Jump to content
spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Maimai FiNALE / DX / DX Splash (+) (Sega RingEdge)

Recommended Posts

What's the difference between SDEZ and SDGA? Splash Plus crash when I use SDEZ as loader, guess I need a different version.

 

ERROR LOG:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

Edited by Antiaris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2021 at 4:37 PM, 7zxkv said:

SDGA Key 0A6610A62EF670C65B7E7B1750FFB7A1 17A2A22915F81C5896EDBBA4C412585E (if it can be of use to someone...)

NVM I got it

Edited by Antiaris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Antiaris said:

What's the difference between SDEZ and SDGA? Splash Plus crash when I use SDEZ as loader, guess I need a different version.

 

ERROR LOG:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

I have also same problem

Why maimai splash plus has terminate after start

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

I use segatools at below

On 2021. 8. 17. at 3:35 AM, Fraely said:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by EA_Zakaros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, EA_Zakaros said:

I have also same problem

Why maimai splash plus has terminate after start

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

I use segatools at below

Guess we need to use a different version's sinmai.exe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EA_Zakaros said:

I have also same problem

Why maimai splash plus has terminate after start

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

I use segatools at below

How to use AIME?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 23 Stunden schrieb Antiaris:

What's the difference between SDEZ and SDGA? Splash Plus crash when I use SDEZ as loader, guess I need a different version.

 

ERROR LOG:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

SDGA (International Version of maimai Splash(+)) is not really running as of now since the files are still crack protected
SDEZ (Japanese Version of maimai Splash) is running tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, J0nny0 said:

SDGA (International Version of maimai Splash(+)) is not really running as of now since the files are still crack protected
SDEZ (Japanese Version of maimai Splash) is running tho

I compiled the latest SDEZ segatools (From gitlab) and replaced the mai2hook.dll and inject.exe. The game started properly. It's the time when I enter the guest mode and ready to play that game suddenly crushed. I guess sinmai.exe need to update too. IDK where to find sinmai.exe

Edited by Antiaris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Antiaris said:

I compiled the latest SDEZ segatools (From gitlab, which said support splash +) and replaced the mai2hook.dll and inject.exe. The game started properly. It's the time when I enter the guest mode and ready to play that game suddenly crushed. I guess sinmai.exe need to update too. IDK where to find sinmai.exe

Can you share the github link of SDEZ segatools?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JohnV said:

Can you share the github link of SDEZ segatools?

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone know why its being all slow like this? it was working fine before then just randomly started doing this.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PickleBanjo said:

anyone know why its being all slow like this? it was working fine before then just randomly started doing this.

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Stuff like this has happened to me when I switched my HDMI from my GPU to my Mobo, for example. Otherwise maybe it's based on GPU or CPU usage. Try to check what's going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I fired up maimai FiNALE and got into a song... annnnnnnd..... I can see the ring and the movie in the middle but I do not see any notes???

 

EDIT: Looks like I wasn't running as admin. Seems ok now!

 

Fair to say MaiSense does NOT work in the menus, and only during gameplay?

Edited by sTo0z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sTo0z said:

So I fired up maimai FiNALE and got into a song... annnnnnnd..... I can see the ring and the movie in the middle but I do not see any notes???

 

EDIT: Looks like I wasn't running as admin. Seems ok now!

 

Fair to say MaiSense does NOT work in the menus, and only during gameplay?

Maisense is for touch screen controls. There is pretty much nothing touchable In Maimai Finale's everything except gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, toiletrusak said:

Maisense is for touch screen controls. There is pretty much nothing touchable In Maimai Finale's everything except gameplay

 

Got it, thanks for confirming. Only reason I asked is it seems to make the points on the ring "touch-able" during a song. It also seemed like these same points are used in the menus to choose options and navigation, so was curious if those points were meant to be "touch-able" as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sTo0z said:

 

Got it, thanks for confirming. Only reason I asked is it seems to make the points on the ring "touch-able" during a song. It also seemed like these same points are used in the menus to choose options and navigation, so was curious if those points were meant to be "touch-able" as well.

Np.

They thought about this and changed something in the Deluxe versions (Dx, Dx+, splash, splash+, and so on). The eyecatch is: if those buttons are rounded (and usually not in the corners of the screen), then they are operated using touch. If they're not rounded (trapezoids), then they are operated using physical buttons. During the gameplay, both works.

 

Idk if maisense still works with dx versions (should be..)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2021 at 7:26 AM, Swissychief said:

Stuff like this has happened to me when I switched my HDMI from my GPU to my Mobo, for example. Otherwise maybe it's based on GPU or CPU usage. Try to check what's going on.

If you are using a laptop and have internal gpu (intel hd graphics) *and* dedicated graphics (nvidia / amd / others??!!), then you need to assign the dedicated graphics to run this app (not the .bat, but the exe).

If you only have Intel HD Graphics, then sorry, this game requires a better GPU.

