spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Friction Arcade (Friction Game Studios 2011)

As I said several times if you get that error your country is blocking zippyshare. You will have to use a VPN. Chrome has a VPN extension you can add called Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker and you can change countries on the fly maybe there's one for Firefox I don't know or you can use a browser like Opera to download it. I have to deal with it when someone uploads to uptobox because it's blocked in USA, same goes for you if zippyshare is blocked for you. But VPN will let you download it. I just rechecked them and they are fine. 

Edited by Jayinem

15 minutes ago, Jayinem said:

As I said several times if you get that error your country is blocking zippyshare. You will have to use a VPN. Chrome has a VPN extension you can add called Hola Free VPN Proxy Unblocker and you can change countries on the fly maybe there's one for Firefox I don't know or you can use a browser like Opera to download it. I have to deal with it when someone uploads to uptobox because it's blocked in USA, same goes for you if zippyshare is blocked for you. But VPN will let you download it. I just rechecked them and they are fine. 

That did it! Thank you kind sir. USA, Germany, UK, and Canada are all blocked. Netherlands are not. For anyone wondering.

Just now, shadowblind said:

That did it! Thank you kind sir. USA, Germany, UK, and Canada are all blocked. Netherlands are not. For anyone wondering.

You chose USA and zippyshare was blocked? Lol I'm in U.S. and it's not blocked. Anyway, glad you got it to work. 

Friction Complete pack :

-Demulshooter included 

(open demulshooter folder , start demulshooter.exe , select your gun device in "P1 Device", click save config and exit demulshooter.exe)

- 1920x1080 resolution.  (resolution changer included in main Friction folder)

-  "1" keyboard button to start a game

Shoot offscreen or use button 1 on your lightgun (right click) to Reload.

-Crosshair is visible.

To start the game with Demulshooter use the Friction.bat.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Edited by oroborus77

Sorry. Got this working with my dolphin bar and Wii remote. I'm trying to map start and coins to page up and page down. I've changed them in the ini but it keeps using 1 as default for coins. Pressing the buttons on the remote that I've assigned don't seem to work. I'm just trying to get it as perfect as possible. It's no big deal if not, just looks neater if everything is assigned to the Wii remote.

il y a une heure, chrisino a dit :

Sorry. Got this working with my dolphin bar and Wii remote. I'm trying to map start and coins to page up and page down. I've changed them in the ini but it keeps using 1 as default for coins. Pressing the buttons on the remote that I've assigned don't seem to work. I'm just trying to get it as perfect as possible. It's no big deal if not, just looks neater if everything is assigned to the Wii remote.

try to use an ahk (or something else similar) script to map your keys to your wiimote buttons.

Check this thread for good help:

Other ahk program about wiimotes.  Not tested but looks interesting.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by oroborus77

Thanks. I managed to sort it quite easily by editing the ini file. Added Pgdown and pgup as mouse controls and now I can use use buttons as 1 & 2 on the Wii remote. 

En 7/4/2020 a las 16:32, spiderzsoft dijo:

Hidden Content

DOWNLOAD GAME

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

0015.gif 

Hidden Content

2efnygg-jpg.gif

what Ducon's Patch do:

1. Show cursor on screen.
  2. Working with two joysticks and keyboard.
  3. Support mouse.
  4. For lightguns, use

Hidden Content

Special Thanks Goes To...
Ducon2016
- For crack and bugs fixing.

No está el link,el enlace?puedes poner otro enlace  para que me pueda descargar este juego gracias