[Arcade PC] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (Sega RingEdge)

spiderzsoft

4 hours ago, ZhZi said:

is there a way to change the character when its region are set in JPN 

or just let character selection appeared when language is Japanese

i think no. only if u change to english language

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/6/2019 at 3:34 AM, spiderzsoft said:

Use keyboard Q W E R A S D F Z X C V to play. For touchscreen, need some hard work

Doesn't finale maimai machines have 17 touch sensor/areas?

Can I get 17 keybinds? I want to build my own DIY machine and would like to have the full experience.

How to get 17 keys?

I don't think 12 is accurate enough.

4 hours ago, PNR said:

Doesn't finale maimai machines have 17 touch sensor/areas?

Can I get 17 keybinds? I want to build my own DIY machine and would like to have the full experience.

How to get 17 keys?

I don't think 12 is accurate enough.

i dont think u need to bind them if u have physical attended hardware

12 hours ago, Onkel said:

Any instructions, how you did that ? 

How to get the screen in this way ?

16 hours ago, xtrabaka said:

aight u figured out already, although i have no idea how. and i dont use japan lang often ww

replace the language folder and files

”surfboard“ to "surfboard_EN"

"tables/mmtextout_jp.bin" to "tables/mmtextout_ex.bin"

make sure to make a backup and dont forget to rename the original file back

(sorry for my bad English)

Edited by ZhZi

21 hours ago, xtrabaka said:

i dont think u need to bind them if u have physical attended hardware

i am planning to DIY

Option 1.my own IR sensor touch screen with the physical zones or

Option 2.use a 10-20 point multitouch screen, divide the screen in software

and parse the data into the game.

and those would have to have something to bind to, having 9 buttons/zones/inputs oversimplified into 1 button (the s key) does not produce the same experience or gameplay and can seriously prevent you from playing some songs, especially the ones at harder difficulties like some expert, masters and re:masters.

Also, if I get the real touchscreen used or something can I just plug it into the USB port or something?

I am here for a reason, and that reason is that I don't have the real machine or parts.

Also what does the R, F and V key do?

Edited by PNR

On 2/19/2020 at 3:23 PM, PNR said:

i am planning to DIY

Option 1.my own IR sensor touch screen with the physical zones or

Option 2.use a 10-20 point multitouch screen, divide the screen in software

and parse the data into the game.

and those would have to have something to bind to, having 9 buttons/zones/inputs oversimplified into 1 button (the s key) does not produce the same experience or gameplay and can seriously prevent you from playing some songs, especially the ones at harder difficulties like some expert, masters and re:masters.

Also, if I get the real touchscreen used or something can I just plug it into the USB port or something?

I am here for a reason, and that reason is that I don't have the real machine or parts.

Also what does the R, F and V key do?

no idea what RFV does, but what i know the key of TYUI
T = get approx 50.00% instantly

Y = get approx 80.00% instantly

U = gets Rank S instantly

I = gets ALL PERFECT instantly

pressing ALT together with the letters will just decrease by 1%, while CTRL(only for I) gives you ALLPERFECT+

have no idea for the rest, but you can use Numpad numbers for P2 playable

also this HDD is dumped and decrypted. you can just unlock all songs even from PANDORA BOXX from ORIGINAL & JOYPOLIS category

and some UTAGE songs that are actually unavailable outside UTAGE, is now available in ORIGINAL & JOYPOLIS, and SEGA for Wonderland Wars (Used to be existed in PiNK)

Edited by xtrabaka

On 2020/2/19 at 12:06 PM, ZhZi said:

replace the language folder and files

”surfboard“ to "surfboard_EN"

"tables/mmtextout_jp.bin" to "tables/mmtextout_ex.bin"

make sure to make a backup and dont forget to rename the original file back

(sorry for my bad English)

How do you make the nameplate as playing as GUEST Player? Any guide please.

On 2/20/2020 at 10:09 PM, xtrabaka said:

no idea what RFV does, but what i know the key of TYUI
T = get approx 50.00% instantly

Y = get approx 80.00% instantly

U = gets Rank S instantly

I = gets ALL PERFECT instantly

pressing ALT together with the letters will just decrease by 1%, while CTRL(only for I) gives you ALLPERFECT+

have no idea for the rest, but you can use Numpad numbers for P2 playable

also this HDD is dumped and decrypted. you can just unlock all songs even from PANDORA BOXX from ORIGINAL & JOYPOLIS category

and some UTAGE songs that are actually unavailable outside UTAGE, is now available in ORIGINAL & JOYPOLIS, and SEGA for Wonderland Wars (Used to be existed in PiNK)

Thank you.

