[Hyperspin] NESiCAxLive for Hyperspin Theme

OgGeek2016

Greetings! First off, I wanted to thank all of you for your hard work on this site, and because of that, I was able to work on a couple of themes to help contribute. From what I've seen, some of you are not huge fans of Hyperspin (for reasons I understand completely), but since I've been using the frontend for years, I rather stick with it than switch to another one. So, that brings me to this theme:

I created this theme based off the Attract Mode theme (thank you to the person(s) for creating that theme) and the official one in arcades. Because it's Hyperspin, I was only able to do one row. I also didn't add the network icon intentionally, but can if there's a demand for it. I'm also pretty basic with Adobe, so I couldn't create a blinking cursor or anything of that sort. Overall, I'm happy with the results and it gives a better feel for the official NESiCAxLive in Hyperspin.

I setup just about everything, so all you have to do is drop the folder and the theme will go into place and add "NESiCAxLive" to HyperHQ. I also included screenshots of HyperHQ to show how I setup the wheel and art.

DLhttps://mega.nz/file/jCQSAICD#YHpwT2OrSP4z1xvn5vZGotBbfSKwBCFKwC9Hb9pmpjg

Please let me know what you think and if you want to contribute anything to this theme (I would love to see a blinking cursor created), please feel free to add what you can to make it better. If there's anything I can do to make it better, I'll see what I can do.

Again, thanks for everything and here's a preview of the next theme I'm working on:

5f53925c95b1e_2020-08-23(13).png.b0633f6b4d70b1551f436563de279361.png

Edited by OgGeek2016

12 hours ago, dreamerchen said:

I think antivirus software killed hyperhq file

I never heard of that happening before...that's weird...but here you go:

https://mega.nz/file/bOx1zBqQ#I258UN-nhh0Wt6ScnFJQN3LCIC017JgllVGjEQtL9Wo

En 5/9/2020 a las 9:50, OgGeek2016 dijo:

Greetings! First off, I wanted to thank all of you for your hard work on this site, and because of that, I was able to work on a couple of themes to help contribute. From what I've seen, some of you are not huge fans of Hyperspin (for reasons I understand completely), but since I've been using the frontend for years, I rather stick with it than switch to another one. So, that brings me to this theme:

I created this theme based off the Attract Mode theme (thank you to the person(s) for creating that theme) and the official one in arcades. Because it's Hyperspin, I was only able to do one row. I also didn't add the network icon intentionally, but can if there's a demand for it. I'm also pretty basic with Adobe, so I couldn't create a blinking cursor or anything of that sort. Overall, I'm happy with the results and it gives a better feel for the official NESiCAxLive in Hyperspin.

I setup just about everything, so all you have to do is drop the folder and the theme will go into place and add "NESiCAxLive" to HyperHQ. I also included screenshots of HyperHQ to show how I setup the wheel and art.

Please let me know what you think and if you want to contribute anything to this theme (I would love to see a blinking cursor created), please feel free to add what you can to make it better. If there's anything I can do to make it better, I'll see what I can do.

Again, thanks for everything and here's a preview of the next theme I'm working on:

En 5/9/2020 a las 9:50, OgGeek2016 dijo:

Very grateful, an impressive job. I am looking forward to the second job. regards

• 2 months later...

On 12/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, bgspot said:

I'm trying to figure out how you were able to make your Hyperspin vertical wheel only show "5" wheel art icons. How is that even possible??? Mine has "7."

Wheel.png.0334f74da1f18acdd9dd8ad54d07afc4.png

You have to tweak it in HyperHQ. Here are my settings!

On 12/14/2020 at 4:13 PM, OgGeek2016 said:

Wheel.png.0334f74da1f18acdd9dd8ad54d07afc4.png

You have to tweak it in HyperHQ. Here are my settings!

Interesting. I don't see how any of these settings determine the number of games shown on the wheel. Just for fun i mimicked your settings, still cannot change how many games show on the wheel...

4 hours ago, bgspot said:

Interesting. I don't see how any of these settings determine the number of games shown on the wheel. Just for fun i mimicked your settings, still cannot change how many games show on the wheel...

Well, I had to overlap the art in the theme to make it so 5 games can show. If it's still showing 7 games, try replacing the "NESiCAxLive2" folder with the folder of the same name in the original zip.

• 6 months later...

• 3 months later...