kimsama

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

On 9/21/2021 at 2:25 PM, ssp20ssp20 said:

Hi! 
I know it has been a while and this thread might not be very active anymore. I only recently came across TC5 and I am able to run it on my pc. I use a very different input method compared to a light gun even though I try to achive the same goal. I run a laser shooting range where you basically shoot a short laser impulse with airsoft guns onto a wall. A high speed camera detect where you hit and translates this into a mouse click at the location of impact. This works fine for the simulator that it was meant for but also for games such as Mad Bullets. 
In Time Crisis i can perfectly shoot in the menu but once I am in the game the cursor position is in the top left corner and stays there. In game the shots are detected...i can see the impact in the top left corner but the mouse position is not moved to where I am actually aiming. Again...in the menu all fine. The difference with my input method is that the mouse jumps from position 1 to position 2 basically instantaniously. I wonder if this is what makes it fail ingame. If anyone has some ideas on my usecase I would really love to hear it. 
You need to image how this would be...standing in a dedicated room with a recoil airsoft (Glock G17, CZ Shadow 2, HK416) playing TC5...trying to play this game. If anyone is curious how this looks like you can google me with 'laserschiesskino austria' (dont want to post url here). 
Best Regards
Johannes

My setup operates the same way. I'm currently trying to get Lightgun games on the M2 Emulator working with it (will tackle this game later). The mouse click simulator only seem to work in windowed mode. Fullscreen passes the mouse clicks straight to the desktop where it does all sorts of fun (sarcasm). However windowed mode is small, and if I try to resize it, the hit point changes from where the mouse is. it'll hit one side and wait for the mouse to catch up (I've tried the test menu calibration and it doesn't change anything).

So maybe you're problem is something like that. Perhaps it needs the screen to be the games original resolution or something.

Le 27.9.2021 à 21:30, ssp20ssp20 a dit :

Demulshooter doesnt know that my airsoft gun exists. I was looking around in the configs to find anything that could affect mouse movement, acceleration etc but didnt mess around with it yet. 

so thats the problems...i dont see a way you can play it on time crisis 5. only demulshooter makes it works well.

hello, quelqu'un a un script eventuellement ou des reglages spécifique pour un sinden lightgun? je n'arrive pas à le faire fonctionner sur ce jeu

merci

Anyone know how to change difficulty settings without using JC? It might be changed with GameDifficulty in BaseGame.ini but don't know the scale...

On 27/09/2021 at 6:28 PM, erdoboy43 said:

Hi all, anyone know of a way to enable the crosshair at all times without having to press a button to action it please? Thanks for any help.

Hi all. I take it there is no way at the moment to enable the crosshair permanently, without pressing a button to action then?. Thanks for any response.

2 minutes ago, erdoboy43 said:

Hi all. I take it there is no way at the moment to enable the crosshair permanently, without pressing a button to action then?. Thanks for any response.

Sadly no

hi folks, i play tc5 just with mouse and i am wondering if i can setup a local 2player game? p1 with mouse and p2 with gamepad for example. Is there any option to enable the game for two players? In the main menu it tells me that i can not setup a 2p game now.

grz

1 hour ago, dev0 said:

hi folks, i play tc5 just with mouse and i am wondering if i can setup a local 2player game? p1 with mouse and p2 with gamepad for example. Is there any option to enable the game for two players? In the main menu it tells me that i can not setup a 2p game now.

grz

You can only play 2 player via network and ATM it's not possible. But Reaver from Teknogods said once Teknoparrot Online is ready the Dev's may add it and implement the network features so one day we can hopefully play 2 player online!

Has anyone figured out if it’s possible to pause/freeze timer? With Pause I can pause the game but it doesn’t stop the timer which isn’t very helpful…

salut la room je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner et reconnaitre TC5 avec mon sinden lightgun ça me rends dingue..pour mapper et tout le reste. Quelqu'un a t-il une solution à proposer? merci! 

Edited by maximus69

j'ai pu lire ailleurs que teknparrot devrait bientôt pouvoir intégrer les TC 4 +razing storm et 5 ? est ce vrai?

