Aller au contenu
Bruce

DEMUL v0.7 WIP 28.04.2018 (+ nvram/Bios/Config Pad Xbox360)

Messages recommandés

Yes ive got exactly the same problem, rocketlauncher hangs and my bezels dont work with this version leaving demul running behind my black fade. Such a shame as version 07 17 11 11 works perfectly with rocketlauncher and bezels. I think Rocketlaunchers Demul Module needs some adjustment as something seems to have changed in this version, if anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. How do we thanks the Devs who make this......Demul has improved so much of recent years it would be nice to say thanks. Has anyone managed to get Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned working without graphics errors on certain levels, it seems to run superbly except when a few levels run....very strange

Modifié par fire10

Ah those Demul devs at it again

The whole UI was rebuilt so RL is looking for the OLD window...

20180615030858.jpg.e894cc5de43d6905a896cfc14cdaa2f9.jpg

The fixed ahk is attached below have fun. :very-good:

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

• Thanks 2

Le 15/06/2018 à 22:11, Manson976 a dit :

Just Posted a New Script

Thank you ! It will works with the newest build ?

Modifié par 7zxkv
no fucking EmuCR link.

@Manson976

i have tested... 

it doesn’t work ! 

Same problem as before, Demul starts but only in background... 

in RL all settings are default

Modifié par pillemats

Definitely works, pasted my original demul 0.7 ahk somewhere for safe keeping, pasted the new one in my demul rocketlauncher module folder. Using the newest demul build all my bezels work again

• Like 3

Bonsoir,

Depuis quelque temps (Dernière MAJ Windows 10 ?), j ai un écran noir en full screen sur certains jeux (tous les jeux atomiswave je crois)

Ca marche si je bascule en mode fenêtré et que je repasse en fullscreen. C'est Méga chiant

Personne d'autre a ce problème ?

Merci

Hello everyone,

I wanted to play Virtua Tennis 2 on Demul but unfortunately i am unable to run it as i get this this error message:

Unable to find epr-22327a.ic11 in romset 'vtennis2c'

I have googled it but no did not find any relevant help.

I downloaded all possible arcade dumps and files for this game for emuparadise. But sadly no luck!

I only managed to run this game once "accidently" and since then it's giving me this error message.

EDIT: I finally managed to run the game but on dx11 plugin new. However if i run this on dx11old plugin i get the following error

Wrong Crc32 of 'mpr-22307.ic17s' in romset
Expected 0x57fbe9b6 instead of 0xdb5c0818

Can someone tell me what is wrong here?

Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Modifié par ark216

Hi,

do you have the updated romset and ALL CHD ? (it is possible that the list is not updated) maybe the problem could be that :gene:

if not, you could try to download Demul again and reconfigure it from the beginning, sometimes it works :very-good:

3 hours ago, maolo80 said:

Hi,

do you have the updated romset and ALL CHD ? (it is possible that the list is not updated) maybe the problem could be that :gene:

if not, you could try to download Demul again and reconfigure it from the beginning, sometimes it works :very-good:

I am not sure about the updated romset, i got most roms and CHDs from emuparadise. Can you link me to the update rom set website? 

Also is there a way to run Initial D stage 3 with the "dx11old plugin", the emulator seems to crash when i try to run it with dx11old plugin.

Thanks

Hi,

in this site you will find the updated romset, it is managed by a friend who works very well. I created an emulator configuration guide but does not have English subtitles yet i'm sorry...

I will perform some tests on "initial D" and I will let you know :very-good:

• Like 1

I did a couple of tests but it does not seem to work, I think you will have to use the dx11 plugin...

just to ask, why would you use the dx11old plugin? ...

7 hours ago, maolo80 said:

I did a couple of tests but it does not seem to work, I think you will have to use the plugin ...

just to ask, why would you use the dx11old plugin? ...

