spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Amazon v1.30 + Omnimix (Sega Nu 1.1)

49 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

After done so, I can get all the songs which is expired after each update

Is it correct?

Okay, if you have a fresh copy of all three versions, you can do the below as a quick way to get all the songs.

1. Place the Omnimix A900 folder into Crystal.

2. Copy all folders from Amazon A000\cuefiles, A000\music and A000\movies to Crystal's A900 directory structure. If it asks to overwrite, say no.

3. Copy all folders from Amazon Plus A000\cuefiles, A000\music and A000\movies to Crystal's A900 directory structure. If it asks to overwrite, say no.

4. Copy all folders from Amazon Plus option\A**\cuefiles, option\A**\music and option\A**\movies to Crystal's A900 directory structure. If it asks to overwrite, say no.

5. Delete music0723 from Crystal's A900\music directory, this is a duplicate song, there may be others with this method so just delete them if you find them in-game.

6. Use redalchemy's Crystal Force Unlock patch.

FYI, for any version of Chunithm, you can find the new and expired songs in the each version's general information section (情報まとめ):

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Go down to the 配信終了楽曲  section (Music ending distribution).

1 hour ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

Yes, I am using it now actually

I am just curious if it can unlock more things on the crystal

No they will not, they're designed for Amazon and are old. Use redalchemy's Crystal Force Unlock patch

Edited by hybir

19 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

1. Regarding the duplicate songs, will they appear nearby?

2. Will the open_maps_courses, unlimited_premium_ticket, unlimited_worldsend_ticket from the amazon still work on the crystal?

3. What is the difference between applying the patch in the original A000 folder and the option folder?

1. I only know of that one, if you do find any others you'll run into them in-game.

2. Forget open_maps_courses and use the Crystal Force Unlock. The ticket patches would probably work but I haven't tried them.

My advice is to open those patch files and understand that all they do is replace XML files, they are nothing more than an extremely simple number or true/false change. You can even go through the Chunithm files and modify these things to your liking yourself if you wanted to.

3.  Makes no difference, putting it in the options or A900 folder just makes it easier to differentiate what changes you've made to your Chunithm installation and modify them if need be.

Edited by hybir

11 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

For question 3, can I treat the option folder as the mods folder of minecraft or gta?

The purpose of it is just to avoid any changing of the original game files, keeping it clean and remain unchanged right?

Yes that's right. Think about when Crystal Plus ends up releasing, you can just copy the folder with all the additional music you've prepared instead of mucking about from scratch.

Edited by hybir

7 hours ago, hybir said:

That's my theory as well, so we'll have to make do with what we have for now.

I've got Secret Base appearing in my game, first thing you have to check is if the correct cuefile needs to be copied from the previous version to Crystal as they actually get deleted between versions I believe.

Or you could do it the easier way and use the A900 folder from the Omnimix pack in Crystal.

You're right, it looks like cueFile 299, and 54 other ones, are straight up missing. Doesn't seem to be in any of my previous version or any of the omnimix files either. I guess I'll have to dig around.

Edited by Burstflames

If anyone else is interested, my partner and I spent all day making some simple custom Chunithm Crystal maps for people who want to unlock characters and skills through play rather than using a force unlocker.

1. Add all the songs from Omnimix, Amazon, Amazon Plus, etc following @hybir's instructions. You can still use the Force Unlocker, but don't copy over the chara or skill folders from redalchemy's Force Unlocker. I also mildly recommend not copying the shop folder, but that's a personal preference thing (makes all the shop tickets a lot cheaper; not a huge deal either way).

2. Download 

Hidden Content

3. Copy the contents of UnlockMaps (event, map, mapArea, mapBonus, and reward folders) into your install's data/A000/ folder. It should only ask to overwrite two files: map/MapSort.xml and event/EventSort.xml. Say yes to both (you can make copies if you want, but the changes are pretty harmless).

Voila! It's a grand total of 81 events, split into the "Event" and "Chunithm" categories on the map select screen. Each area lets you unlock one character after clearing their challenge song. The "Event" events each have one challenge song (usually from the same series as the characters), while the "Chunithm" events have a unique song for each character (normally the song under "ORIGINAL" that matches their character art). Some events and characters don't have available music, so we just kind of picked things we thought were appropriate... or funny, lol.

The first area of every event is 10 spaces long, and further areas under that event get longer and longer (to a reasonable degree). We also put 1000 point rewards every 15 spaces or so so that you can earn some shop currency while you play.

Let me know if you have any feedback or issues, and I can try to help! Or if anyone else wants to make custom maps, I can offer tips/info.

Edited by emuham

3 hours ago, Burstflames said:

You're right, it looks like cueFile 299, and 54 other ones, are straight up missing. Doesn't seem to be in any of my previous version or any of the omnimix files either. I guess I'll have to dig around.

I've had a quick check and cueFile/music 299 is located in the vanilla Amazon release, while 54 is within the Omnimix.

2 hours ago, emuham said:

If anyone else is interested, my partner and I spent all day making some simple custom Chunithm Crystal maps for people who want to unlock characters and skills through play rather than using a force unlocker.

Mate, that is legit amazing work! The only thing holding me to Amazon was the events, no more!

1 hour ago, hybir said:

I've had a quick check and cueFile/music 299 is located in the vanilla Amazon release, while 54 is within the Omnimix.

Sorry, probably wasn't clear, it seems like I was missing a overall total of 54 cueFiles since I had only 818 cueFiles over 873 music files.

