spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Amazon v1.30 + Omnimix (Sega Nu 1.1)

5 hours ago, cumnuke said:

Can anyone help with these three issues?

1) Every time I hold Enter on launching the game, the Aime card is treated as a new card and needs to be set up with a name. Ideally I'd want it to just use the same card every time and store my name/scores.The MiniMe server seems to be running fine as far as I know.

2) From the Omnimix, I've copied the A900 folder into my "Option" directory as defined in the segatools.ini file but I'm not sure how to get the new songs to show in the game. I copied the contents of A900 into the A000 folder too since the subfolders seem to line up well just in case, but still no luck.

edit: Realised that I might just be a goof here. I'm pretty sure the songs I was specifically looking for were added AFTER the Amazon Plus pack in April, and were from the summer instead! Have the songs from after Amazon Plus been released anywhere?

3) Is there a quick unlock to just give me access to all the Master difficulties and basically every unlock in the game or do I need to beat them on Expert myself?

Thanks for any help! :)

1. - use minime 10 as linked above, I was having the same issue :)

10 hours ago, cumnuke said:

Can anyone help with these three issues?

1) Every time I hold Enter on launching the game, the Aime card is treated as a new card and needs to be set up with a name. Ideally I'd want it to just use the same card every time and store my name/scores.The MiniMe server seems to be running fine as far as I know.

2) From the Omnimix, I've copied the A900 folder into my "Option" directory as defined in the segatools.ini file but I'm not sure how to get the new songs to show in the game. I copied the contents of A900 into the A000 folder too since the subfolders seem to line up well just in case, but still no luck.

edit: Realised that I might just be a goof here. I'm pretty sure the songs I was specifically looking for were added AFTER the Amazon Plus pack in April, and were from the summer instead! Have the songs from after Amazon Plus been released anywhere?

3) Is there a quick unlock to just give me access to all the Master difficulties and basically every unlock in the game or do I need to beat them on Expert myself?

Thanks for any help! :)

Amazon Plus has not been released yet, sadly. 

For unlocking Master difficulty, there are the tickets for unlocking them, which you can find on the main post of this thread. Other than that there is Event mode, which you will need to configure in game. Use the Google Translate app to translate if you cannot read Japanese, and they have the option to scan an image for characters to translate. 

Also, in order for data to be saved, you must play an entire credit, and not quit the application. The game was not meant to be shut down and restarted when in almost any situation, and because of that the game was set so that it would save the plays/account at the end. If that is not the problem, then try a newer version of Minime, like how @gnargle posted above ^.

Edited by adonis495

If you have any questions about the Japanese translation or the CHUNITHM specification, I will answer as much as I can.

On 3/8/2020 at 12:49 PM, VenusL said:

I had make the logs go longer, but when i run it, a black screen appear and disappear for few second lol. I am sure the setup is fine. What could have cause this?

(problem solve)

On 3/8/2020 at 4:47 PM, adonis495 said:

Would you mind posting pics and showing what you did if/when it was solved, so others can solve it too if they have a similar prob?

I happen to be a user that has the exact same issue...
soo, does anyone know the fix??  image.png.f65db546b3077a9be9c94e9c0ebe8c87.png

3 hours ago, karin_ming said:

i can run chunizm well, thanks!

also i have a some questions.

how can i run full size screen?

In SegaTools.ini you can try to change these the 1s to 0s. I haven't try this yet so please tell me your result.

"[gfx]
; Force the game to run windowed.
windowed=0
; Add a frame to the game window if running windowed.
framed=0"

Alternatively I use Borderless gaming on Chunithm and it works flawlessly. 

~Inari

16 hours ago, gnargle said:

1. - use minime 10 as linked above, I was having the same issue :)

11 hours ago, adonis495 said:

Amazon Plus has not been released yet, sadly. 

For unlocking Master difficulty, there are the tickets for unlocking them, which you can find on the main post of this thread. Other than that there is Event mode, which you will need to configure in game. Use the Google Translate app to translate if you cannot read Japanese, and they have the option to scan an image for characters to translate. 

Also, in order for data to be saved, you must play an entire credit, and not quit the application. The game was not meant to be shut down and restarted when in almost any situation, and because of that the game was set so that it would save the plays/account at the end. If that is not the problem, then try a newer version of Minime, like how @gnargle posted above ^.

Thanks for the tips! I installed MiniMe10 but hadn't yet tried a full credit again (I'd only tried a full credit on one of the earlier packaged MiniMe versions). That's done the trick!

When the controllers are out, I'll use that infinite Master tickets mod and just do a run of unlocking everything. :)

Can't wait for the extra songs to come out, but even just what's there in the current song selection is fantastic - huge thanks to the hard work of everyone who's been involved in making this game available to those of us who aren't in Japan!

Il y a 4 heures, Inari a dit :

In SegaTools.ini you can try to change these the 1s to 0s. I haven't try this yet so please tell me your result.

"[gfx]
; Force the game to run windowed.
windowed=0
; Add a frame to the game window if running windowed.
framed=0"

Alternatively I use Borderless gaming on Chunithm and it works flawlessly. 

