Sign in to follow this  
F.U.W.W.

COMPLETE mame .227 romset

Hello all. Does anyone know where I could download a COMPLETE working mame .227 romset from? I know it will be big but that doesn't  matter. Its been awhile since I have updated my mame (version 163 was the last time I completely updated it). Thank you.

you can try this... I found it on reddit. I think it is safe, but i have never downloaded from here. It looks like you have to click on each one individually. 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I don't think there is any easy way to get them all without torrent. 

Learn torrent. it will make life easier downloading large sets. 

Pleasuredome is easy. just create an account. 

install qbittorrent which is in the first post on the main page. 

scroll down a little and click on the mame .227 torrent download. it will open in qbittorrent. tell the torrent where you want to store the files, and you should be set. 

split - smaller file sizes, but you need all files for a Parent/clone set. example... for pacman you need to have the pacman rom, and puckman rom (i use this version)

non merged - each game is separate. you do not need additional roms to play a game. Larger files. example... you can play pacman with just the pacman.zip file. 

merged - all games are in one file. Largest file. example... pacman, and all clones (puckman) are in one pacman.zip file

the CHD torrent is the larger hard drive games

The only thing with Pleasuredome is they are a ratio site... so if you download roms from them, make sure you keep the torrent active so you can seed back the files for a few weeks at least. 

6 hours ago, F.U.W.W. said:

Thank you again. Maybe using a torrent isn't as bad as I thought it might be. I've always heard horrible things about them.

You have to be careful using torrents when pirating closely watched things like movies, games, music. I've used pleasuredome for many years, and they are pretty safe. Roms are not high on the watch list. 

On 1/6/2021 at 11:18 AM, maabus said:

You have to be careful using torrents when pirating closely watched things like movies, games, music. I've used pleasuredome for many years, and they are pretty safe. Roms are not high on the watch list. 

Would you know where to get a complete mame .227 CHD set?

Edited by teyjay8

Never mind. My account at Pleasuredome is not fully active yet.  When it is I'll be able to get the other torrents.  Hopefully tomorrow 

Install jdownloader2, after that, right-click the above link from reddit. It'll add everything to it so no need for torrents. For chd, search via Google or look at the Archive.

On 1/5/2021 at 4:00 PM, maabus said:

you can try this... I found it on reddit. I think it is safe, but i have never downloaded from here. It looks like you have to click on each one individually. 

Hidden Content

I don't think there is any easy way to get them all without torrent. 

I used this link you gave me and I was able to download them all at one time instead of individually by using a program called Flashget. It took a while to do but it worked great. I think there was around 12000 files or so.

En 14/1/2021 a las 12:46, rodrigovieira dijo:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Thank you very much but there are no seeds when entering the torrent link for the MAME 0.227 ROMs (merged) does not download it stays stopped