OgGeek2016

[Hyperspin] Sega ALL Net P-ras MULTI for Hyperspin

5f611409444d5_SegaALLNetP-rasMULTIp1copy.jpg.ea9c58df8d05301032cb7c63ddc80148.jpg5f61140bbcd51_SegaALLNetP-rasMULTIp2copy.jpg.c3b01418ab9dc4a6f2c43b85ed930761.jpg

Hello again! I've been working on this theme for the past couple of days and I FINALLY finished! This is a theme based off the "Sega ALL Net P-ras MULTI" UI used in arcades.

I had to get creative to make it look right in Hyperspin, so you may notice the following:

- When the theme loads when the system is selected, the "wheel" and "video" parts will look like it has a hole for a few seconds if you have on the animated background in Hyperspin. I have to cut the background that way so the wheel can display 5 wheels only (like in the arcade) and so the video and other artwork can display correctly.

- Since I had to edit the artwork a certain way, I couldn't use an animated moving background (like the arcade UI and Attract Mode theme).

If you're fine with all this, this will be great addition to your Hyperspin setup. Like the "NESiCAxLive for Hyperspin" theme I made, once you download the theme, all you have to do is drop the folders in your Hyperspin folder and add "Sega ALL Net P-ras MULTI" to HyperHQ. I also included screenshots of HyperHQ to show how I setup the wheel and art.

DL: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Also, thank you for the kind words about the "NESiCAxLive for Hyperspin" theme! I think you guys will like the next theme as well :-)

5f611b05c769f_NESiCAxLive2p2copy.jpg.a96cea3344eee6a6a624c890c4b2c0e9.jpg

Edited by OgGeek2016

hace 5 horas, OgGeek2016 dijo:

5f611409444d5_SegaALLNetP-rasMULTIp1copy.jpg.ea9c58df8d05301032cb7c63ddc80148.jpg5f61140bbcd51_SegaALLNetP-rasMULTIp2copy.jpg.c3b01418ab9dc4a6f2c43b85ed930761.jpg

Hello again! I've been working on this theme for the past couple of days and I FINALLY finished! This is a theme based off the "Sega ALL Net P-ras MULTI" UI used in arcades.

I had to get creative to make it look right in Hyperspin, so you may notice the following:

- When the theme loads when the system is selected, the "wheel" and "video" parts will look like it has a hole for a few seconds if you have on the animated background in Hyperspin. I have to cut the background that way so the wheel can display 5 wheels only (like in the arcade) and so the video and other artwork can display correctly.

- Since I had to edit the artwork a certain way, I couldn't use an animated moving background (like the arcade UI and Attract Mode theme).

If you're fine with all this, this will be great addition to your Hyperspin setup. Like the "NESiCAxLive for Hyperspin" theme I made, once you download the theme, all you have to do is drop the folders in your Hyperspin folder and add "Sega ALL Net P-ras MULTI" to HyperHQ. I also included screenshots of HyperHQ to show how I setup the wheel and art.

DL: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Also, thank you for the kind words about the "NESiCAxLive for Hyperspin" theme! I think you guys will like the next theme as well :-)

5f611b05c769f_NESiCAxLive2p2copy.jpg.a96cea3344eee6a6a624c890c4b2c0e9.jpg

Man of his word, very grateful for the 3 jobs. regards