Jump to content
spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) (Sega RingEdge)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, komikazui said:

Hit either F4/F5 ingame, I don’t remember 

It doesn't appear that works...I tried going in to the game settings, but no luck there. I am used to the finale code lol. Lmk if you find something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Syther said:

It doesn't appear that works...I tried going in to the game settings, but no luck there. I am used to the finale code lol. Lmk if you find something!

Correction, it was f3 and not these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot to everybody I can run Splash on my PC now

However it is not really playable as I have no touch screen

Could you guys tell me how you are playing the game?

Will a 42-inch touch screen be possible to simulate the real play?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Syther said:

It doesn't appear that works...I tried going in to the game settings, but no luck there. I am used to the finale code lol. Lmk if you find something!

I fix it by using a real aime card number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021/11/17 at 12:29 AM, Melkins said:

Is there a way to use the dx files on a secondhand maimai finale machine? And how would controls work with an actual machine.

I knew that there are some way to import the DX New song to the Finale ROM.
I guess that they are removing by some new touchnotes? (there was some older post on this forum talk about it, but i forgot which page)
(And There is one of my local arcade shop doing something like that, A modded Finale Machine having new DX etc.. song but without touchnotes )



Btw, If I were you that wanted to use DX stuff on a old Finale machine:
My concept maybe like:
Replacing the computer of finale machine to a better one first. (The old spec is like i3 540 + GT545 + 2GB RAM)
then also replace the monitor and the old sensor to a touch monitor. (Or adding an IR sensor on the old finale monitor) 
Finally, linking the physical button to blend the keys by arduino or something like that?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 4321qasdfv said:

Thanks a lot to everybody I can run Splash on my PC now

However it is not really playable as I have no touch screen

Could you guys tell me how you are playing the game?

Will a 42-inch touch screen be possible to simulate the real play?

For sure, I use an Acer T232HL, works great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Syther said:

For sure, I use an Acer T232HL, works great!

Thank you very much!

What about the input lag? I saw some topics on other sites saying that the touch screen brings lag and even setting the judgement to +2.0 there are still a huge number of LATEs.

Is the touch range able to be changed? I also saw some people complaining that they are often getting MISSes on slides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 4321qasdfv said:

Thank you very much!

What about the input lag? I saw some topics on other sites saying that the touch screen brings lag and even setting the judgement to +2.0 there are still a huge number of LATEs.

Is the touch range able to be changed? I also saw some people complaining that they are often getting Misses on slides.

I have had no problems with lag. With the old version of MaiSense for Maimai finale, yes, but not for Splash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I would share my findings, on the mirror a C001-C061, I have tried to erase the PLUS in the call text, added only certain assets, and done everything I can with the versions, but the aime card crashes when trying to save the PLUS map data. 

Advice if you want to play those songs: FREE PLAY.  It wont save your settings or score :(, but its better than your game crashing.

 

 

 

Edit: I know some may think I am crazy for trying this, but it was worth a shot, let me know what you find about maps...

Edited by Syther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, komikazui said:

Correction, it was f3 and not these.

Is there a certain mode for this? It still doesn't seem to work...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2021 at 7:15 AM, wmsyr said:

I fix it by using a real aime card number

? I am talking about freezing the timer in game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Syther said:

Is there a certain mode for this? It still doesn't seem to work...

Works for me… strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, komikazui said:

Works for me… strange.

Here is the list of debug prompts in my dump. (Found in Assembly-Csharp.dll)

