Jump to content

[Help] Problème affichage After Burner Climax (ABC) Full screen 1080P


yassinou9494
 Share

Recommended Posts

Bonsoir à tous petit soucis de détail mais qui a son importance concernant After Burner Climax sur Teknoparrot.

En effet le jeu se lance très bien en plein écran cependant j'ai un soucis d'affichage.

En effet, les informations de l'avion figure seulement en haut à gauche de l'écran au lieu qui soit en fulle screen (voir mes photos ci-dessous) merci pour vos réponses ;-)

20201004_221456.jpg

20201004_221438.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
37 minutes ago, yassinou9494 said:

Bonsoir à tous petit soucis de détail mais qui a son importance concernant After Burner Climax sur Teknoparrot.

En effet le jeu se lance très bien en plein écran cependant j'ai un soucis d'affichage.

En effet, les informations de l'avion figure seulement en haut à gauche de l'écran au lieu qui soit en fulle screen (voir mes photos ci-dessous) merci pour vos réponses ;-)

Hello

its a known problem with the hud not in place also in games like lgi etc...if you change resolution because its not the native resolution of the game it happens but currently there  isn’t any solution for that in tp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
13 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Hello

its a known problem with the hud not in place also in games like lgi etc...if you change resolution because its not the native resolution of the game it happens but currently there  isn’t any solution for that in tp

 

It does the same with GL not only with TP.

That's why I play this game with RPCS3.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, nohero said:

It does the same with GL not only with TP.

That's why I play this game with RPCS3.

Any significant differences between this and the arcade version?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
6 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Any significant differences between this and the arcade version?

 

The console version has some customization Arcade hasn't and it looks better in my opinion.

 

If you like to play at high resolution you need the console one ( PS3/RPCS3 ) and if you use RPCS3 remember to uncheck Auto Save because the emu has problems with that option checked for ABC. 

 

 

CHEERs

Edited by nohero
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
26 minutes ago, nohero said:

 

The console version has some customization Arcade hasn't and it looks better in my opinion.

 

If you like to play at high resolution you need the console one ( PS3/RPCS3 ) and if you use RPCS3 remember to uncheck Auto Save because the emu has problems with that option checked for ABC. 

 

 

CHEERs

Thanks for the info for me the 2 most important things i wish tp had in the main settings is the pause option and costume resolution for all the games

Edited by R.R.Z.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
  • Create New...