[TUTO] ENGLISH - Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Arcade - how to run with JConfig & Teknoparrot in Windows

sky2310

Guys, here is probably what’s happening:

1. Only use the latest dump as noted in Step 1 and delete all previous versions 

2. Don’t mix and match the launchers, that is don’t install and run Jconfig and then change over to Teknoparrot. If you intend to change launchers, download a fresh dump and start again as they don’t like each other’s files.

3. Only launch the EXE as noted in the tutorial with “shipping” in the name not the other one

4. Ensure you updated Teknoparrot to the latest version or it won’t support this game

5. Run the launchers with Admin Rights

6. Ensure you have the latest video card drivers installed with Windows also updated 

Once again, if you want to change launchers make sure you have a fresh dump as modifying the files between the two can cause issues.

Good luck!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, muffinman said:

image.png.b8c13101bd889791f69e57d9cbd26b01.png

this is all i get... if anyone has had this issue and has solved it please let me know how to... thanks

Same issue using TP or JConfig.

Both seperate and clean downloads from first post. Windows 10 x64 (1809), Nvidia 970 GTX with newest drivers.

9 hours ago, sidlalami said:

THE EXTRA

CHARACTERS WILL ONLY SHOW IF YOU RUN THE GAME VIA JCONFIG. IF YOU RUN THE GAME ON TEKNOPARROT THEY WONT SHOW

ey?  how come i can see all characters then? tell me which characters i shouldn't see in my setup then  sid

9 ore fa, sky2310 ha scritto:

Guys, here is probably what’s happening:

1. Only use the latest dump as noted in Step 1 and delete all previous versions 

2. Don’t mix and match the launchers, that is don’t install and run Jconfig and then change over to Teknoparrot. If you intend to change launchers, download a fresh dump and start again as they don’t like each other’s files.

3. Only launch the EXE as noted in the tutorial with “shipping” in the name not the other one

4. Ensure you updated Teknoparrot to the latest version or it won’t support this game

5. Run the launchers with Admin Rights

6. Ensure you have the latest video card drivers installed with Windows also updated 

Once again, if you want to change launchers make sure you have a fresh dump as modifying the files between the two can cause issues.

Good luck!

The correct dump is 7zip or iso? 

5 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

1573392248-sans-titre-1.jpg

The two characters highlighted only show when I run the exe. When I run the game via Teknoparrot the two characters are not there. Also during the loading screen at the beginning, the serial codes are slightly different. With jconfig it ends as A00 and if I boot with teknoparrot it ends with a00

The loading screen also boosts much quicker when using jconfig.

11 minutes ago, sidlalami said:

The two characters highlighted only show when I run the exe. When I run the game via Teknoparrot the two characters are not there. Also during the loading screen at the beginning, the serial codes are slightly different. With jconfig it ends as A00 and if I boot with teknoparrot it ends with a00

The loading screen also boosts much quicker when using jconfig.

YIP I SEE

many friends have this black screen issue... tekekn 7 not boot after emulation :ennuyeux:
i have also this issue with
AMD Radeon HD. but my nvidia 650 work perfect...

so... is there any one can fixed this black screen issue ???

maxresdefault.jpg

Note: if any one solve this issue please share with us.... Thanks in advance

sorry for bad English... :P

This settings is enough for run game perfect?

I5 3470 8gb gtx645

I tried everything (update windows, update gpu drivers, game windowed,...) but nothing, the game is sloow. Run perfect (boot, menu, select characters) but but when the round starts it slows down. Min 31fps max 40fps. Same problem with jconfig and teknoparrot.

Edited by cyrax3

1 hour ago, cyrax3 said:

This settings is enough for run game perfect?

I5 3470 8gb gtx645

I tried everything (update windows, update gpu drivers, game windowed,...) but nothing, the game is sloow. Run perfect (boot, menu, select characters) but but when the round starts it slows down. Min 31fps max 40fps. Same problem with jconfig and teknoparrot.

Low END PC setting
https://gofile.io/?c=IpvOnN

On 11/10/2019 at 11:58 AM, sky2310 said:

Hi guys,

Thanks to 7zxkv, Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Arcade has been dumped and working. I know a lot of people have been having issues launching this, if at all, so below is a short tutorial on how to get it running with JConfig in Windows & Teknoparrot. Bear in mind that this is a very early release so it may not be fully working yet and still has some display glitches.