"============================\n";
            this._stringMemo += "キーボードデバッグ機能一覧:\n";
            this._stringMemo += "============================\n";
            this._stringMemo += "1P:\t\t\t\t2P:\n";
            this._stringMemo += "W:1番\t\t\tNUM8:1番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "E:2番\t\t\tNUM9:2番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "D:3番\t\t\tNUM6:3番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "C:4番\t\t\tNUM3:4番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "X:5番\t\t\tNUM2:5番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Z:6番\t\t\tNUM1:6番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "A:7番\t\t\tNUM4:7番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Q:8番\t\t\tNUM7:8番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "3:特殊\t\t\tNUM*:特殊\n";
            this._stringMemo += "\n";
            this._stringMemo += "ScrillLock:Test\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Pause     :Service\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F11       :スクリーンショット\n";
            this._stringMemo += "\n";
            this._stringMemo += "============================\n";
            this._stringMemo += "その他:\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F1:ヘルプ表示(この表示のこと)\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F2:AdvertiseからのProcess移動\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F3:タイマー再生/一時停止切り替え\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F4:タイマースキップ(30秒減算)\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F5:カメラテスト表示\n";
            this._stringMemo += "G:タッチパネルエリア表示\n";
            this._stringMemo += "============================\n";
            this._stringMemo += "ゲーム支援:\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Home:AutoPlay\n";
            this._stringMemo += "T:50%クリア\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Y:80%クリア\n";
            this._stringMemo += "U:100%クリア\n";
            this._stringMemo += "I:101%クリア\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Space:ゲームスキップ\n";

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CookieWu1234 said:

I knew that there are some way to import the DX New song to the Finale ROM.
I guess that they are removing by some new touchnotes? (there was some older post on this forum talk about it, but i forgot which page)
(And There is one of my local arcade shop doing something like that, A modded Finale Machine having new DX etc.. song but without touchnotes )

 

It's possible to add new charts to Finale but not directly from DX series as their charts are in different formats.

If you did find a unit running such data, it's very likely that those charts are made from scratch either by hand or some kind of self-made convertion program.

22 hours ago, CookieWu1234 said:

Btw, If I were you that wanted to use DX stuff on a old Finale machine:
My concept maybe like:
Replacing the computer of finale machine to a better one first. (The old spec is like i3 540 + GT545 + 2GB RAM)
then also replace the monitor and the old sensor to a touch monitor. (Or adding an IR sensor on the old finale monitor) 
Finally, linking the physical button to blend the keys by arduino or something like that?
 

That is possible but really unpractical. I won't be surprised if anyone really did that though considering there is even open-sourced touchscreen IO emulator for Arduino for DX series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, komikazui said:

Here is the list of debug prompts in my dump. (Found in Assembly-Csharp.dll)

"============================\n";
            this._stringMemo += "キーボードデバッグ機能一覧:\n";
            this._stringMemo += "============================\n";
            this._stringMemo += "1P:\t\t\t\t2P:\n";
            this._stringMemo += "W:1番\t\t\tNUM8:1番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "E:2番\t\t\tNUM9:2番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "D:3番\t\t\tNUM6:3番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "C:4番\t\t\tNUM3:4番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "X:5番\t\t\tNUM2:5番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Z:6番\t\t\tNUM1:6番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "A:7番\t\t\tNUM4:7番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Q:8番\t\t\tNUM7:8番\n";
            this._stringMemo += "3:特殊\t\t\tNUM*:特殊\n";
            this._stringMemo += "\n";
            this._stringMemo += "ScrillLock:Test\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Pause     :Service\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F11       :スクリーンショット\n";
            this._stringMemo += "\n";
            this._stringMemo += "============================\n";
            this._stringMemo += "その他:\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F1:ヘルプ表示(この表示のこと)\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F2:AdvertiseからのProcess移動\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F3:タイマー再生/一時停止切り替え\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F4:タイマースキップ(30秒減算)\n";
            this._stringMemo += "F5:カメラテスト表示\n";
            this._stringMemo += "G:タッチパネルエリア表示\n";
            this._stringMemo += "============================\n";
            this._stringMemo += "ゲーム支援:\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Home:AutoPlay\n";
            this._stringMemo += "T:50%クリア\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Y:80%クリア\n";
            this._stringMemo += "U:100%クリア\n";
            this._stringMemo += "I:101%クリア\n";
            this._stringMemo += "Space:ゲームスキップ\n";

EDIT: I found how to view this DLL, but a search reveals none of these is inside...Could you share your dll with me please?

Edited by Syther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Syther said:

EDIT: I found how to view this DLL, but a search reveals none of these is inside...Could you share your dll with me please?

my dll is not compatible with splash. It is DX Plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×