spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Crazy Speed Arcade (UNIS Technology)

1 hour ago, ducon2016 said:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1. Finally nailed the performance issue affecting some people. Thanks @Boomslangnz for the help testing, and thanks Intel for godly VTune. D3DAntilag should not be needed anymore

2. As a result of #1, loading time is MUCH faster, and game performance much faster too.

3. Added a Windowed option

Last known issues left: Stephaneuf issue, ATI issue with Radial Blur and HDR, and IC card not supported.

We really appreciate your Team work and efforts.  :bravo:

Thanks to you and your team  :very-good:

GREAT JOB!!!

All machines are working now using v1.4

G27 (x360) is really playable with a little training - As far as I am concerned AnalogAdjust.ini requires original values.

Edited by thigames

@ducon2016,

you really did a great job with v1.4.

It runs good on my machine, controls are good and no lags, no glitches and no framedrops.

Also I noticed my i7 4790k is less stressed than before, really nice!

Thank you very much  :)

CHEERs

Edited by nohero

Il y a 5 heures, Gougoule a dit :

thanks for this new update. much better thank you (Pc is not blowing anymore like crazy). !!

almost all perfect now except 2-3 things : 

- games takes 15-20 seconds to boot to get the first screen (no big deal)

- games freeze for 3-4 seconds while playing every 20-40 seconds. I did a few races and this is recurrent. Anybody having the same issue ?

nevermind. I probably had some incorrect elements in some cfg or ini. I have reinstalled it and everything is now perfect too !! :)

Edited by Gougoule

10 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

Hidden Content

1. Finalmente, preguei o problema de desempenho que afeta algumas pessoas. Obrigado à @Boomslangnz pelo teste de ajuda e à Intel pelo piedoso VTune. D3DAntilag não deve mais ser necessário

2. Como resultado do nº 1, o tempo de carregamento é MUITO mais rápido e o desempenho do jogo também muito mais rápido.

3. Adicionado uma opção de janela

Últimos problemas conhecidos restantes: problema de Stephaneuf, problema de ATI com Radial Blur e HDR e cartão IC não suportado.

@nohero @petje @lafouiiine @Onkel @ eathearty1 @Gtguy @Mindwipe @Gougoule @thigames

With this patch it is possible to start at 640x480?

3 ore fa, Gougoule ha scritto:

This interesting game unfortunately does not work with crt monitors for now apart from the start home screen then the game is off screen setting 640x480 sin. if someone who has an arcade cockpit like me and finds a solution explain it thank you. I also tried with the excellent Dxwnd but negative result.

This new patch fixes a  lot of things, but not all for instance the colours of the paint of the car do not render properly ( they are mostly black).

Also if anyone is interested in knowing the menu music. It is actually taken from the first  "The Fast and the Furious" film (2001). It was done by BT and the track's name is "Dominic's Story".

11 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

Hidden Content

1. Finally nailed the performance issue affecting some people. Thanks @Boomslangnz for the help testing, and thanks Intel for godly VTune. D3DAntilag should not be needed anymore

2. As a result of #1, loading time is MUCH faster, and game performance much faster too.

3. Added a Windowed option

Last known issues left: Stephaneuf issue, ATI issue with Radial Blur and HDR, and IC card not supported.

@nohero @petje @lafouiiine @Onkel @eathearty1 @Gtguy @Mindwipe @Gougoule @thigames

Thank you very much Ducon, I had all the problems reported here, this latest version solved everything, the game is working perfectly.

15 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

What version of the lib are you using? I thought I fixed that after 1.1

Just say your message the lib? before i use any patch i use fresh copy of game and no libs come with the patches was onn the 1.3 and now am on 1.4

1 hour ago, ark216 said:

This new patch fixes a  lot of things, but not all for instance the colours of the paint of the car do not render properly ( they are mostly black).

High res screenshot please, and video card specs please (use imgur or post on discord). You can find those in Crazy_Speed\Client\release\logs\Engine.log

Look for this text:

RenderSystem Name: Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem
GPU Vendor: ??????
Device Name: ??????

20 minutes ago, eathearty1 said:

@ducon2016 Thank you for latest patch it works great but the client_r.exe (32 bit) still runs in task manager when you exit game.

Could you do me a favor when that happens? Could you install x64dbg, attach to the process and send me the call stack of the main thread please? I can walk you through doing that in discord if you need help.

hi,

thank you for all of this, its near perfect now.

I work in 4k and menu are now perfect.

my setting for the rearview in 4k .

CFS/rearviewMirrorOverlay
{
 zorder 500
   container Panel(CFS/SceneRearView/Panel)
 {
  element Panel(CFS/SceneRearView)
  {
   metrics_mode pixels
    horz_align left
       vert_align top
   left 1200
   top 110
   width 1440
   height 264
   uv_coords 1.0 0.0 0.0 1.0
   material CFS/SceneRearView
  }
 }
}

so now let's play 

2 hours ago, ark216 said:

Stupid question but; are to hitting left or right after you scroll to your desired colour?

1 hour ago, Mindwipe said:

Just tried version 1.4, works great. Thanks ducon2016. Without getting too technical, what was the ultimate solution?