HI on TC5 i have a good AHK with my sinden lightgun he detect mouse cursor  in the menu before beginning no problem to move.. but in game it's very sensible the mouse cursor tremble a lot it's impossible to play ..an idea?thanks

super anglais hein? lol

Edited by maximus69

Le 06/11/2021 à 18:43, maximus69 a dit :

j'ai pu lire ailleurs que teknparrot devrait bientôt pouvoir intégrer les TC 4 +razing storm et 5 ? est ce vrai?

HI on TC5 i have a good AHK with my sinden lightgun he detect mouse cursor  in the menu before beginning no problem to move.. but in game it's very sensible the mouse cursor tremble a lot it's impossible to play ..an idea?thanks

super anglais hein? lol

salut,

j'avais le même soucis avec mon sinden lightgun,voici la marche à suivre:

va dans les paramètres d'affichage,la mise à l'échelle doit être à 100% et la résoution 1920x1080 ensuite sa devrait rouler :)

salutations..j'ai essayé mais ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi...tu utilises d'autres émulateurs avec ton sinden?

merci

Edited by maximus69

Il y a 4 heures, maximus69 a dit :

salutations..j'ai essayé mais ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi...tu utilises d'autres émulateurs avec ton sinden?

merci

salut,

peux tu me donner le contenu de ton script AHK?

oui j'utilise les émulateurs PS2,PS3,demul,teknoparrot,xbox (cxbx pour vitua cop 3) ainsi que les jeux standalone tel que haunted museum 1/2 et time crisis 5,tous fonctionnent nickel 

Edited by def-jam

Salutations et merci!   J'ai tout essayé via les scripts.. ma reso est bien à 100 et j’ai utilisé la native en 1080 comme conseillé. Par ailleurs des pb aussi avec l’émulateur RCPS3 sur razing storm ce dernier fonctionne mais pas TC4 ecran blanc quand je commence le game quant à deadstorm c comme si je ne touchais rien quand j’appuie sur la gâchette.. teknoparrot par contre aucun souci c’est beaucoup plus simple... je désespère lol pourtant j’y passe du temps.Je pense m’orienter vers une session avec teamviewer lol 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by maximus69

Forgive me.

May someone help me to play this game with my xboxpad? I don t reach to play It with jconfiguration...of possibile someone post a preconfigured file with combination of jconf and jtokey please..thanks a lot

Edited by Rex2573

On 2021/11/12 at 5:45 AM, Rex2573 said:

Forgive me.

May someone help me to play this game with my xboxpad? I don t reach to play It with jconfiguration...of possibile someone post a preconfigured file with combination of jconf and jtokey please..thanks a lot

Use Steam to run the game, it can let you use a controller

1 ora fa, kimsama ha scritto:

Use Steam to run the game, it can let you use a controller

Excuse me i dont understand

Hey People. I installed Demulshooter and all works. But the Crosshair in the game is not accurate. It goes sometimes to the left or right or i can‘t get at the bottom of the screen. Why we can not calibrate in game? I use a wiimote in mode 2 as gun.

Ok. Now it works fine. But why i can not put in my highscore after the game? After the game i can‘t enter my initials

Edited by sportecto1

Hi all, I have no idea what my issue is but I have my Sinden working. Menu is accurate. Then inside the game it is not accurate. Other times the first few scenes of the game are accurate but as the game goes on all of the sudden my cross hairs are very far left or right. 

I’ve tried with Demul, without Demul. 

outside of the game the sinden is accurate. 

any advice? Am I missing something?

2 hours ago, angelobodetti said:

Am I missing something?

Run at original resolution 1366x768 or 1920x1080 60 Hz

Edited by Onkel

Le 2021-11-20 à 20:34, sportecto1 a dit :

Nobody knows about the how enter the highscore initials?

It works for me. Unless you use JConfig ’Save patch’ save data is stored directly on C: drive so make sure you have write permission. You are getting more than the 2 million which is entry for the high scores right? 😊