~Inari

it works successfully!

thanks a lot :)

16 hours ago, carn109 said:

I happen to be a user that has the exact same issue...
soo, does anyone know the fix??  image.png.f65db546b3077a9be9c94e9c0ebe8c87.png

If you are just trying to run ChuniApp.exe on its own, I believe that may cause this, as I did that the first time running which gave the same screen. If you are, it will not work, mainly because we are not running on the specifications meant for the game. if this is the case,  we will need to run a batch script. If you are unsure about how to do this, [

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
]. The following is the script:

@echo off

pushd %~dp0

start /min inject -d -k chunihook.dll aimeReaderHost.exe -p 12
inject -d -k chunihook.dll chuniApp.exe
taskkill /f /im aimeReaderHost.exe > nul 2>&1

echo "Terminated Game Processes"
pause

If that is not the problem, then it may be your filesystem or configuration of the segatools.ini that's causing the problem. If the above is not the solution, I would need to see how you structured your filesystem, and will also need to see your segatools config. 

Please tell me why this happens.

This prevents the game from starting.   
 5e81e86f0000f_teaGfxDirectXRelease2020_03_3021_36_20.png.21903f84548ad969ac11939d8baf5002.png             5e81e8838431b_teaGfxDirectXRelease2020_03_3021_36_35.png.21b4e60e0c30e3bbad444e11330b6463.png

Edited by Light_7859

10 hours ago, adonis495 said:

If you are just trying to run ChuniApp.exe on its own, I believe that may cause this, as I did that the first time running which gave the same screen. If you are, it will not work, mainly because we are not running on the specifications meant for the game. if this is the case,  we will need to run a batch script. If you are unsure about how to do this, [

Hidden Content

]. The following is the script:

@echo off

pushd %~dp0

start /min inject -d -k chunihook.dll aimeReaderHost.exe -p 12
inject -d -k chunihook.dll chuniApp.exe
taskkill /f /im aimeReaderHost.exe > nul 2>&1

echo "Terminated Game Processes"
pause

If that is not the problem, then it may be your filesystem or configuration of the segatools.ini that's causing the problem. If the above is not the solution, I would need to see how you structured your filesystem, and will also need to see your segatools config. 

Attached my segatools ini, and some images of how I have it organised. image.png.7b65cf142032e3cd725650dceac18190.pngimage.png.f0f899174089d82f455b4b8527e0b940.pngimage.png.c0590a024e3ff575322a701739e9dbad.pngimage.png.35d1fd5110d1bb244a8d1ff035e00e25.png

Hidden Content

10 hours ago, Light_7859 said:

Please tell me why this happens.

This prevents the game from starting.   
 5e81e86f0000f_teaGfxDirectXRelease2020_03_3021_36_20.png.21903f84548ad969ac11939d8baf5002.png             5e81e8838431b_teaGfxDirectXRelease2020_03_3021_36_35.png.21b4e60e0c30e3bbad444e11330b6463.png

Can you upload the images to another site? The quality of images uploaded to this site is not too good.

5 hours ago, carn109 said:

Attached my segatools ini, and some images of how I have it organised. image.png.7b65cf142032e3cd725650dceac18190.pngimage.png.f0f899174089d82f455b4b8527e0b940.pngimage.png.c0590a024e3ff575322a701739e9dbad.pngimage.png.35d1fd5110d1bb244a8d1ff035e00e25.png

Hidden Content

I will need to spend some time to recreate your issue, once I have it done, I will notify you. In the meantime, check the following:

Running Minime before starting Chunithm?

Check if the files are not read-only (Right-click, Properties)

Modify ChuniApp.exe using [

Hidden Content

]

7 hours ago, adonis495 said:

問題を再現するために少し時間をかける必要があります。完了したら、通知します。それまでの間、次の点を確認してください。

Chunithmを開始する前にMinimeを実行しますか?

ファイルが読み取り専用でないかどうかを確認します(右クリック、プロパティ)。

[

Hidden Content

] を使用してChuniApp.exeを変更し

Hidden Content

I'm done with this. Thank you very much

On 12/6/2019 at 6:01 AM, petje said:

Build your own Chunithm Amazon (plus) controller

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

You do not have a 3D printer ?

Hidden Content

Some of the marketplaces also offer additional services such as 3D printing on demand so somebody else in the region can print it for you and send it to you or you pick it up when your print is done

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Other controllers for other music / rhythm games

Hidden Content

im trying to make this controller, do you have a tutorial video about it? i dont really understand the guidance... also where i can buy the mainboard with OPENITHM on it cant find it on the links, Thank you!

