kimsama

[Arcade PC] Time Crisis 5 (Namco System ES3)

Hey everyone! I prevbiously commented and I still can't get the game to work. I clicked on "Start.bat" and also clicked on the "TimeCrisis5-64Win.exe to load it and I keep getting an error that "the program failed to start" can ANYONE help me with this? I've done everything I can to fix it but no luck :(

5 hours ago, snektony50000 said:

Hey everyone! I prevbiously commented and I still can't get the game to work. I clicked on "Start.bat" and also clicked on the "TimeCrisis5-64Win.exe to load it and I keep getting an error that "the program failed to start" can ANYONE help me with this? I've done everything I can to fix it but no luck :(

I never had this problem with Time Crisis 5, however any time I try any of the Tekken 7 arcades from that thread I get the same error. Don't know a fix. 

I'm getting a weird problem, when game is full screen which I'm guessing is the default way it launches, I can only shoot within a smaller rectangle box, top left. its like the game is thinking its in one resolution but its displaying in another.

I'm also experiencing this exact issue in Sega Golden Gun - Only when full screen though, when I run golden gun windowed, and then maximise, I've got the full screen to aim at.

10 minutes ago, Bredders said:

I'm getting a weird problem, when game is full screen which I'm guessing is the default way it launches, I can only shoot within a smaller rectangle box, top left. its like the game is thinking its in one resolution but its displaying in another.

I'm also experiencing this exact issue in Sega Golden Gun - Only when full screen though, when I run golden gun windowed, and then maximise, I've got the full screen to aim at.

Are you using Demulshooter?

1 hour ago, JustinCredible81 said:

Are you using Demulshooter?

Yes but as far as I'm aware, I'm only using it with TC5 for the aim sight, which is how I first noticed this weird box issue 

Edited by Bredders

If you're running Demulshooter properly which 100% requires an ahk script, you shouldn't have these problems. With Sega Golden Gun you have to run Demulshooter seperate from running the game for some reason or it won't work. Might be why you're having the problem. I was able to get it to work in the same script though with this.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Try this script with Golden Gun, and change the path locations where needed (it says where in the script you need your own paths) If you're using an appropriate script for Time Crisis 5 I don't know why it isn't working.  You may need to run Demulshooter GUI and find your gun to configure it. 

Edited by JustinCredible81