The dx11old plugin enables you to render the game at "higher resolutions". You can increase the "internal resolution / nativeresolution" by X number of times eventually rendering the game at a much "cleaner" look, but it comes at a price, the game will have graphical glitches and visual bugs. If you go to a couple of pages before you can see a forum member has successfully used the dx11 old plugin on a number of games with very minimal bugs (akin to he being an Nvidia user most likely).

Modifié par ark216

18 hours ago, maolo80 said:

Hi,

in this site, which is managed by a friend who works very well. I created an emulator configuration guide but I'm sorry ...

I will perform some tests on "initial D" and I will let you know :very-good:

I did some test with Initial D Arcade Stage Ver. 3, it works fine on the new dx11 plugin, but crashes when you use he old one. However if you use an "older" build of the emulator you can use the dx11old plugin.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:26 AM, POOTERMAN said:

Guys does anyone know how to get rid of the "DRIVE BOARD NOT FOUND" error message in Waverunner GP?

I've tried new and old versions of Demul but it makes no difference, the error message is always there :(

I've tried different rom sets too but no luck:(

I've tried changing all the settings in the bios too but that doesn't work either :(

This guy managed to do it but his explanation doesn't work!:

I have this same issue. Has anyone ever fixed this? I know it is possible as you can see in the video. Nothing seems to work.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:26 AM, POOTERMAN said:

it's a problem of the latest versions. unfortunately, at the moment, the dx11old plugin only works in some games (like gaelco)...

5 hours ago, seam said:

I have this same issue. Has anyone ever fixed this? I know it is possible as you can see in the video. Nothing seems to work.

Same here, maybe it's a different rom set which i have been unable to find successfully.

16 hours ago, maolo80 said:

it's a problem of the latest versions. unfortunately, at the moment, the dx11old plugin only works in some games (like gaelco)...

I have tried many OLD versions too. The problem is still there. Do you know of a version that fixes this?

Really ?

I do not remember exactly which ones but there are big differences between versions 0.58 / 0.7...

if I remember correctly I think it has been said that in the next versions it will be possible to have more choice in the configuration of the dx11 plugin...

Guys can someone tell me how to import dreamcast saves into DEMUL? I know how it's done with NullDC, but not with DEMUL.

Can someone be kind enough to explain it to me?

Thanks.

Am 7.6.2018 um 14:33 schrieb fire10:

Yes ive got exactly the same problem, rocketlauncher hangs and my bezels dont work with this version leaving demul running behind my black fade. Such a shame as version 07 17 11 11 works perfectly with rocketlauncher and bezels. I think Rocketlaunchers Demul Module needs some adjustment as something seems to have changed in this version, if anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. How do we thanks the Devs who make this......Demul has improved so much of recent years it would be nice to say thanks. Has anyone managed to get Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned working without graphics errors on certain levels, it seems to run superbly except when a few levels run....very strange

has someone a solution for my problem ?

On 10/11/2017 at 11:37 AM, 18Phoenix said:

For me all Gaelco roms doesn't work, but I know they did in the past. I have a Radeon R9 270x.

With plugin gpuDX11, Demul says "gpuDX11.dll doesn't support this system"

With gpuDX11old, it crashes after some seconds.

Who can help ??

I have the same problem, how do you fix this? Im trying to play Smashing Drive

On 7/6/2018 at 8:00 PM, seam said:

I have the same problem, how do you fix this? Im trying to play Smashing Drive

Use v0.5.8.2 as it seems the devs dropped all support for this in later revisions..

so how about compatibility ? do DOLPHIN BLUE and METAL SLUG 6 work ? no crashes ?

and the mouse games how do i play with mouse the shooting games ?=

Hi @lokofer

I play the lightgun games from demul with a wiimote+ touchmote.

It is working like charm.

No particular setting in demul.only one setting in touchmote. You will need a ledbar and a bluetooth dongle too to make it work, by the way.

Modifié par ginzu
  • Like 1