Disabling network code that was in an infinite loop without releasing cpu for the other tasks

4 minutes ago, ducon2016 said:

Disabling network code that was in an infinite loop without releasing cpu for the other tasks

Ahh, very nice. It's a good thing we have smart people involved in the hobby so that a dumbass like me can enjoy these older games at home.

@ducon2016 You were dead right you have fixed the program closing properly.  I was using Rocketlauncher to launch and close the game except Rocketlauncher was not closing the game exe down in task manager.  I tried a few other games Friction, Dream hunting and the same happens Rocketlauncher is failing to close down their launchers.  Running the games by clicking on their exe,s and using their close key, closes the games cleanly with nothing left running in task manager.  Apologies all good will be getting away from using Rocketlauncher as a launcher.

6 minuti fa, eathearty1 ha scritto:

@ducon2016 You were dead right you have fixed the program closing properly.  I was using Rocketlauncher to launch and close the game except Rocketlauncher was not closing the game exe down in task manager.  I tried a few other games Friction, Dream hunting and the same happens Rocketlauncher is failing to close down their launchers.  Running the games by clicking on their exe,s and using their close key, closes the games cleanly with nothing left running in task manager.  Apologies all good will be getting away from using Rocketlauncher as a launcher.

I suggest you to give a try LaunchBox, it's a great Front-End, the best I tried until now.

Good community too for help and tutorials.

If you like it then you can purchase a license for BigBox, only 30 bucks ( you are not forced anyway ).

Is there a trick to getting X360ce to hook? I am using a Logitech DFGT wheel. Setup looks good in X360ce (green square under Controller 1). I edited the dic32u.ini file to the correct buttons. But when I start client_r.exe, there is no beep. Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, cander19 said:

Is there a trick to getting X360ce to hook? I am using a Logitech DFGT wheel. Setup looks good in X360ce (green square under Controller 1). I edited the dic32u.ini file to the correct buttons. But when I start client_r.exe, there is no beep. Any ideas?

No trick, it is easy, put the 32 bit version of XINPUT9_1_0.dll from x360ce and x360ce.ini in the same folder as dic32u

Brilliant! That was it. I was using XINPUT1_3.dll. Made the change and all is well. Thank you for the help and thank you for the game!

On 4/30/2020 at 7:42 PM, bojo5150 said:

I created a fresh directory, unpacked a fresh copy of the game, edited the Analog ini and installed your latest v3 patch. Within the path I reassigned all controls to keyboard and changed the resolution to 1176x664. As you can see in the attached images the speed odometer, boost graphics, etc... is half off the screen.

Barely see Boost Notification.jpg

odometer offscreen.jpg

I tried with patch 4 (Both windowed and without) and I still have the same result with the UI elements partially off the screen.

7 minuti fa, bojo5150 ha scritto:

I tried with patch 4 (Both windowed and without) and I still have the same result with the UI elements partially off the screen.

I think is the resolution you set the problem.

Try 1366x768 because here 1176x664 gave me your same result.

1 hour ago, nohero said:

I think is the resolution you set the problem.

Try 1366x768 because here 1176x664 gave me your same result.

When I do that it looks the same for me (its my TV resolution, when connected via HDMI 1176x664 is the highest resolution it allows). 

Hey guys! if you want to remove the flame effect when using No2, just rename your Client/Media/shader/Boost.hlsl to Boost.hlsl.old (example) and then recreate another empty file with the name Boost.hlsl in the same folder.

thanks for this game!

here a video  i made to show you when the effect is removed!  :very-good:

Still can't this god damn game working.

crazyforspeed.png

NEVER MIND I Figured it out!!!! woo, thanks @ducon2016 and everyone else that worked on this I appreciate it!

Edited by ssphaneuf

36 minutes ago, ssphaneuf said:

Still can't this god damn game working.

crazyforspeed.png

NEVER MIND I Figured it out!!!! woo, thanks @ducon2016 and everyone else that worked on this I appreciate it!

What was it? Share what you found in case it helps other users

Edited by ducon2016

4 hours ago, ducon2016 said:

What was it? Share what you found in case it helps other users

I couldn't seem to replicate it. it literally only happened that one time. it would just lagg for me so i ended up starting from scratch with the latest things and it worked

Edited by ssphaneuf

3 hours ago, ssphaneuf said:

I couldn't seem to replicate it. it literally only happened that one time. it would just lagg for me so i ended up starting from scratch with the latest things and it worked

Ok but to be clear, the game works for you now right? If it does then the last thing I have to fix is the shader issue for ATI/AMD

Le 02/05/2020 à 09:36, ginzu a dit :

Salut les gars! si vous souhaitez supprimer l'effet de flamme lors de l'utilisation de No2, renommez d'abord votre Client / Media / shader / Boost.hlsl en Boost.hlsl.old (exemple) puis recréez un autre fichier vide avec le nom Boost.hlsl dans le même dossier .

merci pour ce jeu!

voici une vidéo que j'ai faite pour vous montrer quand l'effet est supprimé!  :very-good:

Excellent il faut que je test ça car c'est vrai que l'effet des flammes du boost prend tout le contour l'écran bonne trouvaille ginzu