[Trad] WMMT5 English mod

tattoohanz

I tried applying this new version of the mod (was using older mod before) but got a black screen when I tried to run it - I could still hear game sounds though.   Fortunately I had backed up the entire directory & restored it so everything working fine again.   I am using TeknoParrot so not sure if that might be an issue with this mod.

Anyway, just a heads up to remember to backup your directory before trying this one.

2 hours ago, Max Panda said:

I tried applying this new version of the mod (was using older mod before) but got a black screen when I tried to run it - I could still hear game sounds though.   Fortunately I had backed up the entire directory & restored it so everything working fine again.   I am using TeknoParrot so not sure if that might be an issue with this mod.

Anyway, just a heads up to remember to backup your directory before trying this one.

The exact same happened to me unfortunately i had not backed up the files i overwrote and am stuck on a black screen with sound, i reported this on the teckno discord as well as i am useing tecknoparrot as well for game.

Maybe it is because i am on latest windows 10 1909 version 18363.778 which has broke quite a few games

Edited by eathearty1

On 4/24/2020 at 11:53 PM, buttrash69 said:

Same here. Was working. New patch black screen. Good thing i backed up.

Got it working! Had to delete the dxgi.ini file, it replaced it with a new one once i started up the game again.

Confirmed - renamed dxgi.ini  after applying patch - file gets recreated when starting game - black screen problem resolved & game working OK. 

Edited by Max Panda

• 6 months later...

GREAT WORK! Looks fantastic! Works 100% thanks for not using special k!

• 11 months later...
On 4/24/2020 at 10:24 AM, tattoohanz said:

Can u share some info on the progress of idz ver 2 english patch?

I’m using the export option with tp but it’s partial 

thanks in advance 

Edited by A FRIEND