spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Street Fighter V Type Arcade (TTX4)

il y a 26 minutes, PsyKos a dit :

Idem pour moi, je reste bloqué sur "Initializing"...

Pouvez-vous partager votre monitor_input.bin et monitor_misc.bin svp ? Merci

Here it is working perfectly, I hope this helps.

X-Box 360 Control.

Edited by 7zxkv
no 4shar link, little file, use emuline or no account ddl service

Il y a 3 heures, xtremebuga a dit :

Here it is working perfectly, I hope this helps.

X-Box 360 Control.

Same thing, stuck on "Initializing" screen :( I take torrent link but I don't have the same file structure, no folder "WindowsNoEditor" for example...

Il y a 3 heures, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

after i finish to download i upload in uptobox need to wait for that

Il marche avec Teknoparrot ? Je n'ai pas essayé encore.

Edited by 7zxkv

7 minutes ago, PsyKos said:

Same thing, stuck on "Initializing" screen :( I take torrent link but I don't have the same file structure, no folder "WindowsNoEditor" for example...

I took the torrent file as well, I guess its an issue with that version, for those who have it working did you download from the torrent or mega ?

Il y a 2 heures, PsyKos a dit :

Can you show a screen where you are stuck? And which exe are you running, which folder? I also had errors, but I downloaded the lilnk file below,

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

replaced everything and ran StreetFighterV.exe in the folder ... SF5Arcade \ StreetFighterV \ Binaries \ Win64. Also follow the link of jconfig + monitor_input + monitor_misc

Edited by 7zxkv
no 4shared link

no I hope somebody emulates a way out for second player connectivity on same pc.. this may have but you will need to have two pcs to play vs....this is the same with tekken 7 arcade version as well.

2 minutes ago, Mrx said:

no I hope somebody emulates a way out for second player connectivity on same pc.. this may have but you will need to have two pcs to play vs....this is the same with tekken 7 arcade version as well.

So network connectivity works with this dump?

It Gives me FATAL ERROR unknown module unknown function (0x00000000000) +0  whenever i put the .exe and jconfig

Edited by eljose

Thanks for the links, just tried it, same error, the game boots, get a small Street Fighter V banner, game switches to 720p, then get a black screen, nesica icon in bottom left and white text in teh middle at the bottom that says Initializing ... and has a load of small white boxes, almost like these would fill as the game loads, I just stay stuck on that screen..

I can put credits in and enter the Test menu, so game is loaded, its almost like the game is waiting for the i/o ti initialize ..

Edited by 7zxkv

12 minutes ago, eljose said:

It Gives me FATAL ERROR unknown module unknown function (0x00000000000) +0  whenever i put the .exe and jconfig

I have the same error.

il y a 7 minutes, ViRuS-MaN a dit :

bon chez moi ca fonctionne super bien , je prepare tout cela pour le mettre sur uptobox 

Tu as pris la version torrent ? J'attends ta version parce que là, je bloque :(

38 minutes ago, ViRuS-MaN said:

bon chez moi ca fonctionne super bien , je prepare tout cela pour le mettre sur uptobox 

The file you used to run it is in binaries/win64?

Salut,

De mon côté j'ai un petit soucis au niveau des input.

Quand j'appuie sur le petit pied, il saute en même temps.

Pas de soucis de votre côté ?

hace 48 minutos, Distance dijo:

me sale este error y ya tengo todas la librerias en win 7 

errorv1.png

you need to download all the .dll files that is asking , no other solution look my attached file .rar

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

for anybody stuck on initializing, check your running processes, years ago i used to use the taito type xtra loader and through that i installed a nesica service.

i had to make sure it is stopped for this game to work.

look in the picture for the correct service to stop

2020-06-08 (3).png

Edited by EmuAl

could someone please upload his STREETFIGHTERV.EXE is only 59 megas :D to check if i can overpass the error

error file included i have ony the streetfighterv.exe from the binaries\windows64

Sin título.png

Edited by eljose

i have the same error when i was on d:.

Put the game on E:  for me the game is working.

Hello team, I am juggling all day with the following:

1. Resolution: 1080p + better graphics (AA, Shadows, motionblur ...), it seem that modify the .ini files no real affect when you run the game.

2. Japanese Characters, super strange, the game could display the characters in the test mode but not during the game, I don't know where is the launguage selector in this dump, I dont want to translate it, I only want to show the Japanesse characters instead this strange lines.

Anyone have any progress on these 2 points?
... I do not insist on the option for 2 players because I think the nature of the game requires 2 PCBs for VS as Tekken 7.

hace 16 minutos, bonky0013 dijo:

i have the same error when i was on d:.

Put the game on E:  for me the game is working.

no way :( still fatal error :(

hace 8 minutos, eljose dijo:

no way :( still fatal error :(

Are you sure, the problem its not Win7...  It seems all the people who has problems has Win7, have you tried Win10?

1 hour ago, EmuAl said:

for anybody stuck on initializing, check your running processes, years ago i used to use the taito type xtra loader and through that i installed a nesica service.

i had to make sure it is stopped for this game to work.

look in the picture for the correct service to stop

2020-06-08 (3).png

You sir are a genius !! ;-) fixed it ...

Il y a 2 heures, Keroro a dit :

Hello team, I am juggling all day with the following:

1. Resolution: 1080p + better graphics (AA, Shadows, motionblur ...), it seem that modify the .ini files no real affect when you run the game.

2. Japanese Characters, super strange, the game could display the characters in the test mode but not during the game, I don't know where is the launguage selector in this dump, I dont want to translate it, I only want to show the Japanesse characters instead this strange lines.

Anyone have any progress on these 2 points?
... I do not insist on the option for 2 players because I think the nature of the game requires 2 PCBs for VS as Tekken 7.

ok so if you want the japanese character you have to set up your windows 10 in japanese for the 1080 aa anti aliasing and all you have to add the exe file to the nvdia control panel i hope that it help but for that point its a suggestion i did not test it yet but for the japanese thing i did test it and its working 

Edited by Zaco

for those who get the fatal kiwi error in jconfig uncheck the save patch option and set the rfid emulation to taito id save and lunch the game i did this for myself i rechecked 3 times and the game is working perfectly fine now 

hace 53 minutos, Zaco dijo:

ok so if you want the japanese character you have to set up your windows 10 in japanese for the 1080 aa anti aliasing and all you have to add the exe file to the nvdia control panel i hope that it help but for that point its a suggestion i did not test it yet but for the japanese thing i did test it and its working 

"you have to add the exe file to the nvdia control panel"

Change the resolution with the Nvidia control panel for an .exe? Im going to check it.

Edited by Keroro