, I have amd graphics, is that why? only works with nvidea? Thank you

9 hours ago, maabus said:

do you have any of the other RawThrills game. 

Look for ewfapi.dll in the other games, and copy it to your folder. 

solved :very-good:

Hey Guys,

On my Intel onboard card I’m getting the black lines in the snow on this game and also on Snowboarder. Is anyone else having this issue will Intel or any other cards?

Edited by buck116

42 minutes ago, buck116 said:

Hey Guys,

On my Intel onboard card I’m getting the black lines in the snow on this game and also on Snowboarder. Is anyone else having this issue will Intel or any other cards?

I've had this issue when using my laptop screen. Both these games somehow won't let me force my Nvidia GPU to load up no matter what settings I try and just runs on the Intel (set as default on non gaming uses to save power. My only solution was to connect my laptop to a TV or HDMI monitor as it only uses the Nvidia driver and works great! It seems Intel onboard graphics has an issue with this game on the shaders. However I've not updated the driver on the Intel since last year, might be worth a try!

Merci pour ces deux nouveaux jeux.

Quelqu'un pourrait-il partager le dossier SV ainsi que les fichiers jconfig "monitor" et "input" pour une manette X360 svp ?

Merci d'avance.

hace 5 horas, LEGEND80 dijo:

You need to have game closer to root and/or shorter folder names to avoid crashes after char select.

OK thank you.

Il y a 22 heures, PsyKos a dit :

Quelqu'un pourrait-il partager le dossier SV ainsi que les fichiers jconfig "monitor" et "input" pour une manette X360 svp ?

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Edited by Wow

Le 13.10.2021 à 16:52, Shin Endymion a dit :

Just discovered what happens when you set the region on Japanese. Bjorn and Yuki have alternate costumes.

Super Alpine Racer Screenshot 2021.10.13 - 08.23.15.08_083010.png

Super Alpine Racer Screenshot 2021.10.13 - 08.23.19.62_083032.png

You can do this))

Yuki (eng).jpg

2 hours ago, GamingRob said:

Typical for a Raw Thrills game the AI is strange.

With my best time on Matterhorn I only got 2nd place. With worse times I got 1st.

I think the AI is random generated. If you get 1st place on certain settings you get a free game. If the game was that easy and you were 1st in every game that kinda defeats the object of arcade businesses.

Someone should mod this game to run widescreen.   For 3D game should be technically possible.

5 minuti fa, Gtguy ha scritto:

Someone should mod this game to run widescreen.   For 3D game should be technically possible.

Oh....you are Amazing! From several days i m asking the same thing...It is very ugly play it in this shape.I hate bezels and it is anachronistic to see till bezels in 2021 on modern 4kscreens

It works with CRTGeomMOD: you can resize the game as you want (any ratio, resolution and orientaion) with or without CRT effect and bezel...

I will post a ready to use config soon :)

17 minutes ago, Houb said:

It works with CRTGeomMOD: you can resize the game as you want (any ratio, resolution and orientaion) with or without CRT effect and bezel...

I will post a ready to use config soon :)

i am awaiting for CRTGeomMOD :very-good:

here :

Hidden Content

PS: as requested it is set in 4/3 but you can set the ratio you want (just set game ratio as you want)...

(also as usual jconfig's DirectX wrapper should be disabled)

Edited by Houb

15 minutes ago, Houb said:

here :

Hidden Content

PS: as requested it is set in 4/3 but you can set the ratio you want (just set game ratio as you want)...

(also as usual jconfig's DirectX wrapper should be disabled)

awesome work

But this stretches image for me.   Can anyone post the config screenshot of the CRTGeomod?

Just now, Gtguy said:

But this stretches image for me.   Can anyone post the config screenshot of the CRTGeomod?

I was about to ask the same thing. How do you use this "Geomod"? Just copy and overwrite files in the game directory?

il y a 3 minutes, Gtguy a dit :

as said it's set in 4/3 but you can set it as you want.. just set game ratio to the one you want...

And yes just put in the game directory, disable jconfig's wrapper and it's done.

Not sure I am using it right but seems to stretch image and make everyone fat which is not what we want.   The guy who could fix this is 

Hidden Content

Edited by Gtguy

il y a 16 minutes, Gtguy a dit :

Not sure I am using it right but seems to stretch image and make everyone fat which is not what we want.   The guy who could fix this is 

Hidden Content

you can't just change a parameter in reshade's UI ??!!!

I have set it in 4/3, because it is requested above. just push home key ingame and set game ratio to auto and you will get the original ratio...

it's so difficult to push a key and set a parameter??

if it is too difficult just use this one:

Hidden Content

I hope it won't be too difficult for you to update the background image as you want...

Edited by Houb

il y a 34 minutes, Rex2573 a dit :

In 16/9 fullscreen not?

Image1.jpg

Hidden Content

24 minuti fa, Houb ha scritto:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Without bezel i meant...totally fullscreen

did you check the screenshot??

you can set any ratio, with the menu (for the screen and game) or the "aspect ratio" sliders...

just push "home" key, ingame and you will get the options to set everything as you want...

CRTGeomMOD can resize any game as you want, you can force the game to any resolution, set the ratio, the orientation, put a bezel, a background, a frame,... and also a CRT effect (if you want) in live, in a few seconds... I never understood why you never use it to do that. for my part I use it with nearly all my games, PC, Arcade and also emu....

Edited by Houb

I do not understand how is possible to eliminate bezels in Alpine racer and to see it in totally fullscreen without bezels bit i Will tra my friend

5 hours ago, Houb said:

you can't just change a parameter in reshade's UI ??!!!

I have set it in 4/3, because it is requested above. just push home key ingame and set game ratio to auto and you will get the original ratio...

it's so difficult to push a key and set a parameter??

if it is too difficult just use this one:

Hidden Content

I hope it won't be too difficult for you to update the background image as you want...

Thanks so much! Great to see a mod with just a few files needed.

Works perfect EXCEPT game crashes when loading character select screen. If I remove the 3 files + reshade dir, gameplay loads fine.

What is it changing that could cause a crash you think?

Il y a 6 heures, LEGEND80 a dit :

Works perfect EXCEPT game crashes when loading character select screen. If I remove the 3 files + reshade dir, gameplay loads fine.

what files need to be deleted?

Il y a 2 heures, LEGEND80 a dit :

the files that come with the mod - reshade ini and dxd8 and dxd9 dlls

thanks

Il y a 9 heures, LEGEND80 a dit :

lol yes sorry I didn't tested enough, I wasn't able to pass through the test menu.

So here is a fixed config:

Hidden Content

now everything should work fine :)

PS: I made some big progress recently with PinCabView releases and CRTGeomMODv4 should be released soon :)

(I have nearly rewritten the full shader to improve performances, allow some new features and to fix some old issues.

It will be probably named "CabView" from now because it will be really more than a simple CRT effect shader: Now the goal is really to get a complete solution to display everything as you want, including PC games, ArcadePC games, Emulators and also Pinball games)

Edited by Houb