Jump to content

[Visuel] Arcade Games Icons / Art


Trymado

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Trymado said:

Je suis désolé mais il n'y a quasiment aucun artwork pour ce jeu. J'ai dû le faire avec les deux seuls que j'ai trouvé sur le site officiel

If possible can you make the 5dx you made above as dx+ as well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
  • Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

 
 
 
 
 
 
1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:

Can you make an icon for teenage mutant ninja turtles 2018?

TIA

has that been dumped yet buddy im a super turtle's fan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
4 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

has that been dumped yet buddy im a super turtle's fan

The rumors r that it is 

It’s one of my favorite beat ‘em up games

Edited by R.R.Z.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 
 
 

So i have logged in via another browser 'opera' cos chrome seems to be error. 

Sorry, there is a problem

You cancelled this registration. Cancelled registrations are removed daily.

Error code: 2C223/9

this is no real error since i can do things normally on this page on this site. chrome seems to be fuked


Edited by Cool Coyote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
2 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

So i have logged in via another browser 'opera' cos chrome seems to be error. 

Sorry, there is a problem

You cancelled this registration. Cancelled registrations are removed daily.

Error code: 2C223/9

this is no real error since i can do things normally on this page on this site. chrome seems to be fuked


i get his with firefox too i have it right now on my ipad and it's so annoying

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
16 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

i get his with firefox too i have it right now on my ipad and it's so annoying

no shit?  ok, yes i reinstalled chrome , that did the trick. weird thing is i got rid of my cache but that didnt do it. almost a spamy bug thing, i always use iobot unistaller and turn any windows10 defender off . its just too sensitive 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
22 hours ago, Cool Coyote said:

So i have logged in via another browser 'opera' cos chrome seems to be error. 

Sorry, there is a problem

You cancelled this registration. Cancelled registrations are removed daily.

Error code: 2C223/9

this is no real error since i can do things normally on this page on this site. chrome seems to be fuked


 

43 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

It also happens on my iPad and iphone 

It ain't your browser, it is the site it self, too many redirections, maybe deleting the browser cache / cookies can help, or using another browser.

Just like other bugs on this site, no https connection, or logging in as another user at random.

:what::very-good:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, Onkel said:

 

It ain't your browser, it is the site it self, too many redirections, maybe deleting the browser cache / cookies can help, or using another browser.

Just like other bugs on this site, no https connection, or logging in as another user at random.

:what::very-good:

 

yeah nah I see what you are saying , but its not that. But i also agree with you in that this site has bugs in it. mind you, first time iv actually run into a block thing or bug thing on this site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
  • 2 weeks later...
 
 
 
 
 
39 minutes ago, Trymado said:

 

Awesome👍🏼
If possible can you remove amc and instead add the word arcade

and also to add 2018 for ninja turtles?

Edited by R.R.Z.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Le 18/09/2021 à 23:42, R.R.Z. a dit :

Awesome👍🏼
If possible can you remove amc and instead add the word arcade

and also to add 2018 for ninja turtles?

 

Nope because the Real name of arcade game is the Walking Dead AMC

 

 

 

 

Edited by Trymado
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 

Salut la team. Je suis sur le  forum depuis un bail et j'ai toujours pas compris pourquoi on a des images de jeux qu'on peut pas telecharger ? A moins qu'ils soient qq part que je ne trouve pas ? Turtle ? Walking dead et j'en passe. 

Merci pour l'aide. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
9 hours ago, R.R.Z. said:

Can you add 2018 to ninja turtles?

TIA

You can do it yourself and have our own personal icon if you know how to use photoshop buddy 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
2 hours ago, tommiegunz said:

You can do it yourself and have our own personal icon if you know how to use photoshop buddy 


Thanks but I don’t have and never used it but he probably already has or similar program if he would add it it could be great if not that’s ok too

Edited by R.R.Z.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, R.R.Z. said:


Thanks but I don’t have and never used it but he probably already has or similar program if he would add it it could be great if not that’s ok too

If you really want one I can try and make one for you later today 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
38 minutes ago, tommiegunz said:

If you really want one I can try and make one for you later today 

Thanks man it would help and I’m sure not only me all community 

since there’re 2 games old one and a newer one of ninja turtles so the year imo matters

Edited by R.R.Z.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
  • Create New...