Aller au contenu
Bruce

DEMUL v0.7 WIP 11.11.17 (+ nvram/Bios/Config Pad Xbox360)

Messages recommandés

I am literally blown away by how good demul is now, it used to cause me all kinds of problems but now with the latest version, Bruce's nvrams and the latest roset everything works amazingly. Thanks to all the demul Developers I hope you read this and to Bruce for your great uploads. It would be great to get support for different colour or custom cursors when playing gun games using demul shooter for 2 players, unless I'm missing something

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
Il y a 6 heures, BeardPapa a dit :

Is there a "Best" romset for the latest version (11.11.17)?  A compatibility list would be great too!

Using the latest .193 non-merged mame set still gives many errors of "missing" files from the roms.  is this normal? maybe they are TOO new?  Demul is always one of the emulators I struggled getting working as well as others.  Thanks!

I tried too with a new romset from Mame and it is too new. You have to keep your old romset.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
Il y a 2 heures, fire10 a dit :

I am literally blown away by how good demul is now, it used to cause me all kinds of problems but now with the latest version, Bruce's nvrams and the latest roset everything works amazingly. Thanks to all the demul Developers I hope you read this and to Bruce for your great uploads. It would be great to get support for different colour or custom cursors when playing gun games using demul shooter for 2 players, unless I'm missing something

you Need CHD + zip and it does work

  • Thanks 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

When WildWolf says "you need CHD+Zip and it does work" are you referring to having different colors or custom cursors when playing 2 player gun games, or something else?  Thanks

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
il y a 33 minutes, dgrace a dit :

When WildWolf says "you need CHD+Zip and it does work" are you referring to having different colors or custom cursors when playing 2 player gun games, or something else?  Thanks

no lol

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
On 1/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, Safur said:

I tried too with a new romset from Mame and it is too new. You have to keep your old romset.

 

thanks mate, yes i found an older .182 and that got me all sorted!

most everything seems pretty good, only cave games work way better in mame than demul... which is fine

  • Like 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Im using Bruces superb nvrams for this demul but cannot seem to calibrate Mazan or Ninja assault, does anyone know how to do it please

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
il y a 10 minutes, fire10 a dit :

Im using Bruces superb nvrams for this demul but cannot seem to calibrate Mazan or Ninja assault, does anyone know how to do it please

To calibrate the gun games you have to do that in the Test Menu.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

I can access it in all the other games but for some reason cannot on this game. Im mazan what controller do you use as it seems to be a sword in the game? Thanks for the reply mate

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Hi all

 

i've a problem with wave runner GP, i cant remove the drive board label and I can't find the key for the throttle, nothing seams to work.

 

i've a problem with ranger mission too. i use demulshooter for 2 lightguns, but i can't find the trigger button...

 

thanks

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
On 1/26/2018 at 1:40 PM, xbrunox said:

Hi all

 

i've a problem with wave runner GP, i cant remove the drive board label and I can't find the key for the throttle, nothing seams to work.

 

i've a problem with ranger mission too. i use demulshooter for 2 lightguns, but i can't find the trigger button...

 

thanks

me too!

Modifié par atrain9

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Hi. For wave runner metallic of demul on bug tracker said that the throttle will be fixed in next version. Nothing about driver board..

 

For ranger mission I've wrote to aragon of demulshooter, he hasent the problem.... I don't know where is the mistake....

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
On 10/17/2017 at 5:00 AM, CCCP1982 said:
 Works now checked:  :very-good:

 

We take demul07a_081816 remove the plugin 11 old, insert the new plugin 11 old demul07_171012 and run emulator demul07a_081816!

 

 

Works to play Naomi games 1 - 2  resolution! 3-4x Max layers 32  :) 

 

 

:ddl: 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/
I tried with your  instructions.It simply crashes like previously, replacing the plugin did not help. The only way to get it running is by clicking "disable auto sort" option, but it runs a bit slowly and with graphical glitches.What are your settings? Kindly share with us.

 

 

Modifié par ark216
  • Like 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites


Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Modifié par CCCP1982
  • Like 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

0036A  new plugin 11 old demul07_171012

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Modifié par CCCP1982
  • Like 1

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
19 hours ago, CCCP1982 said:

0036A  new plugin 11 old demul07_171012

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Well that is quite surprising! Which GPU do you have? I have AMD R9 290. Can you tell me exactly as to what you did? Might give it a try again?

