sky2310

[TUTO] Initial D Stage Zero Arcade - how to setup and play (Nvidia & AMD Cards working)

Anyone have a keyboard tuto? Im stuck at the main screen none of my keys work. Tried the vJoy/UCR step by step but for some reason it doesnt work... If not ill go the xbox controller route. 

17 hours ago, Kobe46 said:

So that screenshot is the same issue carson12345678 is having. There is a service that is using the port 80 on your computer, so it cannot run minime because something else is using that port. You need to stop the HTTP service or some service that is using that port, then re-run minime again and it should just load up to that Startup OK part and then it should be working.

After this is done, check to see if you are still receiving the 8002 or jvs 6401 errors or even the 0800 error. We can work on those if they still show up afterwards.

ah ok 
so have to make sure nothing else is running on port 80 
thanks will take a look. hope i can work it out

so ran a check to see, this is all i could find, not sure how to stop the service given its the system just listening 

port 80.jpg

Edited by bportelli

Hard to see the screenshot of what service is running on port 80 for you. A lot of the time you can try if it is just an http service listening. Net stop http /y most of the time can clear it. If you can, could you tell me what is the service/exe that it is listening on port 80 from the screenshot? Or upload screenshot to image site like imgur? Since emuline has odd formating of images.

7 minutes ago, Kobe46 said:

Hard to see the screenshot of what service is running on port 80 for you. A lot of the time you can try if it is just an http service listening. Net stop http /y most of the time can clear it. If you can, could you tell me what is the service/exe that it is listening on port 80 from the screenshot? Or upload screenshot to image site like imgur? Since emuline has odd formating of images.

yeah i thought that was bad, 

got it working it was a windows feature, world wide web serivce under IIS
had to turn it off then restart comp, have initial d running now
just have to figure out wheel and game save 

thanks

port 80.png

Are you still receiving the jvs error? Or is it more figuring out how to card save and use of your wheel?

just using xbox one control which works
can do non save races ok

but its not letting me save game, its not detecting aime card on initial start up where you would purchase a card

warning "aime cannot be used for online battle mode at this time"

aime.jpg

Edited by bportelli

So when you press start and the animation of tapping card. Are you pressing and holding the enter key on keyboard? That should load your card. Then just choose yes on the mobile section and create your avatar. Online battle is not available.

11 minutes ago, Kobe46 said:

So when you press start and the animation of tapping card. Are you pressing and holding the enter key on keyboard? That should load your card. Then just choose yes on the mobile section and create your avatar. Online battle is not available.

thank you for the help
yes got it to work holding enter

Has anyone had any luck mapping up their steering wheel shifters for up and down gear changing on a Logitech G29? This is the final bit of customization I need. Using the Actual g29 six sequential shifter is a little challenging at the moment. Thanks for any assistance. ^_^

45 minutes ago, WindBreaking95 said:

And i found that there is a error 919 , any idea on it ?

Your (virtual) dvd drive needs to be disconnected

Or you could do this

3 hours ago, WindBreaking95 said:

And i found that there is a error 919 , any idea on it ?

You can patch amdaemon.exe, offset 0x22553A, replace 0x74 by 0xEB. You can now play the game with a DVD drive enabled and no error 0919.

Edited by ducon2016