[Visuel] Arcade Games Icons / Art

Trymado

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help me run initial D games in 3440 x 1440p? the game launches but the screen is not central. I have been into the .ini files and changed settings but I havent been able to get it right

19 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Can you add arcade to tomb raider icon?

Just seeing this I will try it once I get home buddy 

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

i was wondering if you guys would be willing to help add icons for the Atrax image when you release the round ones. Just as an example. they are size 405 x 100. i've made a couple but they take me forever because i don't know my way around photoshop or gimp. 6171e59623f8e_GuiltyGearStrive.png.f5ef07055f29f27b74ccbcceae5bce81.png.  

Rolling Gunner.png

winterxgames.png

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe Late[cl-r].png

15 minutes ago, ssphaneuf said:

i was wondering if you guys would be willing to help add icons for the Atrax image when you release the round ones. Just as an example. they are size 405 x 100. i've made a couple but they take me forever because i don't know my way around photoshop or gimp. 6171e59623f8e_GuiltyGearStrive.png.f5ef07055f29f27b74ccbcceae5bce81.png.  

Rolling Gunner.png

winterxgames.png

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe Late[cl-r].png

we need these kinds of icons as well for the TTX loader artwork im sure it will help everyone that uses TTX and NESiCAxLiVE

most of the apm3 stuff, also some of these were made by a good friend of mine too.

6171f3db6109a_UmiharaKawaseFresh!ForAC.png.13350857d423dc3063cde738bc5a5002.png

ALESTE.png

bladestrangers.png

Edited by ssphaneuf

keep in mind, i'm not a photoshop guy. did the best i could with gimp. which i also don't know how to use.

21 minutes ago, ssphaneuf said:

keep in mind, i'm not a photoshop guy. did the best i could with gimp. which i also don't know how to use.

i'm okay at photoshop i can try to help out just inbox me artwork and i can help out if i can

here are some more of the stuff i've done. mostly games i've added to the atrax image myself. https://gofile.io/d/2xWXON

Also huge thanks to my friend also for helping with some of the artwork!

1 hour ago, ssphaneuf said:

here are some more of the stuff i've done. mostly games i've added to the atrax image myself. https://gofile.io/d/2xWXON

Also huge thanks to my friend also for helping with some of the artwork!

Thank you I need artwork for my TTX version I made  and don’t have enough space to download the file to extract the artwork my 3tb drive is almost filled up 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi somebody can make new icones for news apm3 game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition & Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Thx

1 hour ago, soso92 said:

Hi somebody can make new icones for news apm3 game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition & Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

Thx

I thought we already had them I will make these two once I leave my doctors appointment until @Trymado makes a better version for the games 

1 hour ago, soso92 said:

@soso92 what front end wheel style do you need we already have them for the apm3 version 

Edited by tommiegunz

new APM3 wheels for Taito Type X3 Multi Game Artax V4

Kasiori.png

Nosferatu Lilinor.png

Edited by tommiegunz

1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

Can u make a different icons for gg rev 2 and blade strangers apm3 versions as well?

TIA

bbctb-apm3.png