spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Chunithm Amazon v1.30 + Omnimix (Sega Nu 1.1)

16 minutes ago, redalchemy said:

Mind explaining what was wrong just in case someone else has the same problem? Glad you got it working tho.

if you look back on page 16 i said my segatools missing option=  so i copied it again and this time it had the option=

45 minutes ago, pole22 said:

How do you set up tasoller controler to work with this

Download

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
and follow the guide.

43 minutes ago, JeyEmill said:

Download

Hidden Content

and follow the guide.

i did follow up that but in game controler doesnt work. also not picking up any keyboard inputs

image.png.6c1f35b7ae612833ed3938cfdef374a0.png

Edited by pole22

13 hours ago, redalchemy said:

Have you tried going into the A000 file, then into Events, and in each of these event folders is an Event.xml file. I assume you would edit it where "<alwaysOpen>false" switches to "<alwaysOpen>true" but I haven't tried adding events yet. I don't see anything in the courses folder.

EDIT: Be aware that the top folder (event00000000) is one for "No Event" so you may not want to change that one to true

Thanks! That's got the Crystal events unlocked.

I'm trying to copy over the Amazon events for fun and it seems to be showing up correctly but the game is unable to calculate the steps after each song so the map doesn't advance, more tinkering ahead.

2 hours ago, pole22 said:

i did follow up that but in game controler doesnt work. also not picking up any keyboard inputs

image.png.6c1f35b7ae612833ed3938cfdef374a0.png

I was running into a similar issue! Check the cmd.exe window that pops up when you run start.bat. If you scroll up to the top and it says something like "Device Not Found" surrounded by "=" signs it probably means your Tasoller isn't plugged into a USB 3.0 port. Try moving the "PC" USB connection on your Tasoller to a proper USB 3.0 port (they are usually blue on a desktop) and try running the game again. If you get "Interface Claimed," that means it should be working properly!

3 hours ago, JeyEmill said:

Download

Hidden Content

and follow the guide.

In the case that I want to use the controller as it was before, with it using keybinds, how would I reset it?

15 minutes ago, Mako Tako said:

In the case that I want to use the controller as it was before, with it using keybinds, how would I reset it?

Apply the official update again

1 minute ago, tomo_unity said:

Apply the official update again

During the previous process, I already did steps 3 and 4 of the guide that Jey had - using Zadig to change I SAY NYA-O to WinUSB, and installing that- However, It refuses to use keybinds
After I reinstalled the original firmware from the website it still doesnt recognize the keybinds

1 hour ago, emuham said:

I was running into a similar issue! Check the cmd.exe window that pops up when you run start.bat. If you scroll up to the top and it says something like "Device Not Found" surrounded by "=" signs it probably means your Tasoller isn't plugged into a USB 3.0 port. Try moving the "PC" USB connection on your Tasoller to a proper USB 3.0 port (they are usually blue on a desktop) and try running the game again. If you get "Interface Claimed," that means it should be working properly!

I'm already connecting via 3.0 so t hat isnt the problem. but i just reinstalled the default firmware and used 32 keys dll in the zip and got it working with that

18 minutes ago, Artiz said:

이 11 개의 크리스탈 노래가 있나요? 게임에서 찾을 수 없습니다.

11.png

you can see your files don't include cueFiles
that means you can't play until next release comes 

image.png.f7d2a231d5159f6a4e2d9c3e49af0447.png

i follow the amazons guide to setup the cristal. Im now on step 6,but it comes to this wrong.

this is my segainisetting.Can anyone help me?

Hidden Content

thanks a lot!!!

Edited by Thymusjp
add some word

1 hour ago, Thymusjp said:

this is my segainisetting.Can anyone help me?

First of all i recommend to use a static IP address on your devices

sshot20100605222815.png

8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 are google DNS servers

Otherwise use your routers IP address

Also set your router LAN IP to static 192.168.x.x 

X is number you want to use for you local network 

Second don't use folder names with strange characters or long names, not sure if it matters

[gfx]
; Force the game to run windowed.
windowed=0

Set to 1 so you can see the other DOS boxes, to see if there are any errors 

Edited by petje

This version of Crystal seems to be a completely fresh install, only containing around 6-8 of the 24 new tracks in the base launch version. The XML music list LOOKS ready for the other tracks, but the files themselves seem to be missing. I'm assuming it needed a launch patch from the AIME servers to download the rest of them. Empty options folder tells me there are 0 updates on this specific version. We'll probably have to wait for a ripped copy of CRYSTAL PLUS from a machine that was previously plugged into the servers to get all the tracks.

Has anyone been able to get certain missing songs to appear in the list? Tracks like Hacking the Gate work just fine by dropping the folders and editing the XML, but others like Secret Base ~10 years ver.~ don't appear even after editing.

On 2/13/2021 at 12:36 AM, hybir said:

Thanks! That's got the Crystal events unlocked.

I'm trying to copy over the Amazon events for fun and it seems to be showing up correctly but the game is unable to calculate the steps after each song so the map doesn't advance, more tinkering ahead.

I was very curious about that let me know if you are able to get it working!

Edited by redalchemy

12 hours ago, pole22 said:

I'm already connecting via 3.0 so t hat isnt the problem. but i just reinstalled the default firmware and used 32 keys dll in the zip and got it working with that

If i may ask, how did you reinstall the default firmware? Was it just the one on the website? I tried using that but cant seem to get my controller working properly anymore

45 minutes ago, Mako Tako said:

If i may ask, how did you reinstall the default firmware? Was it just the one on the website? I tried using that but cant seem to get my controller working properly anymore

Hidden Content

Thanks, well I'm a dumbass and realized what I kept doing wrong, the updater doesnt automatically switch to the folder you use, so I kept hitting update using the wrong folder. ^^ all that worry and frustration for a simple fix.

