spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Street Fighter V Type Arcade (TTX4)

Just now, Rex2573 said:

Forgive me me a last question...MAGICIAN DEAD  works with j configuration on win 7  64 bit?

I don’t play this game sorry i can’t help with that one

32 minutes ago, Rex2573 said:

Forgive me me a last question...MAGICIAN DEAD  works with j configuration on win 7  64 bit?

That's what we here for as a community that helps all gamers alike you're not bothering no one ppl are happy to help if they can here just try not to repeat yourself over and over that's what gets on their nerves lol 

Has anyone had issues with the Jconfig and keyboards.

I am using an arcade stick that outputs keyboard and mouse over USB (essentially a mouse and keyboard).

Works great for other games. 

In this case, I map the keys and save the jconfig from latest.

With Dinput, everything after button 5 is cleared and ESC is cleared from exit, making me force quit the game. 

Everytime I map it, save it and go back into it the buttons after 5 are cleared again.

Problem solved. Looks like I get this when I map the second players controls. Which doesn't seem necessary for this as it's only 1 player.

Edited by 3deros

Made a version of my Boss Rush mod for Type Arcade. this is a test version, freezes are possible)

Here is a link for those who want to try it out 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

mod only works in FluffyQuack Modmanager!  Download link:

Hidden Content

Seth is not included in this mod!

4 hours ago, gravelee said:

Made a version of my Boss Rush mod for Type Arcade. this is a test version, freezes are possible)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Lol I didn’t know you was in here I was just about to post this in here once I made a video I wanted to bring something awesome nad new to this place with this mod we was talking about but you beat me too it lol

thx for putting in the work buddy I was serching hard to find a way to bring this here for the game and found you and some of your awesome work and In talking to you it was able to come true all credit goes to you friend I just wanted to help bring ur awesome world to the masses keep up the good work my friend 😃

Il 30/6/2020 Alle 23:12, dex77 ha scritto:

Who wants this marquee in .tiff 8k res format?   ...lol

Hidden Content

Hi have you the Street Fighter V art set for Vewlix in high resolution?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, EvilRob said:

Hi have you the Street Fighter V art set for Vewlix in high resolution?

Thanks

guess on the first page

20 ore fa, dex77 ha scritto:

guess on the first page

yes but is present only the marquee, i need art set with movelist, you have for sharing?

Not sure what using like marquee for my lcd 14/9 screen.... if someone got the clear logo for taito type 4.... so i can customise a little further those pictures....

image.png.04b33397f533e14111dff19f354aaa66.png

image.png.8730636a7e12aeda27acfcac2a5c25a4.png

image.png.f25ebd1464dc68d0195997734d09839c.png

image.png.c28dc62e0fb0ebd3ae398b84cc9b1ae0.png

Edited by jawah

6 saat önce, EvilRob said:

yes but is present only the marquee, i need art set with movelist, you have for sharing?

1 hour ago, Rex2573 said:

someone may help me please to play this amazing game on a win 7 pc, please?

Maybe when it’ll be on tp it will work also on win 7 i know they started to work on this game from the changelog but I’m not sure it’ll work with win 7 hope for you it does

On 7/24/2020 at 10:59 AM, EvilRob said:

Hi, exists the stikers for buy or printed of Street Fighter V on Vewlix?

Thanks

Check out 

Hidden Content

on ebay. He often rotates out the art he does depending on how well they sale, but if you ask him for something specific he will definitely print it for you. I bought the full "type arcade" art set (he has other versions of street fighter plus tons of other art sets for the vewlix) for my vewlix. It was $30 including shipping. Here are a few pics of my vewlix:

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

Guys i am using a PS3 Fight stick i map my controls but the character doesn't move. Also i added the command in the target window of the shortcut but the game is switching upto 1080p resolution.

Help needed.

Edit: BUMP!

Can anyone share a screenshot of their controls who are using a fight stick?

Edited by ark216

Il 23/7/2020 Alle 14:03, gravelee ha scritto:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

excuse me how can i do to have the presentation of the  charcacters at the beginning of the stage?

