sky2310

[TUTO] ENGLISH - Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Arcade - how to run with JConfig & Teknoparrot in Windows

Strange thing is happing with Tekken 7 "Black Screen"...

When you run Tekken from first time files was created in folder:     C:\users\(Account name)\ AppData\Local\TekkenGame

The problem is that files are empty, no data inside! Maybe that is the problem.

Is someone could share files from that folder to try, thanks.

7 hours ago, emulor said:

When you run Tekken from first time files was created in folder:     C:\users\(Account name)\ AppData\Local\TekkenGame

I really hope there is a fix soon. Hopefully this is the answer to our problems?

On 11/11/2019 at 4:28 AM, cyrax3 said:

Please help me. With teknoparrot I have this

Install Visual Studio C++ 2012 (x86 and x64) or add msvcr110.dll to your Windows\System32 folder

23 hours ago, emulor said:

If you're getting the black screen error - it may possibly be due to your mounting the wrong file or trying to run the game through both loaders JConfig and Teknoparrot. 

Always use a fresh dump and run with only one loader at a time - start afresh if you want to change loaders as mixing the two will cause files to corrupt or not work interchangeably. 

Sky2310 I appreciate your help, bau I do that many times, I know if use TP I need to remove Jconfig files or not work.

I test Jconfig, TP and GL All, none work. I use many times a clean install because I'm tring many things. I use both dump files ISO and 7z.

Nothing work. This is a problem of many people, and not my setup. Its some incompatibility/option or missing file.

If Tekken work for you, PLEASE share files from C:\users\(Account name)\ AppData\Local\TekkenGame

Thanks

1 hour ago, emulor said:

Sky2310 I appreciate your help, bau I do that many times, I know if use TP I need to remove Jconfig files or not work.

I test Jconfig, TP and GL All, none work. I use many times a clean install because I'm tring many things. I use both dump files ISO and 7z.

Nothing work. This is a problem of many people, and not my setup. Its some incompatibility/option or missing file.

If Tekken work for you, PLEASE share files from C:\users\(Account name)\ AppData\Local\TekkenGame

Thanks

It seems you are confusing the PC version of Tekken and this arcade one. The AppData folder (and I may be wrong) should be linked to the PC version only.

Anyway, I've uploaded the folder you wanted so if hope it will help you.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fd1r9e

13 minutes ago, emulor said:

Thanks.

No, the arcade version HAVE that folder. To see by yourself, delete it and run game again, folder and files will be created.

OK, any luck then?

5 hours ago, sky2310 said:

If you're getting the black screen error - it may possibly be due to your mounting the wrong file or trying to run the game through both loaders JConfig and Teknoparrot. 

Always use a fresh dump and run with only one loader at a time - start afresh if you want to change loaders as mixing the two will cause files to corrupt or not work interchangeably. 

I have started clean and neither work. I will investigate the uploaded files, maybe that will fix it.

18 minutes ago, Visitor Q said:

I have started clean and neither work. I will investigate the uploaded files, maybe that will fix it.

What are you using to launch? I suggest try Teknoparrot first - much easier and has a higher chance of success. 

On 11/16/2019 at 9:39 AM, sky2310 said:

What are you using to launch? I suggest try Teknoparrot first - much easier and has a higher chance of success. 

The files you uploaded where already created on my end. Tekno does not work for me, black screen after splash screen,

I try everything. Geforce 730 and Jconfig, TP & GLA

Update Win, Nvidia, Visual C All, Reinstall Directx+Sdk, and still Dark Vadder prisoner

Edited by emulor

On 11/11/2019 at 9:43 PM, sidlalami said:

The two characters highlighted only show when I run the exe. When I run the game via Teknoparrot the two characters are not there. Also during the loading screen at the beginning, the serial codes are slightly different. With jconfig it ends as A00 and if I boot with teknoparrot it ends with a00

The loading screen also boosts much quicker when using jconfig.

umm im playing with teknoparrot and i get those characters now.  may have updated or some shit but anyway your original thing is not true now.

Edited by trouby

Is there a way to set this up to work with a keyboard, like with UCR? Or is this strictly for xbox one controllers.

Never mind. Simple to do.

Edited by darkphoenix980
Fixed it

FULL SCREEN

pour moi le jeux se lance en FULL SCREEN avec TekkenGame.exe mais ensuite les contrôles ne fonctionnent pas

Solution

copier le fichier monitor_input.bin à la racine, à côté de TekkenGame.exe et normalement c'est bon

On 11/18/2019 at 1:39 PM, trouby said:

umm im playing with teknoparrot and i get those characters now.  may have updated or some shit but anyway your original thing is not true now.