11 hours ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

I am considering to get the TASOLLER recently

But before that I want to know more about it

1. I am using the 27 inch monitor currently

Will it be a big difference when comparing to the 32 inch monitor?

2. I have seen a guide provided by JeyEmill here in order to make the input and led working

Isn't that firmware the official one right?

If there are some problems after or when installing the firmware

Can I always re-fresh to the official firmware?

Because I don't really know if it will make the controller not working

I just want to make a sure here

I apologize here if I have said somethings offense

Thank you

1. It will be playable but you will need to keep in mind that the bottom part of the screen won't be aligned with the controller compared to a 32-inch monitor. You will have to make the decision yourself whether or not that will be a deal-breaker for you.

2. From what I've been told, that update is specifically made for Chunithm and is different than the official one.

3. If you're having any problems with the controller you can always revert back by installing the official one from here: 

Hidden Content

Hope this helps

Edited by JeyEmill

14 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

A big thanks to JeyEmill for answering my questions

I may want to ask two more questions please

Hope you won't mind it

1. As you said that the firmware is made for chunithm only

Can I still use the original function key to change the layout, the light and the sensitivity?

Because I may use it to play taiko or mania also

Or do I need to flash it back to the original firmware in order to do so?

2. Is this controller works as great as it looks?

Or even have the ability to compare with the official arcade?

Thank you

1. You may need to switch it back to the original firmware if you're planning to play something else because after installing the Chunithm update the controller won't be inputting keys like a keyboard anymore which may be necessary for some games. 

2. The controller works great. I played the official arcade version about 2 years ago when I visited Japan once and I can say that it feels almost identical to the original.

16 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

Thank you for the reply again

No problem. If you're planning on using the controller on something other than just Chunithm, you can just install the original update and play it like that using the 32 key dll so that you dont have to switch firmwares every time you want to play something else. The downside of this is that you wont have the same LED effects as the arcade

11 hours ago, Burstflames said:

This version of Crystal seems to be a completely fresh install, only containing around 6-8 of the 24 new tracks in the base launch version. The XML music list LOOKS ready for the other tracks, but the files themselves seem to be missing. I'm assuming it needed a launch patch from the AIME servers to download the rest of them. Empty options folder tells me there are 0 updates on this specific version. We'll probably have to wait for a ripped copy of CRYSTAL PLUS from a machine that was previously plugged into the servers to get all the tracks.

Has anyone been able to get certain missing songs to appear in the list? Tracks like Hacking the Gate work just fine by dropping the folders and editing the XML, but others like Secret Base ~10 years ver.~ don't appear even after editing.

That's my theory as well, so we'll have to make do with what we have for now.

I've got Secret Base appearing in my game, first thing you have to check is if the correct cuefile needs to be copied from the previous version to Crystal as they actually get deleted between versions I believe.

Or you could do it the easier way and use the A900 folder from the Omnimix pack in Crystal.

You all are great!

Edited by redalchemy

4 minutes ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

After that the pop & music category will be added about 30 songs

I don't know if it is coming from the Omnimix or what

But a little bit songs will be disappeared at the same time

It's mostly from the Omnimix, you don't really need the songs from the Amazon Plus options folder as most of them are in Crystal by default.

There's a small list of songs removed in Crystal at the Gamerch Chunithm wiki, match those names up to the MusicSort.xml and you'll have the folders you need (both cuefile and music) to copy to the A900 Omnimix folder in Crystal.

what are the 

A015

A016

A017

A020

in the options folder for? and should i leave them or is it safe to add them to the A00 folder 

On 2/13/2021 at 9:36 PM, AyaseMitsukasa said:

Thank you for the quick reply

I want to ask some more questions please

1. Is that the force unlockers for amazon and amazon plus are useless for crystal?

Meaning that I don't need to apply these two versions of force unlocker for crystal

2. How about the A000.rar from the amazon?

Are the contents in it also included in the crystal by default?

3. If I am lazy for checking each song which is missing from the wiki

Is it still ok for copying the whole Omnimix A900 folder to the crystal option folder?

4. Should I still apply the open_maps_courses, unlimited_premium_ticket, unlimited_worldsend_ticket from the amazon to crystal?

Sorry that the questions may be a little bit more

Hey I can answer a couple of these questions. Don't use the force unlockers for amazon.

Edited by redalchemy

1 hour ago, pole22 said:

in the options folder for? and should i leave them or is it safe to add them to the A00 folder 

They are content added via network (think of it as DLC). You can either unlock an event to use them or just put them in the A000 if you want them unlocked by default

1 hour ago, AyaseMitsukasa said:

2. How about the A000.rar from the amazon?

Are the contents in it also included in the crystal by default?

3. If I am lazy for checking each song which is missing from the wiki

Is it still ok for copying the whole Omnimix A900 folder to the crystal option folder?

2. A000 for Amazon is the equivalent of the options folder in Amazon Plus, they're the songs added between Amazon initial release and Amazon Plus. Most of them should be already in Crystal unless the music license has expired.

3. The Omnimix A900 folder only includes the songs expired by Amazon and previous versions, I am assuming you already have this when I suggested looking for the expired songs in Crystal. If you can't spare 5 minutes to look up a handful of expired songs for Crystal, then there's no other way I can help you.