7zxkv

[Arcade PC] O.N.G.E.K.I Summers / RED + (SEGA ALLS HX)

On 15/09/2021 at 1:14 AM, jt4mtb said:

JAVA_HOME variable is close, but isn't exactly setup right. Remove the "\bin" at the end of the variable value. You want to point at the main directory of the java installation you want to use, not one of the sub folders.

Could've sworn I tried this but I guess not. Well Aqua is running now but it's stuck on this screen now. Is it meant to boot up Ongeki? or do I have to run mu.exe with this in the background? 

image.png.5f3576bde9ea6bdfb3b7dc7bf5208a05.png

2 hours ago, ramunegaming said:

Could've sworn I tried this but I guess not. Well Aqua is running now but it's stuck on this screen now. Is it meant to boot up Ongeki? or do I have to run mu.exe with this in the background? 

image.png.5f3576bde9ea6bdfb3b7dc7bf5208a05.png

It's not meant to boot up the game. Aqua is just a simulated server for saving profiles/scores. When you get the OKs like that, it means it's ready and good to go. If you haven't already, update your segatools.ini with your computer's IP address. Then you run the game with the start.bat file in the package folder.

23 hours ago, NoMoney_NoTalk said:

putting all the updates until A129 into option but none of them apply

Same thing happened here, fixed by upgrading the aqua server.

On 16/09/2021 at 11:07 PM, jt4mtb said:

It's not meant to boot up the game. Aqua is just a simulated server for saving profiles/scores. When you get the OKs like that, it means it's ready and good to go. If you haven't already, update your segatools.ini with your computer's IP address. Then you run the game with the start.bat file in the package folder.

I was worried you might say that. Unfortunately, with Aqua installed my game (mu3.exe) or (start.bat) just gives me a blank screen :( 

I don't' have any error messages or anything so I'm now at a dead end :( 

9 hours ago, NoMoney_NoTalk said:

Where can I get the updates of aqua server?

What I only know is the author made this project private on GitHub and release in some kind of private chat group because of some legal issues.

I was lucky got the aqua 0.0.22b from someone I know, but I don't know how can I find newest version later days. (Maybe ask him again.)

For your issue, I have the aqua 0.0.22b uploaded to

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
, take it if you need.

Edited by id_null

47 minutes ago, id_null said:

What I only know is the author made this project private on GitHub and release in some kind of private chat group because of some legal issues.

I was lucky got the aqua 0.0.22b from someone I know, but I don't know how can I find newest version later days. (Maybe ask him again.)

For your issue, I have the aqua 0.0.22b uploaded to

Hidden Content

, take it if you need.

Thank you very much

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

I have already start Aqua and I can see "AimeDB: OK" and "AllNet: OK".

Then I try to open the game by "start.bat" in package folder.

However, it always stay in the command line without anymore output. And it can't open the game window.

This is the output of the start.bat, outputs before clock is omitted:

Hidden Content

And this is the output of aqua:

Hidden Content

Edited by hemil
typos

18 minutes ago, hemil said:

And it can't open the game window.

The game window wont pop up if you set it to run as admin. The output code seems no problem (Although I am not good at coding) The game may bug sometimes re-opening it can solve much problem

Edited by NoMoney_NoTalk

50 minutes ago, NoMoney_NoTalk said:

The game window wont pop up if you set it to run as admin. The output code seems no problem (Although I am not good at coding) The game may bug sometimes re-opening it can solve much problem

I am sure the batch file is run as normal user rather admin. Also if I run as admin, it won't pop up the game window.

And every time I run the start.bat, it always output the timeout (is output timeout correct?).

11 hours ago, hemil said:

I am sure the batch file is run as normal user rather admin. Also if I run as admin, it won't pop up the game window.

And every time I run the start.bat, it always output the timeout (is output timeout correct?).

timeout several times it will be okay as long it appear something like

H: 7 T: 0
Security: nusec_ioctl_get_nvram_available: used=7 avail=7147

are you using 10th or 11th gen intel cpu? the game seems can't work with those cpu

1 hour ago, NoMoney_NoTalk said:

timeout several times it will be okay as long it appear something like

H: 7 T: 0
Security: nusec_ioctl_get_nvram_available: used=7 avail=7147

are you using 10th or 11th gen intel cpu? the game seems can't work with those cpu

No, my cpu is 7th gen CPU in laptop platform.

If I left the start.bat run for around 1 hour, aqua will output following message several times (output per 15 mins).

Hidden Content

However, the start.bat have nothing to output, and the last message is what you mentioned in the last reply ("security: nusec_...").

Addon:

I watch the first several lines output of start.bat, and I find it output some error message. It said that it cannot find "error.japanese.dll", but I actually have it in the exactly same path. I download ongeki Red+ from links of "teknoparrot".

Hidden Content

Edited by hemil

I found that this is a strange but simple problem. When I cut the game folder from E:/ to D:/, everything is OK.

Edited by 7zxkv

On 2021/9/18 at 12:51 PM, Varlei said:

Is there any way to roll new cards? I know in the actual cabinet you roll them on a separate machine, but how would we go about getting new ones?

There is a card maker on aqua viewer but I don't know about the setup