Also does anyone have a decrypted dump link of the maimai DX or DX plus version?

I know a lot of people have the files and key, but I can’t seem to find any download link or where to get the files from.

I have already edited SystemConfig.txt and GrooveMaster.ini. However, the first time I opened maimai_dump_.exe, it said d3dx9_40.dll is missing. After adding the dll file, the dump opened for a while with black screen, then it closes automatically. How can I solve this problem? :ennuyeux:

註解 2020-02-27 212942.png

註解 2020-02-27 212958.png

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Windmill:

I have already edited SystemConfig.txt and GrooveMaster.ini. However, the first time I opened maimai_dump_.exe, it said d3dx9_40.dll is missing. After adding the dll file, the dump opened for a while with black screen, then it closes automatically. How can I solve this problem? :ennuyeux:

註解 2020-02-27 212942.png

註解 2020-02-27 212958.png

install directx

On 2/27/2020 at 12:37 AM, PNR said:

Thank you.

Also does anyone have a decrypted dump link of the maimai DX or DX plus version?

I know a lot of people have the files and key, but I can’t seem to find any download link or where to get the files from.

just patiently wait. while u re looking for those, meanwhile i've been wanting of PiNK and ORANGE/ORANGE+ EXE Dump

On 2/28/2020 at 2:31 AM, xtrabaka said:

just patiently wait. while u re looking for those, meanwhile i've been wanting of PiNK and ORANGE/ORANGE+ EXE Dump

Do you have maimai murasaki file?

1 hour ago, justonetimeacc said:

Do you have maimai murasaki file?

i do, but it's not dumped or decrypted. and don't have the EXE dump. It exists on 1cc tho. pretty sure it exist and dumped by someone but they just can't share it just like that because dumping process is hard, either way i dont know how even i can dump EXE

Edited by xtrabaka

3 hours ago, xtrabaka said:

i do, but it's not dumped or decrypted. and don't have the EXE dump. It exists on 1cc tho. pretty sure it exist and dumped by someone but they just can't share it just like that because dumping process is hard, either way i dont know how even i can dump EXE

Give me the file i can dump it

1cc link already died

20 hours ago, justonetimeacc said:

1cc link already died

https://mega.nz/#!HVEVBYAQ!06PZ7oFdTCIbLsoW30ltSZFC83mkBdRpQrjr754VQ3s (MaiMai Murasaki)

It's from the old 1cc site(I think).I don't know how to dump the exe too so u can have a try.

Edited by honghongleong

23 hours ago, justonetimeacc said:

1cc link already died

if u dont mind i also want the other PiNK and ORANGE+ HDD got EXE dumped as well :3

if only i can do something for your hardwork

they exist on sows, but idk how i can share the file.

kindly PM me somewhere on other socmed? or discord or such?

Edited by xtrabaka

On 2020/2/25 at 3:15 PM, Baka9 said:

How do you make the nameplate as playing as GUEST Player? Any guide please.

all nameplate files can find in the "sprite\collection_nameplate" folder, just choose a pic that what u want and replace the name to the default one.

u can view the dds file by using dds viewer.

On 2020/3/1 at 8:37 PM, ZhZi said:

all nameplate files can find in the "sprite\collection_nameplate" folder, just choose a pic that what u want and replace the name to the default one.

u can view the dds file by using dds viewer.

Thank you

I heard some admin of an arcade(and probably long before that, the Chinese) got access to ALL of the files AND the updates of maimai FiNALE, and now maimai DX and DX plus, UNENCRYPTED from the All.net web/server, presumably with help of a decryption usb key which can be easily purchased or gained access to one. 

I'm not sure whether it's true but the screenshots look pretty legit, although they put black bars over the URL, decryption key, etc.

Also for performance issues, CHECK YOUR GRAPHICS CARD SOFTWARE: NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL, ETC.

It could be because your PC/Laptop didn't pick up on the fact that Maimai actually needs more power than the iGPU of some CPUs can give and never switched to use the dedicated graphics. (It happened to me.)

Edited by PNR

On 3/4/2020 at 2:09 PM, PNR said:

I heard some admin of an arcade(and probably long before that, the Chinese) got access to ALL of the files AND the updates of maimai FiNALE, and now maimai DX and DX plus, UNENCRYPTED from the All.net web/server, presumably with help of a decryption usb key which can be easily purchased or gained access to one. 

I'm not sure whether it's true but the screenshots look pretty legit, although they put black bars over the URL, decryption key, etc.

yeah but how about the dump

Can anyone help me out getting this to run properly?

