Layer

[Arcade PC] Samurai Shodown / Samurai Spirits (2019) (TTX3/NESICAxLive2)

this is a 4 bouton game bouton kick slash medium slash and high slash other is just to serve as combination of boutton

the game work for me but i cant have the attract mode running does anyone have the same issue ?

Edited by 7zxkv

hace 1 hora, ark216 dijo:

What does this above do? Also can you tell me which buttons corresponds to which. Meaning what do the following buttons inputs are:

That FIX enables the P3 Mapping buttons, and you need it for the button 5 and 6.

6 Buttons Fix

1. Open jconfig
2. Go to the "Settings"
3. Tick "Connect a 2nd Fast IO (Enable players 3 and 4)"
4. Map the "P3 BUTTON 5" and "P3 BUTTON 6" and click "OK" for save.

1594674399-movie01-t02.jpg

P1B1 = NO

P1B2 = 1

P1B3 = NO

P1B4 = 2

P1B5 = 3

P1B6 = 4

P3B5 = 5

P3B6 = 6

Edited by Keroro

Can’t get this game to run some online is saying that it’s a AVX issue with the cpu 

Ah yes if you cpu doesnt support Avx (avanced vector extensions) you will need a new cpu to play. No way around it I think. Apparently its older cpus 10 years + that you will have issues with. Real shame, snk missed a real issue there as older i7 cpus with good graphics cards can play everything happily. I know of quite a few uses that have needed to get refunds due to incompatibility which is not well documented in the game requirements. I wonder if there is a way around it

vor 2 Stunden schrieb R.R.Z.:

Does it solves the fatal error or its optional? I mean does it enable or add something to game?

after choosing char and choosing color keep pressing "MS" button until  new screen pops up.

dunno why but mostly it works.

17 minutes ago, putzipuh said:

after choosing char and choosing color keep pressing "MS" button until  new screen pops up.

dunno why but mostly it works.

Thanks 

Recently, fighting games are first released on consoles. After the consoles, they started to go on arcade machines. They take it out as a port. They don't try too hard.

It says "Insert Coin" in the X360 and PS3 versions of Tekken 6. It was just the opposite in time. :)

1 hour ago, leonardombn said:

Sorry for the question: But what is the add-on file for: "NesicaXLive2_Samurai_Spirits_2019_Advertising_Attract_mode"?

It has no effect on the game. A sharing that file for the emulator interfaces. Like hyperspin, coinops etc.

I personally like to have the arcade versions but the PC version is almost exactly the same. Still has the avx issue though for some users

Has anyone worked out how to enable the blood ingame, im guessing it is a testmode option but am away from my machines at the moment

Edited by 7zxkv
edit your post

51 minuti fa, fire10 ha scritto:

Has anyone worked out how to enable the blood ingame, im guessing it is a testmode option but am away from my machines at the moment

I noticed in Test Mode there are option only for sound volume and nothing else.

In the .ini I tried to set other things but the game doesn't load the settings I changed.

CHEERs

1 hour ago, eljose said:

Which versión Is betterr?? Arcade or PC with more chars

The difference between arcade and pc version isn’t in the dlc they both have the option with a patch to add them I personally choose arcade over pc 

1 hour ago, eljose said:

Which versión Is betterr?? Arcade or PC with more chars

I bought epic games ver. but i never play haha. I dont know. 😓 Always best ver. arcade ver. for me bcs writed insert coin text. 😃

Edited by NoKey

It wont even boot, I get nothing, no errors, not a thing, anyone else seen this ? I'm using the jconfig that is linked and followed the word doc instructions ..

hace 2 horas, R.R.Z. dijo:

Have you figured out how to turn on the blood option?

TIA

I am going to investigate within the Japanese test menu to see if there is an option to activate this

downloaded twice using torrent link and extracted with latest version of 7zip. I have data integrity error on the archive. Any of you have the same issue ?

image.png.fb2433027e2ba0089c3298630c29d580.png

Edited by 7zxkv
torrent is non layer archive. retry

Does anyone know how to save the sound settings (and return to game after settings have been done) without crashing the game in the Test menu? I changed the volume to 100% but after saving (I think it does save?) the game crashes. Thanks for any help! :very-good:

hace 1 hora, sonic323 dijo:

Does anyone know what this text means in Japanese?:gene:

1594718352-1-png-thumb.jpg

Means: "You cant play using the network right now"

1 hour ago, Keroro said:

I am going to investigate within the Japanese test menu to see if there is an option to activate this

Thanks again I’m convinced there’s an option to enable this 

hace 6 minutos, R.R.Z. dijo:

Thanks again I’m convinced there’s an option to enable this 

No way in test mode to activate anything, only audio settings, I think we need to check the game files.

Untitled.png

Edited by Keroro

3 minutes ago, Keroro said:

No way in test mode to activate anything, only audio settings, I think we need to check the game files.

Untitled.png

Maybe return to factory status enables it?

Edited by R.R.Z.

hace 13 minutos, R.R.Z. dijo:

Return to factory status enables it?

No in my case! ... On the other order hand, since last night I am starting to have many more times the "Fatal Error", it will start to become unplayable.

Hopefully soon we will have a custom jconfig for this game and I have already checked and at least for me, the file "TypeX3Temp.dat" don't do anything.

Edited by Keroro

1 hour ago, anx10us said:

It wont even boot, I get nothing, no errors, not a thing, anyone else seen this ? I'm using the jconfig that is linked and followed the word doc instructions ..

I think this is that AVX issues.....is your cpu a bit old, if it doesnt support Advanced Vector Extensions in bios it wont work for you. I have 2 pcs 1 plays it 1 doesn't. The working one has avx the one not working doesn't

Edited by fire10

7 minutes ago, xtremebuga said:

Have you already taken a look at the NXL2Core64.ini file? We can change a lot by this file.

Game\Onion\Plugins\NxL2CorePlugin

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Blood mode option needs to change to 0 to enable blood?

I’m not at home currently so i can’t try if someone will succeed to enable the blood option it would help to know how

TIA

Ah well blood mode isnt listed in mine so ive added it, but 0 and 1 do not work. Be great to get some feedback from anyone if they have got it working

I already tried it and mentioned in previous msg...in test menu there are only audio options and modifyng the ini file it doesn't work because it's related to a system plugin that does nothing on PC.

Edited by nohero