I'm still unable to close the game without forcing exit with task manager (Alt + F4 doesn't always go).

I have created an AutoHotKey like I did with L4D Survivors, but it doesn't work.
I edited Launchbox for running it (before) starting the game and when you hit ESC, only the AutoHotKey closes and not the SFV.

The code I put is:

esc ::

Process, Close, StreetFighterV.exe

ExitApp

Edited by Son Gokuu

13 hours ago, Son Gokuu said:

I'm still unable to close the game without forcing exit with task manager (Alt + F4 doesn't always go).

I have created an AutoHotKey like I did with L4D Survivors, but it doesn't work.
I edited Launchbox for running it (before) starting the game and when you hit ESC, only the AutoHotKey closes and not the SFV.

The code I put is:

esc ::

Process, Close, StreetFighterV.exe

ExitApp

Hi,

Did you map a key to button "EXIT" in JConfig ?
Hope that helps!

Edited by DankU

1 hour ago, zhenglei8208 said:

how to 2played vs batter?

No way to play 2 players yet hopefully it will be unlocked when teknoparrot supports it 

On 7/10/2020 at 7:22 AM, tommiegunz said:

I’m using a Qanba obsidian fight stick and it seems to work great for me maybe it’s the settings that you got ur fight stick on you might want to switch your inputs to see which one it responds to

Got that same issue. Buttons work but the character doesn't move. A screenshot of your config may help us. Also i am not getting the crispy 1080p look (i used the command mentioned on the first page in the target box of the properties of the exe file).

6 hours ago, ark216 said:

Got that same issue. Buttons work but the character doesn't move. A screenshot of your config may help us. Also i am not getting the crispy 1080p look (i used the command mentioned on the first page in the target box of the properties of the exe file).

OK I’m not around my arcade at the moment I’m actually visiting my mom so I probably will try to upload my config and help further tomorrow sometime

Does anyone know where to put Controller.vdf file to use it as default ? 

I have found Controller.vdf in pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak 

To extract  *.PAK files : (Download : 

Hidden Content

)

You have to use pak_2.bms script above with Quickbms_4GB_files.exe to extract PAK files : (Quickbms download page : 

Hidden Content

)

On 04.08.2020 at 7:33 PM, Rex2573 said:

excuse me how can i do to have the presentation of the  charcacters at the beginning of the stage?

for opponents, I did not do intro for everyone

intro cannot be enabled for the player

Can't get this game to work on my cab pc (Win 7 X64) run fine on my main pc with Win 10.

Tried reappling 2CC patch and copying Xinput1_4 and/or 1_3 file to the folder but the game still crashing after some second of black screen.

hello, im new to all this so learning as i go along, is there a way of getting this download to play on original hardware, i've got a tx3 and know there's a version floating around ebay that will work but don't know if this is the same version, cheers.

2 hours ago, Horris said:

hello, im new to all this so learning as i go along, is there a way of getting this download to play on original hardware, i've got a tx3 and know there's a version floating around ebay that will work but don't know if this is the same version, cheers.

don't know if this will work on TTX3 being this is a TTX4 game maybe someone here has more insight on this good luck

I have some issues getting this game to work with my arcade stick. Hori rapV switch/pc version. I can assign buttons in jconfig but no buttons is working in the game. I tried assigning to keyboard and then the keys will work in game as well. 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

38 minuti fa, Mannenson ha scritto:

I have some issues getting this game to work with my arcade stick. Hori rapV switch/pc version. I can assign buttons in jconfig but no buttons is working in the game. I tried assigning to keyboard and then the keys will work in game as well. 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Try to overwrite all file of jconfig and try to assign buttons.

Edited by EvilRob

17 hours ago, EvilRob said:

Try to overwrite all file of jconfig and try to assign buttons.

I have the same issue also.  Can assign in jconfig but nothing happens when i start the game. Not sure what happened

Could someone please reupload the game I can't download from uptobox and all the other links seem to be dead. 

En 8/6/2020 a las 15:56, petje dijo:

No matter what i try, i get above errors like other people or this

SFV IO Error.png

Hola, necesita crear una partición D para que le corra el juego