JCONFIG:

1. Firstly, obtain the dump from the official thread (credit to member/moderator 7zkjv): 

2. Download Jconfig setting emulator from here (credits to FlyBit, 1cc Community and Spiderzsoft for providing): https://mega.nz/#F!gdFEEKbb!KMU8c79UWwlInfMS2dGgjA

3. Extract the Tekken7.7z file with 7zip extraction software obtainable here: https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

4. Go to directory X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\ and you will see the TekkenGame directory

5. Extract the JConfig setup directory (Tekken7_2018_10_08) and inside you will see the similarly-named TekkenGame directory - copy the whole folder and merge/replace in above game folder

6. Now go into X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\Tekken7\TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64\ and run the JConfigTK7.exe 

Ensure a joypad is plugged in now - I recommend the Xbox 360 controller. Map buttons on the right by double-clicking on each button and pressing a key to assign (see below sample) + hit OK to save then X to exit

Note: I cannot get it to run full-screen and load DX Window Mode has to be selected to work but this doesn't fill the screen for me and changing custom resolutions does nothing (My display is 4K 3840x2160)

7. To start the game, run the TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe file and the game will load - starts with a buffering page, then loading screen appears and you will hear "Good morning...." if the game loads correctly!

To exit press ESC and if the game crashes (in full-screen mode for example) press ALT + CTRL + DEL and select SIGN OUT then SIGN IN again (this is the only safe way I know of to close the game when crashed)

That's it! If anyone works out how to make it run full-screen or in Windowed Mode that covers the entire screen please share your settings as I cannot achieve this yet! 

I hope this will help others out. Thanks to all of the above members/providers for this great game and loader. 

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

That's it! If anyone works out how to make it run full-screen or in Windowed Mode that covers the entire screen please share your settings as I cannot achieve this yet! 

TEKNOPARROT:

1. Firstly, obtain the dump from the official thread (credit to member/moderator 7zkjv) and extract with 7zip extraction software (see above for details): 

2. Open up Teknoparrot and ensure you're running the latest version (v1.0.0.233 is the latest at time of writing this

3. Click on Add Game from top-left options menu and point to the EXE at X:\Tekken 7 Fated Retribution\Tekken7\Tekken7\TekkenGame\Binaries\Win64\TekkenGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

4. Click on Controller Settings and map controller keys (NOTE: Start/Coin needs to be on keyboard) and remember to click on SAVE SETTINGS before exiting - sample below

XBOX-SETTINGS.jpg

NOTE: I have to say, currently, Teknoparrot stands heads and shoulders above other loaders as it loads this game PERFECTLY in FULL SCREEN effortlessly! 

I hope this will help others out. Thanks to all of the above members/providers for this great game and loader. 

Can you play two players in local battle

3 hours ago, Akhtar ali said:

Can you play two players in local battle...

I don't know for sure as I don't have the hardware to hook up two controllers, but I'm guessing yes if you can emulate the second controller with software or hardware modifications. So unless you have this, it's same to assume no. 

1 hour ago, leonardombn said:

[BLACK SCREEN]

Hello friends,

If you have black screen problem, try to update the drivers of your video card, I solved this problem that way.

I am having this problem as well. The drivers for my video card are updated; AMD FirePro V5900.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:05 PM, davkilik said:

Hi,

I can't play in offline mode , is this normal?

Is It possible to have an better graphics ?

My monitor is an 720P and the picture in game is blurring 

Two players is possible ? 

I think you need to go through the tutorials first before it unlocks. 

On 11/13/2019 at 1:19 PM, drewjbs said:

Is there an AMD fix coming.. seems all blk screen for AMD, I can confirm this for Radeon R5 graphics

The game was built on Nvidia architecture so it will take a while. How are you loading the game, with JConfig or Teknoparrot? 

7 hours ago, sky2310 said:

The game was built on Nvidia architecture so it will take a while. How are you loading the game, with JConfig or Teknoparrot? 

Running Jconfig… I am reluctant to update TP as all my games that require TP are working good right now...