nlynk

[Arcade PC] Million Arthur Arcana Blood (TTX3/NESICAxLive2)

7 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

excuse me.. MILLION ARTHUR ARCANA BLOOD..it runs but when i use j conf.. the audio is ok but video not..it runs in other words with audio perfect but after the loading phase i dont see the video.. what  could be the reason?

Don’t change nothing else and don’t use preconfigured jconfig 

Edited by R.R.Z.

6 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Don’t change nothing else and don’t use preconfigured jconfig 

so excuse me i must use. the game and what other files?

Just now, Rex2573 said:

so excuse me i must use. the game and what other files?

All the files in ex layer jconfig and mark compatibility for win 8

Edited by R.R.Z.

13 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

All the files in ex layer jconfig and mark compatibility for win 8

nothing to do..also with these tips the game runs after a few seconds without video and crashes--i give up

Just now, Rex2573 said:

nothing to do..also with these tips the game runs after a few seconds without video and crashes--i give up

Even from drive c?

11 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

yes,,nothing to do

If you don’t know its ok my last tip to you my friend is never give up as i said before you can start from the beginning when something doesn’t work and try everything you can to make it work in the end it’s always worth it 

wish you the best

i 'm going crazy..if i use all files of FIGHTINGH EX LAYER and mark win 8 compatibility the game runs perfectly but it stopped movie intro..in other words i don't see its video d intro but only soun.. if i overwrite the IDmac 32dll file of F  EX LAYER j conf  with the original 32 IDMAC of the game i can see perfectly the video but don't works the buttons

Edited by Rex2573

25 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

i 'm going crazy..if i use all files of FIGHTINGH EX LAYER and mark win 8 compatibility the game runs perfectly but it stopped movie intro..in other words i don't see its video d intro but only soun.. if i overwrite the IDmac 32dll file of F  EX LAYER j conf  with the original 32 IDMAC of the game i can see perfectly the video but don't works the buttons

Nevermind just keep trying sometimes the controls doesn’t work for me too but eventually it does 

Edited by R.R.Z.

for me, using the original IDMACs the game wouldnt let me insert coin to start. After replacing them with the files inside FIX_NESICAxLive2_idmacdrv32_iDmacDrv64_crashes folder, the game lets me start and play. I used the samurai spirits jconfig and setting windows 8 compatibility. Not entirely sure how to set buttons as only two seem to do anything.

18 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Have you succeeded of making the controls work on millions arthur?

hi my friend..yes..i have updated the drivers..the problem was that..thanks a loit for your kindness. . you are a great person... now i'm only missing  the amazing SAMURAI SHODOWN ARCADE in my collection and i will happy but with this game i not hope unfortunately cause the avx

11 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

hi my friend..yes..i have updated the drivers..the problem was that..thanks a loit for your kindness. . you are a great person... now i'm only missing  the amazing SAMURAI SHODOWN ARCADE in my collection and i will happy but with this game i not hope unfortunately cause the avx

I’m really happy it works for you my friend and thanks for your compliments there’s still hope the last one will work also with the update so don’t give up hope 

2 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

I’m really happy it works for you my friend and thanks for your compliments there’s still hope the last one will work also with the update so don’t give up hope 

compliments are deserved   with you...do you thing they resolve this fastidious problem with SAMURAI  my friend?