spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Maimai FiNALE (Sega RingEdge)

Hello, I am new,

I followed every step in the first post but still results in failure.

I wonder what's the problem inside, checked every single post here but still cannot get my answer.

zGxmmFf.png

This is my situation.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Graphic card/DirectX info.

Att3.png.e154c93b2f66695cb0d0e85aaf187a8c.png

*The whole file was downloaded in MEGA zip, suppose no damaged/corrupt files.

*System is up-to-date.

Much thanks for everyone's great effort, hope someone can help troubleshoot.

EDIT: problem accidentally solved.

Edited by a9997a

On 7/24/2020 at 11:41 PM, akito33akito said:

start /b /wait maimai_dump_.exe gametest

In the file named maimai, run this command with cmd

cd maimai

start /b /wait maimai_dump_.exe gametest

:END

Or you can use this command in the bat file to easily start it

Sorry, I don't understand this. Do I do it in windows command prompt or? Typing start /b /wait maimai_dump_.exe gametest in command prompt gave me the error The system cannot find the file maimai_dump_.exe.

Sorry if I didn't explain my problem very well.

Edit: Problem fixed! Thanks for the help!

Edited by Noricaa
To update that my issue is solved

On 8/29/2020 at 8:38 PM, a9997a said:

Hello, I am new,

I followed every step in the first post but still results in failure.

I wonder what's the problem inside, checked every single post here but still cannot get my answer.

Hidden Content

This is my situation.

Hidden Content

Graphic card/DirectX info.

Att3.png.e154c93b2f66695cb0d0e85aaf187a8c.png

*The whole file was downloaded in MEGA zip, suppose no damaged/corrupt files.

*System is up-to-date.

Much thanks for everyone's great effort, hope someone can help troubleshoot.

EDIT: problem accidentally solved.

glad to hear it solved. also i dont think u would ever need to select run as administrator to run the maimai executable

14 hours ago, Noricaa said:

Sorry, I don't understand this. Do I do it in windows command prompt or? Typing start /b /wait maimai_dump_.exe gametest in command prompt gave me the error The system cannot find the file maimai_dump_.exe.

type it on command prompt of "cd (directory to maimai folder)"
then type drive letter
and run maimai_dump_ gametest

edit: it's "gametest" not "-gametest" or "/gametest"

image.png.fa90217e8528e4dcf971aa51b018711f.png

Edited by xtrabaka

2 hours ago, xtrabaka said:

type it on command prompt of "cd (directory to maimai folder)"
then type drive letter
and run maimai_dump_ gametest

edit: it's "gametest" not "-gametest" or "/gametest"

image.png.fa90217e8528e4dcf971aa51b018711f.png

Understood. Thanks! By the way is it possible to use a phone as the "touchscreen" for maimai finale? Or must the pc be connected to a cabinet? 

On 8/30/2020 at 11:51 PM, Noricaa said:

Where are you executing that command?
Run it under the name SDEY_1.99

On 8/16/2020 at 2:21 AM, akito33akito said:

I was able to recreate it.
But there were several bugs, and we're working on fixing them now.
It's going to take a while to distribute.

I'm using a Raspberry Pi 4.
We've built a local server.
Customised updates could be made!
There's just one problem.
You need to boot your Raspberry Pi with an ubuntu server
Crashes when running on Raspberry Pi OS
We're looking for someone to work with us to solve this problem.
I'd love for you to send me a direct message on Twitter if you're interested in participating!
My Twitter ID is _neko_vtuber_.

Hello everybody!

So, my girlfriend and I are super hyped of finally downloading FiNALE, and we're thinking about building our own 'arcade cab' for it.

I'm looking into MaiSense for touch emulation. Is it feasible for mid-high level play? Does it overwrite the pre-existing button setup?

And most importantly, i've read in the README.md about making sure that "touch input emulation from mouse middle button is not supported".

Is it something that i always need to disable? cause i pretty much wanted to build a standalone thing that would autorun maimai.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Edited by Gabrimax98

21 hours ago, Gabrimax98 said:

Hello everybody!

So, my girlfriend and I are super hyped of finally downloading FiNALE, and we're thinking about building our own 'arcade cab' for it.

I'm looking into MaiSense for touch emulation. Is it feasible for mid-high level play? Does it overwrite the pre-existing button setup?

And most importantly, i've read in the README.md about making sure that "touch input emulation from mouse middle button is not supported".

Is it something that i always need to disable? cause i pretty much wanted to build a standalone thing that would autorun maimai.

Hi there.