Is there any way to change the keybindings for the air sensors? I only see the option for the touch slider inside segatools.ini

EDIT: I saw the 32-key dll which has what I need

Edited by kuu

こんにちは。私は日本人です。Google翻訳を使用しているので英語がおかしいと思います。

私は今、コントローラーを作っています。基板、部品は揃ったのですが、3Dプリンターを持っていないため、外装を作れません。外注しようとして料金を見積もってもらったところ150000円(1395.72$)かかるようです。

どなたかパーツを提供してもらえないでしょうか?特に日本国内なら送料を抑えられると思います。

日本国内で3Dプリンターをお持ちの方、是非Twitter(@417iidx)のDMまで連絡下さい。

Hello. I am Japanese. I think Google English is wrong because I use Google Translate.
I am making a controller now. Although the board and parts are available, the exterior cannot be made because there is no 3D printer. It seems that it costs 150,000 yen (1395.72 $) when trying to outsource and estimate the price.
Can anyone provide me with the parts? I think that the shipping cost can be reduced especially in Japan.
If you have a 3D printer in Japan, please contact Twitter DM.

@417iidx

0BCDDCA3-A829-431D-A704-8F7A3641DD1C.jpeg

Edited by MENDES

Il y a 4 heures, MENDES a dit :

こんにちは。私は日本人です。Google翻訳を使用しているので英語がおかしいと思います。

私は今、コントローラーを作っています。基板、部品は揃ったのですが、3Dプリンターを持っていないため、外装を作れません。外注しようとして料金を見積もってもらったところ150000円(1395.72$)かかるようです。

どなたかパーツを提供してもらえないでしょうか?特に日本国内なら送料を抑えられると思います。

日本国内で3Dプリンターをお持ちの方、是非Twitter(@417iidx)のDMまで連絡下さい。

Hello. I am Japanese. I think Google English is wrong because I use Google Translate.
I am making a controller now. Although the board and parts are available, the exterior cannot be made because there is no 3D printer. It seems that it costs 150,000 yen (1395.72 $) when trying to outsource and estimate the price.
Can anyone provide me with the parts? I think that the shipping cost can be reduced especially in Japan.
If you have a 3D printer in Japan, please contact Twitter DM.

@417iidx

0BCDDCA3-A829-431D-A704-8F7A3641DD1C.jpeg

もちろんダンプしたゲームをダウンロードすることが日本国内において違法であることは理解されていますよね?

いろいろ言いたいことはありますがとりあえずDMを開放してください。

can someone help me with this?

when i start up it popup a blackscreen and that window's force close . .

srz 4 my eng.

image.png.75c61f9bf846a2b43075d8866f89740b.png

30 minutes ago, 052 said:

can someone help me with this?

Running VM software, virtual network cards ?

On 4/1/2020 at 9:14 AM, kuu said:

Is there any way to change the keybindings for the air sensors? I only see the option for the touch slider inside segatools.ini

EDIT: I saw the 32-key dll which has what I need

Look at bottom of the segatools.ini file

1 hour ago, petje said:

Running VM software, virtual network cards ?

maybe from virtualbox ?

image.png.9727945520b7e4e07e74e280bfc44dee.png

On 3/31/2020 at 5:21 AM, Light_7859 said:

What if I want to stop free play?

It should be in the menu for the game, keybind is written in segatools.ini

1 hour ago, 052 said:

maybe from virtualbox ?

I see at least 3 

Determin which IP your physical network card uses

run dos box 

ipconfig /all

Disable the virtual cards temporary (right click)

Edited by petje

[Pb solved]

i change drive e: to d: and it work  

Edited by 052

I've encounter an issue, which still trying to fix but it didn't work out :hmm:
I've already set [dns] IP Address correctly but in the game it said "IP Address : BAD" which does the connection type include this issue? because I'm using wifi rn.

2020-04-04 10_07_11-.png

Edited by Mirageasuka

On 3/31/2020 at 5:17 AM, adonis495 said:

I will need to spend some time to recreate your issue, once I have it done, I will notify you. In the meantime, check the following:

Running Minime before starting Chunithm?

Check if the files are not read-only (Right-click, Properties)

Modify ChuniApp.exe using [

Hidden Content

]

On 4/3/2020 at 8:12 PM, 052 said:

[Pb solved]

i change drive e: to d: and it work  

This seemed to do the trick lol. 

On 12/23/2019 at 7:06 PM, c8763yee said:

i unzip iso file again and setting segatools.txt like this video(sorry for my bad english)

I got same error buy i try to do like this clip but didn't work, Can you guy help me please. (sorry for my bad at english :<)

ok after i figured all the stuff in the game, can i possibly change the resolution of the game? because i dont have a 1920 screen, thanks

Edited by gunnercat

1 hour ago, gunnercat said:

ok after i figured all the stuff in the game, can i possibly change the resolution of the game? because i dont have a 1920 screen, thanks

in the segatools.ini you can change the resolution.

Il y a 8 heures, gnargle a dit :

in the segatools.ini you can change the resolution.

where? i couldn't see anyimage.png.c473712fa428ad384f9f91b4365a4b79.png
the only thing that are related to the resolution is that windowed mod thingy

ok, theres another update for me, i've finally been able to play the game, but then i could only hear the game, i cant hear anybody outside the game itself, is there any way to hear anything outside the game (like discord) while still being able to play the game? thanks

Did your game's resolution smaller?

As you experienced,my screen is too small and I can't see the window all.

Now I don't know what to do./sad

Edited by ADFC