Porting over 1.30 files helped, now I have 833 cueFiles, 20 of which are system voice files, not music files. It also looks like all the 8XXX series songs don't require cueFiles.

It does look to me though, that there are cue files for several songs that aren't in the music folder. Most notably, files music0811~music0821, and any music files above 0831. It's entirely possible that those cueFiles are background music and sounds though.

2 hours ago, Burstflames said:

Sorry, probably wasn't clear, it seems like I was missing a overall total of 54 cueFiles since I had only 818 cueFiles over 873 music files.

Porting over 1.30 files helped, now I have 833 cueFiles, 20 of which are system voice files, not music files. It also looks like all the 8XXX series songs don't require cueFiles.

It does look to me though, that there are cue files for several songs that aren't in the music folder. Most notably, files music0811~music0821, and any music files above 0831. It's entirely possible that those cueFiles are background music and sounds though.

As a result of analyzing cueFile000845, we were able to extract the sound source data of "Mew Mew Cake".
This is not included in the released "Crystal" music folder.
It seems that some songs have sound sources even if they have no musical score.

2021y02m15d_011333731.jpg

2 hours ago, Burstflames said:

My mistake, but that's also a bit odd, I have a total of 916 cue files and 789 music files for my installation. I wonder what's missing from yours.

music0811~music0821 doesn't exist in mine either though, and music files above 0831 are for future Crystal songs and beyond. I think I've seen every version so far store cuefiles far past what music files the game has.

1 hour ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

Do you guys know if there are any differences comparing to the redalchemy one?

It's tough to verify since most of us don't have access to download the unlockers at ppxclub, but you can easily open the archive and see yourself what it unlocks. Combining them is easy, just overwrite one or the other with whichever one you want to take priority.

For song unlocks, you'll only really unlock new songs if they have new music folder files (that aren't just the XML files).

Edited by hybir

Looking over the music8XXX stuff, it looks like they're rather specifically there for WORLDSEND use, or for use as map boss songs, which is probably why they don't have a corresponding cueFile, since they just use an existing one.

Is there extra stuff in the ppx unlocker options folder? It's legitimately possible that it's holding the content we're missing from the launch version.

On 2/14/2021 at 2:50 PM, AyaseMitsukasa said:

Excuse me

My game's system UI looks weird after me applying the patches

Hidden Content

1. Place Omnimix A900 folder to CRYSTAL option folder

2. Place unlimited_premium_ticket and unlimited_worldsend_ticket to CRYSTAL's option A000 folder (The A000 folder is created by me)

3. Follow the six step provided by you (The Crystal Force Unlock is placed in the option A000 folder same as step two)

Are there any steps or locations wrong?

Or should I place the unlimited_premium_ticket, unlimited_worldsend_ticket and the Crystal Force Unlock in CRYSTAL\app\data\A000 instead of the option's A000 folder created by me?

Because the option folder is same as the CRYSTAL\app\data folder according to my knowledge

So I believe that it should be worked

I have no idea why that is happening. 

Edited by redalchemy

Don't put anything in the options folder. Segatools seems to be unable to read anything from it, which is why people were missing the updated version songs on Amazon Plus.

Looks to me like you overwrote some things while trying to transfer the files, which bugged out your assets.

Probably have to try again with a fresh install.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:41 AM, emuham said:

Edited by redalchemy

On 2/14/2021 at 3:04 PM, AyaseMitsukasa said:

Edited by redalchemy

On 2/14/2021 at 3:34 PM, AyaseMitsukasa said:

Great job bro

Check above

Edited by redalchemy

21 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

I have taken the AMAZON and AMAZON PLUS as a test

Not wrong, your files in your options folder isn't causing your issue, since they're just not doing anything.

As far as I notice, the ticket unlockers only have edits of the shop XML files to change some values, and should not cause asset issues.

On 2/14/2021 at 3:48 PM, AyaseMitsukasa said:

OK thank you

Edited by redalchemy

19 hours ago, redalchemy said:

Hey everyone, I compressed the files needed to force unlock stuff in Crystal. It's a small file, you just have to combine the A000 folder inside with your own A000 folder inside the Data folder of your install. Make sure to overwrite all. You should probably back your own files up too beforehand just in case. I've tested this personally though, as I'm the one who edited each XML file thanks to all of you helping me make the process faster. I also included the discounted shop items. If you don't want this part (or any other parts), just delete the shop folder before combining into your own. Or you can edit the XML files to make the items cost whatever you want. I haven't tried anything below 500 tho cause I wanted SOME challenge lol 

So, in return here is the force unlocker for the following:

Songs

Nameplates

Events

Trophies

Characters

Skills

Map Icons

System Voices

Shop Items (Discounted to 500)

NOTE: THIS ONLY UNLOCKS WHAT IS AVAILABLE IN THIS VERSION OF THE GAME. I HAVE NOT COMBINED ANYTHING FROM AMAZON INTO THIS!!

Hidden Content

also, I won't host this upload forever so download while you can and back it up

lol using this stops my controls from working again

18 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

Just uploaded it. Check the above post.

Thanks.

So, this file is what it says it is, which is a force unlocker. It DOESN'T have the actual files needed to play the missing songs, but it seems to have the files to force said songs to unlock if we had access to them.

Perhaps one of the other files has the updated songs?

On 2/14/2021 at 4:00 PM, epiczero2 said:

That's really odd.

Edited by redalchemy

1 hour ago, epiczero2 said:

What controls are you using if I may ask? Im using the Tasoller with the LED setup and works fine for me with the unlocker.