Some people have shared that after running the Teknoparrot version and playing for a while and then go back to the main menu, the newer characters appear the next time you start the game again. 

12 hours ago, sky2310 said:

Some people have shared that after running the Teknoparrot version and playing for a while and then go back to the main menu, the newer characters appear the next time you start the game again. 

yip  the same .  very good game,very playable  but i get multi fps problems. starts out at 45fps which is way too slow, then in the 2nd round I get 65- 75 too fast. it seems to then taper off to normal 60fps for a period of time then start the thing all over again .   someone told me to use a fps controller thing rev tuner (or something?) 

10 hours ago, trouby said:

yip  the same .  very good game,very playable  but i get multi fps problems. starts out at 45fps which is way too slow, then in the 2nd round I get 65- 75 too fast. it seems to then taper off to normal 60fps for a period of time then start the thing all over again .   someone told me to use a fps controller thing rev tuner (or something?) 

I only ever played for about 20 minutes as the final the Ultimate PC version has more characters and runs better.

It could also be a GPU thing as well. Although not playing for long, I never experienced any FPS issues.

17 hours ago, sky2310 said:

I only ever played for about 20 minutes as the final the Ultimate PC version has more characters and runs better.

It could also be a GPU thing as well. Although not playing for long, I never experienced any FPS issues.

well i have a very common setup tho as you can see nvida cards and cpu. but possibly could be my monitor .  still playable and i 2nd that remark about the pc version, however arcade version is what id like most .but u are right 

2 hours ago, trouby said:

well i have a very common setup tho as you can see nvida cards and cpu. but possibly could be my monitor .  still playable and i 2nd that remark about the pc version, however arcade version is what id like most .but u are right 

Try updating your graphics drivers and install a profile driver for your monitor. 

Yeah, very similar but I guess the arcade version does feel more "arcadey" ! 

I'm unfortunately having a black screen problem after the initial launch logo.
2 CPU threads become maxed out and RAM usage hovers around 95 to 100MB.

OS is Windows Server 2016 (basically Windows 10 1607) and the graphics card is an R7 360 using the latest 1607 compatible drivers.

On 11/29/2019 at 11:48 PM, spaztron64 said:

I'm unfortunately having a black screen problem after the initial launch logo.
2 CPU threads become maxed out and RAM usage hovers around 95 to 100MB.

OS is Windows Server 2016 (basically Windows 10 1607) and the graphics card is an R7 360 using the latest 1607 compatible drivers.

Make sure you're running the latest dump not an older one. 

Too many people with BLACK SCREEN issue, with win10, win7, many different setups, and ...

What is last DUMP??? There is 2 dumps here (a .ISO file and a .7z), I try both with everything, no lucky, same to many. There is another DUMP???

Would it not hurt to re-upload the new dump with a different filename?
I've tried 2 downloads at this point, and my 10/1 Mbps DL/UL bandwidth is not gonna let me test the other mirrors very fast.

I have reinstalled drivers,reinstalled vcredits,directx,Windows 10 Pro 64 bits,Windows 10 LTSC 64 bits.

Always black screen.

My hardware :

Intel G3258 (2 cores)

6gb Ram

GTX 960

Ok , I have actualized today the CPU i5 4690k (4 cores)

Start Windows 10,start Tekken 7 with Teknoparrot ,no more black screen,it works perfectly!.

My new hardware :

i5 4690k (4 cores)

6gb Ram

GTX 960

Note : For Tekken 7 it is necessary more than 2 cores, this is the solution to the black screen.

Sorry for my english.

Greetings.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:40 AM, emulor said:

Too many people with BLACK SCREEN issue, with win10, win7, many different setups, and ...

What is last DUMP??? There is 2 dumps here (a .ISO file and a .7z), I try both with everything, no lucky, same to many. There is another DUMP???

As others have said you might have hardware limitation. You need at least 2 cores. I have an 8 cores cpu with a 2080 ti on windows 10 and it works like a dream. Didn't need to change anything or install to any specific folder.

It's NOT A HARDWARE LIMITATION stop that! It's something else missing/option disable.

There is user with Intel i3, 16GB RAM and Nvidia nv1050TI OC or better with same issue.

There is many PC setups better mine and don't work.

Strange it's all games until now run perfect (some with tweak for low quality), like SWBP, with same engine, but ONLY T7 don't start!!!

Edited by emulor

i keep getting unsupported executable : new crc : eb4957f9

Can't find any info online about that :s , Any idea's?

Edited by darky2003