Aller au contenu
Bruce

DEMUL v0.7 WIP 11.11.17 (+ nvram/Bios/Config Pad Xbox360)

Messages recommandés

I am literally blown away by how good demul is now, it used to cause me all kinds of problems but now with the latest version, Bruce's nvrams and the latest roset everything works amazingly. Thanks to all the demul Developers I hope you read this and to Bruce for your great uploads. It would be great to get support for different colour or custom cursors when playing gun games using demul shooter for 2 players, unless I'm missing something

Il y a 6 heures, BeardPapa a dit :

Is there a "Best" romset for the latest version (11.11.17)?  A compatibility list would be great too!

Using the latest .193 non-merged mame set still gives many errors of "missing" files from the roms.  is this normal? maybe they are TOO new?  Demul is always one of the emulators I struggled getting working as well as others.  Thanks!

I tried too with a new romset from Mame and it is too new. You have to keep your old romset.

Il y a 2 heures, fire10 a dit :

I am literally blown away by how good demul is now, it used to cause me all kinds of problems but now with the latest version, Bruce's nvrams and the latest roset everything works amazingly. Thanks to all the demul Developers I hope you read this and to Bruce for your great uploads. It would be great to get support for different colour or custom cursors when playing gun games using demul shooter for 2 players, unless I'm missing something

you Need CHD + zip and it does work

• Thanks 1

When WildWolf says "you need CHD+Zip and it does work" are you referring to having different colors or custom cursors when playing 2 player gun games, or something else?  Thanks

il y a 33 minutes, dgrace a dit :

When WildWolf says "you need CHD+Zip and it does work" are you referring to having different colors or custom cursors when playing 2 player gun games, or something else?  Thanks

no lol

On 1/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, Safur said:

I tried too with a new romset from Mame and it is too new. You have to keep your old romset.

thanks mate, yes i found an older .182 and that got me all sorted!

most everything seems pretty good, only cave games work way better in mame than demul... which is fine

il y a 10 minutes, fire10 a dit :

Im using Bruces superb nvrams for this demul but cannot seem to calibrate Mazan or Ninja assault, does anyone know how to do it please

To calibrate the gun games you have to do that in the Test Menu.

I can access it in all the other games but for some reason cannot on this game. Im mazan what controller do you use as it seems to be a sword in the game? Thanks for the reply mate