What you mean is that i should copy 'dx11old plugin' from '171012 demul build' from it's 'plugins' folder and copy it into the plugins folder of 081816 (deleting the dx11old plugin of the 081816 intially)? should i also be copying the same plugin into the root of the demul folder as well?

Modifié par ark216

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

I did a long time ago to download

demul07a_160818 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Modifié par CCCP1982

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
On 2/8/2018 at 3:05 AM, CCCP1982 said:

I did a long time ago to download

demul07a_160818 

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

 

I didn't understand the 'foreign language' in the last picture you posted. I am assuming it is the version of direct X that you have highlighted. I will try again but i am afraid it won't work.

Could it be because of the gpu you are using? Since i am using an AMD it might not be as 'compatible' as an Nvidia such yours is?

Also could you do me a favour and upload the gpudx11old plugin file that i am suppose to replace in the 160818 demul version? I just have to be sure that's it.

 

EDIT: I just downloaded the link you provided and the version of dx11old plugin is different from yours check the attached picture

 

 

demul_crop.jpg

Modifié par ark216

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

I have Window 10 64 bit, maybe gpudx11old is badly compatible with AMD cards for Naomi 2
Here is the plugin :

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Modifié par CCCP1982

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

ark216

EDIT: I just downloaded the link you provided and the version of dx11old plugin is different from yours check the attached picture

The time zone and time of Russia is different) 11: 02: 2018
In the USA  02: 11: 2018)

Modifié par CCCP1982

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
22 minutes ago, CCCP1982 said:

ark216

EDIT: I just downloaded the link you provided and the version of dx11old plugin is different from yours check the attached picture

The time zone and time of Russia is different) 11: 02: 2018
In the USA  02: 11: 2018)

Thanks i will try and get back to you. Just a quick question, do you have any clue as to how to add a "scanlines" filter in Demul?

 

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

ark216

Just a quick question, do you have any clue as to how to add a "scanlines" filter in Demul?

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

http://

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

    Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Modifié par CCCP1982

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
On 2/11/2018 at 8:23 AM, CCCP1982 said:

Man i am tried Demul with the settings you suggested, it simply didn't work out. It may have to do with my AMD GPU, anyways the link you provided for VF 5, what settings are you using to obtain such nice graphics? I am using a 0.04 version but the colours are all messed up. Can you share your settings for VF 5? Also which build are you using of RPCS3?

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Guys does anyone know how to get rid of the "DRIVE BOARD NOT FOUND" error message in Waverunner GP?

 

I've tried new and old versions of Demul but it makes no difference, the error message is always there :(

 

I've tried different rom sets too but no luck:(

 

I've tried changing all the settings in the bios too but that doesn't work either :(

 

This guy managed to do it but his explanation doesn't work!:

 

 

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Demul0.7A D3 JAPAN VER  head text D3 Day edition is to ask how to start the LAN to fight in different computers. The premise is that the 1P and 2P hosts have been set up on the software, but it is only possible to connect OK NETWORKING in the case of more software in the PLAYBACK mode, but how to use P2P or Client in the other. It's very grateful to start the online function on the host computer, ask the experts to specify how to set the steps.

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
Le 06/03/2018 à 15:26, POOTERMAN a dit :

Guys does anyone know how to get rid of the "DRIVE BOARD NOT FOUND" error message in Waverunner GP?

 

I've tried new and old versions of Demul but it makes no difference, the error message is always there :(

 

I've tried different rom sets too but no luck:(

 

I've tried changing all the settings in the bios too but that doesn't work either :(

 

This guy managed to do it but his explanation doesn't work!:

 

 

Moi aussi j'ai jamais réussie l'enlever....:gene:

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

Créer un compte ou se connecter pour commenter

Vous devez être membre afin de pouvoir déposer un commentaire

Créer un compte

Créez un compte sur notre communauté. C’est facile !

Créer un nouveau compte

Se connecter

Vous avez déjà un compte ? Connectez-vous ici.

Connectez-vous maintenant

×