[Arcade PC] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (Sega RingEdge)

spiderzsoft

Hi, I do not have an issue, but I'm just curious. Is it possible to run the game in singleplayer only mode while still having the banner at the top, like the real maimai machines? Each player has there own screen on maimai, so I just wanted to see if I could recreate that. Thanks!

7a2ebdd3.jpg

Edited by EthanGrey08
Typo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, EthanGrey08 said:

Hi, I do not have an issue, but I'm just curious. Is it possible to run the game in singleplayer only mode while still having the banner at the top, like the real maimai machines? Each player has there own screen on maimai, so I just wanted to see if I could recreate that. Thanks!

7a2ebdd3.jpg

just set 1P_ONLY 1 to 0

and if you dont want to be bothered , just unplug 2nd screen and unplug the cable for buttons. since its cracked hdd you dont have to worry about missing/unattended hardware. ask arcade technician first for permission unless you are the one

if you are running not on machine I think thats not possible lol

Edited by xtrabaka

7 hours ago, xtrabaka said:

just set 1P_ONLY 1 to 0

and if you dont want to be bothered , just unplug 2nd screen and unplug the cable for buttons. since its cracked hdd you dont have to worry about missing/unattended hardware. ask arcade technician first for permission unless you are the one

if you are running not on machine I think thats not possible lol

I did say 1P only with the banner at top. On screen, it would look like this. You can't divide 2P mode into two seperate screens for some reason. This is not my gameplay.

14 hours ago, EthanGrey08 said:

I did say 1P only with the banner at top. On screen, it would look like this. You can't divide 2P mode into two seperate screens for some reason. This is not my gameplay.

mainly because their OBS canvas is half size of all screen

8 hours ago, xtrabaka said:

mainly because their OBS canvas is half size of all screen

That video was an online real cabinet with external output to it. It should be like this:

BsQZ2xACcAAqwtr.jpg

19 minutes ago, Myrapla said:

Can anyone help me? I tried everything but maimai_dump_ is always closing after 1 second if i try to open it

have you add and modify the systemconfig and groovemaster on main folder?

1 hour ago, Myrapla said:

yes i did

Here's what i did when error happened if the hdd suspended by itself

Reinstall the DirectX

complete the missing DLL files (mine is d3dx9_40.dll) put both system32 and maimai directory

Recheck the GrooveMaster, make sure the settings are correctly configured (perhaps u miss the NO RING setting)

Edited by xtrabaka

vor 3 Stunden schrieb xtrabaka:

Here's what i did when error happened if the hdd suspended by itself

Reinstall the DirectX

complete the missing DLL files (mine is d3dx9_40.dll) put both system32 and maimai directory

Recheck the GrooveMaster, make sure the settings are correctly configured (perhaps u miss the NO RING setting)

i tried to reinstall directx but its still not working directx is working fine for all other games and groovemaster is everything how it should be ...

Edited by Myrapla

TBH, I was expecting anyone would like to discuss about how to emulate an aime server so that we can save data.

Even better, bring the dead (offline) machines back alive (using a non-official aime server)

On 3/16/2020 at 11:42 PM, Myrapla said:

i tried to reinstall directx but its still not working directx is working fine for all other games and groovemaster is everything how it should be ...

I am not sure about this, but does your computer has a... graphics card installed? probably not intel (if i'm not wrong), I read somewhere that intel GPU isn't supported (runs on my laptop, i have i5-7200u and 930mx).

not sure about amd. i am somehow sure that it should work with nvidia cards since the machine itself uses nvidia (the full spec is on wiki)

On 3/14/2020 at 7:43 AM, EthanGrey08 said:

7a2ebdd3.jpg

remember window_w or window_h on system config? try changing that. idk which is which since it's rotated. try and error. good luck.

changing it may result the "monitor" screen (on top) to appear, not like in the videos in youtube

vor einer Stunde schrieb telor:

TBH, I was expecting anyone would like to discuss about how to emulate an aime server so that we can save data.

Even better, bring the dead (offline) machines back alive (using a non-official aime server)

I am not sure about this, but does your computer has a... graphics card installed? probably not intel (if i'm not wrong), I read somewhere that intel GPU isn't supported (runs on my laptop, i have i5-7200u and 930mx).

not sure about amd. i am somehow sure that it should work with nvidia cards since the machine itself uses nvidia (the full spec is on wiki)

remember window_w or window_h on system config? try changing that. idk which is which since it's rotated. try and error. good luck.

changing it may result the "monitor" screen (on top) to appear, not like in the videos in youtube

lol yes i have a gtx 1060 and i5 6600k i have no idea why its not working i can run chunithm and project diva just fine i also tried everything that people wrote in this thread + reinstalled maimai files i guess its just not working for me?