I have created the SystemConfig.txt and GrooveMaster.ini as well as edited the Hex. Like this 

However when I run the maimai_dump I get a black screen with the mouse indicating that it's loading for a few seconds and then the window stops responding on it's own.

At one point I left the black window running for 30minutes+ without anything happening at all and it stopped responding once I've clicked into it.

Any ideas on this? Would greatly appreciate it!

3 hours ago, tenryuu said:

Any ideas on this? Would greatly appreciate it!

Both our Systemconfig.txt are the same except resolution

GAME_VER_A 1
GAME_VER_B 99
GAME_VER_C 0

GAME_SHOW_VER 1.99B
FULLSCREEN 0

WINDOW_W 1200
WINDOW_H 1200

SOUND_CH_SRC 2
SOUND_CH_DST 2

MASSPRO 1

Set both to maximum monitor vertical resolution for both values

My groovemaster.ini 

1P_ONLY 1
DEV 1
EVENT_INFO_CHECK 1
NO_DELIVER 1
NO_JVS 1
NO_LINKCHECK 1
NO_REBOOT 1
NO_RESTRICT 1
NO_RING 1
NO_SERIAL 0
NO_WAIT 0
QUICK_BOOT 1
ROTATE 1
SET_ALL_OPEN 1
SET_EVENT_MODE 0
SET_FREEPLAY 1
SET_OFFLINE_MODE 1
SET_OPEN_EVENT 1
SET_OPEN_SECRET 1
SET_REGION JPN
SET_TRACKS_1P 4
SET_TRACKS_EVENT 4
SET_TRACKS_MULTI 4

maimai_dump_.exe

https://ufile.io/cvqsl1yt

I hope this works out for you

Edited by Onkel

15 hours ago, Onkel said:

Set both to maximum monitor vertical resolution for both values

Tried everything you have provided but sadly still no results...

Anyways thank you very much for your reply.

Will try redownloading it with MegaSync now, used Jdownloader before that.

I'll edit the post if I find any fix otherwise I guess I'll have to wait for something new.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:26 PM, Onkel said:

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables (all versions, both x86/x64) use one of the AIO installers

https://github.com/abbodi1406/vcredist and DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)

Must have been a bad download! The game now finally does start for me, runs through the check and then says "Some of the movie data is corrupt, please reinstall" and the game crashes when I press "yes" to confirm guest play.

Weirdly both the new and old movie data I had give the same error....  Going to redownload just the movie data once more. Third time's a Charm?

Thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, tenryuu said:

"Some of the movie data is corrupt, please reinstall"

Useful Hex Edits

Please do the edits below on maimai_dump_.exe only.

Disable annoying Movie DB Error warning sign
0x2AA470 : 51 -> C3

Use HXD, Ctrl+G to search

https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

Enter 2AA470 and look for 51  and change to C3

If you use mine, that is probably already done.

Edited by Onkel

On 3/10/2020 at 11:19 PM, Onkel said:

Useful Hex Edits

Please do the edits below on maimai_dump_.exe only.

Disable annoying Movie DB Error warning sign
0x2AA470 : 51 -> C3

Use HXD, Ctrl+G to search

https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

Enter 2AA470 and look for 51  and change to C3

If you use mine, that is probably already done.

Oh right forgot that step with the new download. The Error is gone but the game still crashes right when I confirm "Yes" for guest play.

HexEdit is done, Systemconfig.txt and groovemaster.ini  is done properly as well. I tried different resolutions, EX region and JPN region and running it normaly and in admin by now. Funilly enough after using your dump.exe it doesn't recognize any keys other than L which opens some overlay info and strangely my own backed up .exe now doesn't accept anything other than L either.

On a side note I have applied the update data provided here as it wouldn't boot for me otherwise  so all of this is done with the update in case that matters.

Edit: The keys are now registering but the crash still happens. Found out a few sound files were missing, got them, still no luck. Running out of ideas,  also checked different audio outputs just in case (Onboard sound, usb Amp/DAC, usb audointerface)

EDIT: It finally works!!!  I don't really understand the reason but editing the groovemaster.ini "NO_SERIAL 1" fixed it..... that's the way it was orginally posted so I have tried that. Your groovemaster.ini had "NO_SERIAL 0". So I did run it either way before and it didn't work but now it does? Well whatever I'm just really happy it does work now!

Edited by tenryuu

• 7zxkv changed the title to [Arcade PC] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) / Universe (Sega RingEdge)
  • 7zxkv locked this topic
  • 7zxkv unlocked this topic