I bought a touch monitor, which is smaller than the original maimai machine and currently I can get S on 11+ master, but this is only because I played for around 2 months.

Keyboard still work when you use touch, so you can buy your own buttons if you want, which consist of Q W E A D Z X C.

I am not sure if everyone is the same or not, I experienced lag when using full screen mode, and no lag when using windows mode.

Also, is there Maimai DX dump? I would like to play the dx score which consist touch.

Il 3/9/2020 Alle 07:06, Desmond8643 ha scritto:

Hi there.

I bought a touch monitor, which is smaller than the original maimai machine and currently I can get S on 11+ master, but this is only because I played for around 2 months.

Keyboard still work when you use touch, so you can buy your own buttons if you want, which consist of Q W E A D Z X C.

I am not sure if everyone is the same or not, I experienced lag when using full screen mode, and no lag when using windows mode.

Also, is there Maimai DX dump? I would like to play the dx score which consist touch.

Thank you very much. You literally answered to all of my questions! 

I got another one for you: What size did you get for your monitor? i'm currently looking into the 27-32" range (maimai's is 42" but they do cost quite a lot...)

As for your problem, you should try to see if there's any way to play in windowed borderless. I usually get some lag with fullscreen in every game i play, so i tend to prefer borderless. 

if there isn't in the settings, have a try with WindowedBorderlessGaming and see if that fixes it!

MAKE SURE to set the resolution within settings as big as your screen, as WBG will spawn the window without the frame for closing the app, kinda like fullscreen.

Edited by Gabrimax98

On 9/5/2020 at 11:44 PM, Gabrimax98 said:

you should try to see if there's any way to play in windowed borderless.

Is it possible for touchmaihack to work without full screen? I tried using my phone as the monitor but I can't get the touchscreen to work.

On 9/5/2020 at 11:44 PM, Gabrimax98 said:

Thank you very much. You literally answered to all of my questions! 

I got another one for you: What size did you get for your monitor? i'm currently looking into the 27-32" range (maimai's is 42" but they do cost quite a lot...)

As for your problem, you should try to see if there's any way to play in windowed borderless. I usually get some lag with fullscreen in every game i play, so i tend to prefer borderless. 

if there isn't in the settings, have a try with WindowedBorderlessGaming and see if that fixes it!

MAKE SURE to set the resolution within settings as big as your screen, as WBG will spawn the window without the frame for closing the app, kinda like fullscreen.

24 inches, so sometimes I will use my tv to practice.

I tried WindowedBorderlessGaming, decent performance, but somehow become a little bit blurry, so I would prefer windows mode but thank anyway.

On 2019/12/31 at 6:31 PM, petje said:

Edit added Pink !

A bunch of torrent files

MaiMai 1.00

MaiMai 1.01

MaiMai Plus

MaiMai Green (another version than supported by teknoparrot. That one is the Chinese bootleg ?)

MaiMai Green Plus

MaiMai Orange

MaiMai Orange Plus

MaiMai Pink

MaiMai Pink Plus 

MaiMai Murasaki

None of these run with any emulator at the moment.

MaiMai Pink Plus and  Murasaki addded to torrent

Hidden Content

Take your time to download, it is slow and can take a while, but it is 100% there

Do not ask me questions about these games !

Because i do not play it !

The link is dead
Can you please reupload it?

On 2020/4/5 at 2:58 PM, birdulon said:

I also had crashes when going into the tutorial or any gameplay. In my case, MEGA was unable to get 7 of the files (one is duplicated in attached screenshot because I manually tried to redownload it), both from MEGAsync and from the website/browser plugin. After copying some similar files and giving them the names of the missing files as substitutes, I'm able to play just fine.

Screenshot_20200404_115501.png

I solved my problem in this way.

I miss 290.xwb and I can’t download it.

Then I copy 291.xwb and rename it to 290.xwb and it works. Thanks.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:11 AM, petje said:

RTFM ?

I could use your help with installation, mine is stuck at the model, I have edited everything too. 

On 12/30/2019 at 11:58 AM, petje said:

Mai Mai Finale Touch Guide by Suki

Hidden Content

This link is gone.

Hello, after I setting SystemConfig & GrooveMaster and change 51 to C3 but it's can't open. When I try to open it with Run as administrator & cmd, it's still can't open and forced close without the system give me where is error. Can someone help me if I do something wrong? :(

Edit: It's forced closed when it's on Score : WAIT

error.png

Edited by letterbee12468

Le 2020/9/2 à 10:11, Gabrimax98 a dit :

Hello everybody!

i try to use MPR121 and ardunio