Layer

[Arcade PC] Samurai Shodown / Samurai Spirits (2019) (TTX3/NESICAxLive2)

:(

This means I will need to find a way to have Win10, CRT Emudriver, Fightcade2, and Parrot/Jconfig on the same Machine :(

Win 7 would be perfect to avoid uncontrolled OS update

Thanks for the answer !

12 minuti fa, iori ha scritto:

Win 7 would be perfect to avoid uncontrolled OS update

I'm using WiN 10 v1803 and I have full power on everything ( I disabled and removed all MS crapware, av and updates ).

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

Hi Nohero,

Thanks for this details, so you mean there is a way to 'block' win10 to version 1803 ?

By the way did you setup dual screen ?

My goal is main screen 1080p second screen pvm for Fightcade

Thanks again

@iori,

yes, you need to tweak it, updates in that version are still blockables.

I stay on 1803 because it's the last v10 ( in my opinion of course ) that let me tweak it as I want.

You can remove all MS softwares you don't need, you can disable AV and turn off updates forever.

Here it runs good but I worked out a lot with it :)

It's NOT the best v10 but it's what I use for the reasons Imentioned. 

No dual screen here at the moment.

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

Il 28/7/2020 Alle 17:00, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Does it enables the blood mode in the game?

TIA

fortgive me but this amazing game don't run on my pc..when i push its exe file it don't run ..help me if possible,,thanks a  lot

4 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

fortgive me but this amazing game don't run on my pc..when i push its exe file it don't run ..help me if possible,,thanks a  lot

This game only run with cpu that support avx and with win 10 r u using both?

Adesso, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

This game only run with cpu that support avx and with win 10 r u using both?

win 10 yes..  about the second one what is it excuse me?

Just now, Rex2573 said:

win 10 yes..  about the second one what is it excuse me?

Newer processors support avx and this game requires it if you want to know if you have it search on the internet if your cpu has it if not the game won’t work 

Adesso, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Newer processors support avx and this game requires it if you want to know if you have it search on the internet if your cpu has it if not the game won’t work 

i wiill search for this thanks a lot..a last question about instead MILLION ARTHUR ARCANA BLOOD..it runs but when i use j conf.. the audio is ok but video not..it runs in other words with audio perfect but after the loading phase i dont see the video

1 minute ago, Rex2573 said:

i wiill search for this thanks a lot..a last question about instead MILLION ARTHUR ARCANA BLOOD..it runs but when i use j conf.. the audio is ok but video not..it runs in other words with audio perfect but after the loading phase i dont see the video

You r welcome as always my friend and about this kindly ask it in the specific game thread cause the admins don’t want people to mix subjects its one of there rules

6 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

You r welcome as always my friend and about this kindly ask it in the specific game thread cause the admins don’t want people to mix subjects its one of there rules

ok..forgive me for my ignorance

31 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

but excuse..if the pc version on my pc run perfectly ..also this arcade version should run in the same perfect way

Just now, Rex2573 said:

but excuse..if the pc version on my pc run perfectly ..also this arcade version should run in the same perfect way

Not necessarily sometimes its different 

7 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Not necessarily sometimes its different 

so a last tip my kind friend..i must use some particular j cofiguration with this game or particular files?

3 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

so a last tip my kind friend..i must use some particular j cofiguration with this game or particular files?

Ex layer jconfig with the settings i gave u and compatibility for win 8 on the main game file and it should work(if you have avx) also its better to run it from c drive 

Edited by R.R.Z.

2 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

I was thinking this for tekken but I can’t get it to work for me either 

12 hours ago, Rex2573 said:

Also if you run the other exe its not it use the exe inside win64 and also put the jconfig there

1 ora fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Also if you run the other exe its not it use the exe inside win64 and also put the jconfig there

?  i must put j conf in external exe? not in internal shipping exe?

54 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

?  i must put j conf in external exe? not in internal shipping exe?

Put it inside onion/binaries/win64 folder and run the exe after the settings in jconfig 

13 minuti fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Put it inside onion/binaries/win64 folder and run the exe after the settings in jconfig 

but forgive me its what i always done from beginning my friend and nothingh to do..it don't run

14 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Ex layer jconfig with the settings i gave u and compatibility for win 8 on the main game file and it should work(if you have avx) also its better to run it from c drive 

does this still have issues were it crashes or does moving to the c drive work better? 

2 minuti fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

but forgive me its what i always done from beginning my friend and nothingh to do..it don't run

I don't want to be bad but the Arcade version in this state it's not worth it in my opinion. 

There's no 1 VS 1 in local, there's no blood and it misses some DLC.

Samurai Spirits/Samurai Shodown without blood is not the same game ( always in my opinion of course ).

I'm playing the PC version, do the same for enjoing this game as much as you can  :)

CHEERs

7 minutes ago, Bootleg said:

does this still have issues were it crashes or does moving to the c drive work better? 

It’s better from c but it may still crash because its not the specific jconfig for it

12 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Maybe its the avx 

excuse me someone may help me to run  this game on my pc win 10 2004 updated? it don't run from beginning when i push its exe shipping button in the subfolder ONION

Il 15/9/2020 Alle 15:35, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

Maybe its the avx 

forgive me for my ignorance..but avx may be downloade for my windows 10?

14 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

forgive me for my ignorance..but avx may be downloade for my windows 10?

My friend its ok to ask questions it doesn’t make you ignorant we r all born equals 

as for your question it something that is built in your cpu all you need to do to know for sure is find which cpu you have and search the web if it supports avx

Edited by R.R.Z.

4 ore fa, R.R.Z. ha scritto:

My friend its ok to ask questions it doesn’t make you ignorant we r all born equals 

as for your question it something that is built in your cpu all you need to do to know for sure is find which cpu you have and search the web if it supports avx

excuse but if the game don't run i think is the incompatibility with my cpu..same problem there was with pc version untill they post a corrective patch that erase this avx problem..do you think they release a similar patch for SAMURAI SPIRITS  arcade version my friend?

17 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

excuse but if the game don't run i think is the incompatibility with my cpu..same problem there was with pc version untill they post a corrective patch that erase this avx problem..do you think they release a similar patch for SAMURAI SPIRITS  arcade version my friend?

This is not the most updated version which is 2.00 with 7 more characters so maybe its also has this avx problem corrected when they’ll be a patch available you could try again and see if they also resolved it in the arcade version i really hope for you it does its an amazing game

Edited by R.R.Z.

13 ore fa, Rex2573 ha scritto:

I will never understand AVX what improvements it brings to this game.

With or without it runs the same on my machine ( I mean the PC version of course ).

I don't know if they released an updated v2.00 for the Arcade ( I hope ).

CHEERs

DEJO ESTE LINK HABER SI ALGUIEN ENCUENTRA ALGUNA DIFERENCIA  PARA LANZAR EL ARCADE   

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Le 16/09/2020 à 23:52, R.R.Z. a dit :

This is not the most updated version which is 2.00 with 7 more characters so maybe its also has this avx problem corrected when they’ll be a patch available you could try again and see if they also resolved it in the arcade version i really hope for you it does its an amazing game

There's an update folder on Nesica 2 drive, but the files are crypted.