1 hour ago, Myrapla said:

lol yes i have a gtx 1060 and i5 6600k i have no idea why its not working i can run chunithm and project diva just fine i also tried everything that people wrote in this thread + reinstalled maimai files i guess its just not working for me?

maybe your files are damaged because of download pause? some resumable downloads can't always be executed

Edited by xtrabaka

vor einer Stunde schrieb xtrabaka:

maybe your files are damaged because of download pause? some resumable downloads can't always be executed

yea honestly i thought about this too but maimai is too big for it not to pause on mega so what can i do about it?

6 hours ago, telor said:

The program is set to scale to the size of the window. No matter how big or small you make the window, the program will still scale.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb xtrabaka:

I just made a clean reinstall of my windows 10 and reinstalled the maimai files without stopping the download and its still closing after 1 second of opening it can you maybe send me your groovemaster.ini and systemconfig files? i really have no idea why its not working if it doesnt work after that i will just give up i guess

On 3/18/2020 at 7:36 AM, Myrapla said:

I just made a clean reinstall of my windows 10 and reinstalled the maimai files without stopping the download and its still closing after 1 second of opening it can you maybe send me your groovemaster.ini and systemconfig files? i really have no idea why its not working if it doesnt work after that i will just give up i guess

mine is just the same as page 1

@Myrapla

Try this upload ?

https://mega.nz/#F!9F5RBYLY!9Pv2i1Xip63KztO-mH8mKg

Mega can zip the upload for you on their side

When the zip extracts correctly, you can expect the files in it are ok 

https://mega.nz/#!xUghVSzI!tTgneKiYA1MLQeXpyjj99bKCvh0OFCj2eNr2NG1VT78

use MEGADOWNLOADER v1.7. (no answer on this subject after this message)

Edited by petje

so I downloaded all files and added systemconfig also groovemaster and edit hex code on maimai_dump I did it correctly but when I open maimai_dump it opens for a few seconds and re adjust the screen and then it force closes idk whats the problem no directx errors whatsoever, if I need to re install directx can u tell me how? also im redownloading just to make sure if some files is corrupt thanks for the help! ps: idk why but my previous comment vanished so I repost again. My pc is ryzen 3 with rx 560 if that's needed. and I used megasync to download

[Solved]

Edited by Shionege

Everything works fine for me. The game can be run smoothly but the preview song (when you heard while selecting the song before play) still play after I selected that song or even go back to category select screen.

Can this issue be fixed?

1 hour ago, oonatmai said:

Everything works fine for me. The game can be run smoothly but the preview song (when you heard while selecting the song before play) still play after I selected that song or even go back to category select screen.

Can this issue be fixed?

disable/exit any additional audio software

16 hours ago, xtrabaka said:

disable/exit any additional audio software

Could you explain how?

I think I didn't open any other software than maimai_dump_

Or it has to be some drivers?

Edited by oonatmai

2 hours ago, oonatmai said:

Could you explain how?

I think I didn't open any other software than maimai_dump_

Or it has to be some drivers?

see any additional software to improve your audio on your computer. if it exists, end task for awhile and rerun after you finished using maimai

same thing happeend to my friend who has additional audio equalizing and mixing software, it disturbs the maimai audio for sure

but after he stopped running the app for awhile before running the game, it goes normal

Edited by xtrabaka

Has anyone got touch to work by using ToouchMaiHack?

Trying to get touch working on my HP Envy 20 TouchSmart AIO 20-d038d 

It had a display of 1600 x 900 Any ideas on that pic and i assume you just put the keyboard.exe and rawinput.dll on maimai folder?

For multiplayer which is 1P_ONLY 0

is there a way to get sound for player 2 or it requires 4 speakers?🤔😂

Edit:Got it to work.Thanks to all who helped!

8a130711-87a0-48be-9810-0ee3f3189110.jpg

Edited by honghongleong
Update

16 minutes ago, gunnercat said:

i accidentally format my maimai and ive re installed it, somehow when i put the  update file in, some of the file were still "!" and its unplayable, any solution?

Got any screenshot? Did your files get corrupted?

16 hours ago, gunnercat said:

i accidentally format my maimai and ive re installed it, somehow when i put the  update file in, some of the file were still "!" and its unplayable, any solution?

make sure u put the systemconfig and groovemaster correctly

Le 2020. 4. 1. à 오후 9시 48분, Shionege a dit :

그래서 maimai를 올바르게 실행할 수 있고 16 진수 편집을 추가했지만 노래를 재생할 때 강제로 닫히면 다시 다운로드하려고했지만 아무런 영향을 미치지 않습니다. 여기 어떤 아이디어가 있습니까?

실패 .mp4

i have same trouble

19 hours ago, thochi1225 said:

i have same trouble

I also had crashes when going into the tutorial or any gameplay. In my case, MEGA was unable to get 7 of the files (one is duplicated in attached screenshot because I manually tried to redownload it), both from MEGAsync and from the website/browser plugin. After copying some similar files and giving them the names of the missing files as substitutes, I'm able to play just fine.

Screenshot_20200404_115501.png

• 7zxkv changed the title to [Arcade PC] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (Sega RingEdge)
  • 7zxkv locked this topic
  • 7zxkv unlocked this topic