If you're on PC and have a better GPU, then.... You may want to check your cabling. You should be plugging that monitor to your GPU (and install the driver)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems my amdaemon.exe can't open...It exits immediately when opened.

Nothing shows up on the command prompt but always having the same error message in the log file.


<< 2021/08/31 22:25:33 >>
Runtime exception occurred.
File: D:\Jenkins\workspace\amdaemon_all_build\libs\libamw\src\amw_platform_manager.cpp
Line: 142
Function: void __cdecl am::platform::Manager::initialize(void)
Message: amPlatformGetPlatformInformation(). ErrCode 0.
 

Is my segatools corrupted? I'm using windows 11 btw, could it be a compatibilty issue?

Also, I've found that someone said amdaemon.exe should be opened from /package/amdaemon/start.bat but I can't find that either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 2021/8/24 à 18:21, toiletrusak a dit :

yes. look at the cmd window, from the beginning. there should be a clue.

mine was: missing server_config.json. yours may be different.

config_server.json?I have this file

but cmd windows sed:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Is this normal?

Edited by Fraely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mirrored a021-a032-a061 for sdga (maimai splash)
added Splash Plus music backport for Splash

post 1

Edited by 7zxkv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Fraely said:

config_server.json?I have this file

but cmd windows sed:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Is this normal?

It seems like amdaemon got problem. It's not normal. segatools problem?

 

46 minutes ago, BIGdive2 said:

I have a little question.

6 girl react when touched.

But I don't know touch them.

Please tell me about how to touch them.

I'm sorry my poor English.

Finale? I don't remember how you emulate a touch screen on finale. click?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2021 at 4:01 PM, Antiaris said:

I compiled the latest SDEZ segatools (From gitlab) and replaced the mai2hook.dll and inject.exe. The game started properly. It's the time when I enter the guest mode and ready to play that game suddenly crushed. I guess sinmai.exe need to update too. IDK where to find sinmai.exe

how did you build it. when i build it using docker-build i am getting an error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KER0TIN said:

how did you build it. when i build it using docker-build i am getting an error

Check your build libraries, wheather they are installed? I built it with Ubuntu20 and it's fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KER0TIN said:

how did you build it. when i build it using docker-build i am getting an error

I have the same issues. I found it maybe because the developer didn't update the docker-build file.

Use ubuntu 20.04 can build it without problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JohnV said:

I have the same issues. I found it maybe because the developer didn't update the docker-build file.

Use ubuntu 20.04 can build it without problems.

thanks, will try this later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Le 2021/9/1 à 8:48 PM, toiletrusak a dit :

It seems like amdaemon got problem. It's not normal. segatools problem?

 

Finale? I don't remember how you emulate a touch screen on finale. click?

Can you provide your segatools?thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toiletrusak said:

My segatools can only run the game, but not aime. I heard someone's able to do the aime

use this segatools: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

aqua 22a: 

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.


create aime.txt inside DEVICE folder
edit aime.txt and put 20 random numbers

edit segatools.ini
and put your PCs IP Address on default under dns section.

on aqua edit application.properties and change allnet.server.host to your PCs IP Address

run start.bat on aqua (note:Java JDK 11 or above is required)
after aqua booted up run start.bat on maimai splash

you will now have aime emulated.
hold enter key to scan aime and you are good to go.

to unlock all songs edit mai2.ini and put
AllOpen=1 under debug section

Edited by KER0TIN
post link segatools

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021/9/1 at 5:29 PM, 7zxkv said:

mirrored a021-a032-a061 for sdga (maimai splash)
added Splash Plus music backport for Splash

post 1

How do I open this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Andywuu said:

How do I open this?

 

Create a directory for containing the Axxx files, and type the directory path inside the segatools.ini file.

 

On 2021/8/25 at 11:52 PM, Antiaris said:

What's the difference between SDEZ and SDGA? Splash Plus crash when I use SDEZ as loader, guess I need a different version.

 

ERROR LOG:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

I am also getting the same problem, has anyone found a solution for this yet?

Edited by enderio0208

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 hours ago, enderio0208 said:

Create a directory for containing the Axxx files, and type the directory path inside the segatools.ini file.

 

 

My problem is, how do i extract .vhd file? It's corrupted... I have already put it to the option folder, but nothing happens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2021 at 5:51 AM, toiletrusak said:

If you are using a laptop and have internal gpu (intel hd graphics) *and* dedicated graphics (nvidia / amd / others??!!), then you need to assign the dedicated graphics to run this app (not the .bat, but the exe).

If you only have Intel HD Graphics, then sorry, this game requires a better GPU.

If you're on PC and have a better GPU, then.... You may want to check your cabling. You should be plugging that monitor to your GPU (and install the driver)

Weird thing is that it works just fine on my laptop with not nearly as good of a GPU. I don't recall changing any of the cabling before it stopped working either. I've checked everything and even deleted and reinstalled the whole game. Really not sure what could've happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×