spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Street Fighter V Type Arcade v1.01 (TTX4)

On 7/1/2020 at 6:08 AM, Son Gokuu said:

Is there a way to exit the game without pressing Alt + F4? Only with ESC?
I use Launchbox as a frontend.

Use jconfig, esc works just fine for me. 

hace 16 horas, student123 dijo:

Use jconfig, esc works just fine for me. 

I've been trying to set any keyboard button but only the Xbox pad is allowed :(

(I tried with Xinput, Dinput, and Dinput&Xinput)

1 hour ago, envisaged0ne said:

Hello,

Can anyone give me some advice on how to get the costume mod's to work?  

what do you mean costumes and colors fix  or modz?

1 hour ago, tommiegunz said:

what do you mean costumes and colors fix  or modz?

So, I downloaded a costume MOD from this site... (linked on the homepage for this game)

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

I downloaded Ken's classic costume and it just had some folders with files in it.  I placed them where I assumed they would need to go, but didn't know what else to do from there  :-/

Edited by envisaged0ne

On 6/23/2020 at 7:45 PM, spiderzsoft said:

2player works in a 1 PC

Which game version? I can't find the option to play 2 player local in the same PC :(

9 hours ago, envisaged0ne said:

So, I downloaded a costume MOD from this site... (linked on the homepage for this game)

Hidden Content

I downloaded Ken's classic costume and it just had some folders with files in it.  I placed them where I assumed they would need to go, but didn't know what else to do from there  :-/

Make sure you make a folder called ~modz if the file doesn’t come in one already and it should work 

9 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

Make sure you make a folder called ~modz if the file doesn’t come in one already and it should work 

Ok, so I created a folder called modz, put the contents in that folder, but it still isn't working.  I'm assuming you put the modz folder in the StreetFighterV folder?

En 9/6/2020 a las 17:05, RubenDB dijo:

For those who want to put the game in 1080p I've found a solution:

Create a shortcut file of "\StreetFighterV\Binaries\Win64\StreetFighterV.exe"

Right click on the shortcut and select properties, on the target field add this:

Hidden Content

Hit apply and Ok

Now run the game from the shortcut, the game will be in FullHD 1920x1080

Proof:

Revelar contenido oculto

2vHdfjj.png

Con el acceso directo no corre el juego en 1080p si lo quieren jugar con Hyperspin, yo use un bat en vez del acceso directo, y funciona en 1080p en hyperspin, solo crear un archivo de texto con el siguiente contenido y guardarlo como .bat en la carpeta del exe,

@ECHO OFF
START StreetFighterV.exe -resx=1920 -resy=1080,

Gracias  RubenDB por el aporte

8 hours ago, envisaged0ne said:

Ok, so I created a folder called modz, put the contents in that folder, but it still isn't working.  I'm assuming you put the modz folder in the StreetFighterV folder?

I’m sorry I was busy and I said it wrong add a folder called ~mods not ~modz in the paks folder and add your mods and it should work just like pc version 

15 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

I’m sorry I was busy and I said it wrong add a folder called ~mods not ~modz in the paks folder and add your mods and it should work just like pc version 

Thank you for all our help.  I still can't get it to work.  I even downloaded the ModManager that creates the mods folder and puts the files where they belong and it still doesn't work.  Do you know if anyone has successfully been able to add the custom costumes?

5 hours ago, envisaged0ne said:

Thank you for all our help.  I still can't get it to work.  I even downloaded the ModManager that creates the mods folder and puts the files where they belong and it still doesn't work.  Do you know if anyone has successfully been able to add the custom costumes?

They actually work...I just used Deadpool for ken and also balrog Easter egg and some others just make sure they come with a streetfighterv folder with char folder inside as well those seem to work 

Weird.  I downloaded a classic Ken costume.  It came with the streetfighterv and char folders and I still couldn't get it to work *sigh*  How exactly did you get it to work?

6 hours ago, envisaged0ne said:

Weird.  I downloaded a classic Ken costume.  It came with the streetfighterv and char folders and I still couldn't get it to work *sigh*  How exactly did you get it to work?

If the .pak file comes with a streetfighterv folder with chars inside of it just place the .pak file in the ~mods folder and the streetfighterv folder the the directory and start the game it should work 

i will upload a how to video later today hopefully it will solve you guys problems adding mods

11 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

i will upload a how to video later today hopefully it will solve you guys problems adding mods

Awesome!  Thank you!!   I can't wait!

took awhile being my first tutorial but i hope this helps buddy pleasw leave a like if this was helpful

Hey guys, Im using the Jconfig provided on page 1 of SF5.

I can get a controller to work no problem, when i try to config my hori rap4 - i can get buttons to work, but for the life of me my Arcade stick does not work. It binds as "Joy1 POV0 0, 18000,27000 and 900. but i cannot get it to move any direction in game?

Any tips? Have i over clocked something? Thanks!

8 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

took awhile being my first tutorial but i hope this helps buddy pleasw leave a like if this was helpful

Thank you for posting the video!  It seems like only some will work.  The ones that have the chara folder & the pak file.  At least now I know which ones to look out for  :)

3 hours ago, envisaged0ne said:

Thank you for posting the video!  It seems like only some will work.  The ones that have the chara folder & the pak file.  At least now I know which ones to look out for  :)

glad i could help please leave a like buddy i really appreciate it

Anyone have any luck configuring an arcade stick to work with this in Jconfig?

I've tried everything and while I can get the buttons to work - I can't seem to get the arcade stick to move any direction.

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, TAKUMI69 said:

I've tried everything and while I can get the buttons to work - I can't seem to get the arcade stick to move any direction.

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, TAKUMI69 said:

Thanks!

I’m using a Qanba obsidian fight stick and it seems to work great for me maybe it’s the settings that you got ur fight stick on you might want to switch your inputs to see which one it responds to

1 hour ago, tommiegunz said:

I’m using a Qanba obsidian fight stick and it seems to work great for me maybe it’s the settings that you got ur fight stick on you might want to switch your inputs to see which one it responds to

Thanks i've tried DI,XI,WINNAM, everything. all the buttons work but the joystick wont. 

It maps as JOY0 POV0 0, JOYV0 POV0 9000, 18000 AND 27000

but the directions simply don't work in game

edit : using a hori rap4

Edited by TAKUMI69

4 minutes ago, baiko said:

Is there any way to play 2 player in the same cabinet locally?

Not yet they are still working on it maybe we will have it nice teknoparrot supports it 

Edited by tommiegunz