Jump to content
7zxkv

[Arcade PC] Tekken 7 + Fated Retribution (Namco System ES3)

Recommended Posts

Ecran noir pour moi aussi, je suis pourtant sûr que tous mes pilotes sont à jour (Windows 10 / GTX 1070 / intel i7) ?! On va attendre un patch/correctif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So there been any fixes lately for the dreaded "black screen"? I get the black screen for the regular Tekken 7 game, T7 FR and T7 update 12. I would really like to play this game but the black screen is as far as I can make it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hot buttered poodle said:

So there been any fixes lately for the dreaded "black screen"? I get the black screen for the regular Tekken 7 game, T7 FR and T7 update 12. I would really like to play this game but the black screen is as far as I can make it. Thanks.

your hardware and gpu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem as Hot Buttered Poodle. None of the tekken versions works - always black screen. I updated Nvidia drivers, tried some older drivers also. Maybe someone here has a solution. My specs:

[Intel Pentium G4560 / 8GB RAM / 1TB HDD / GTX 1050 / Intel H110 / Win 10] 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, emulatci said:

i think this game chooses processor

Explain to me why Tekken 7 does not run, but revision 12 and Fated Retribution do on the same pc ?

 

This is the system it runs on, so i guess people with lower specs can not run this game

 

Namco System ES3

CPU: Intel Core i5-3550S at 3.00 GHz

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 2400 MHz (Revision / 16 GB DDR3 2400 MHz (Revision X)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti (Revision B) / GTX 680 (Revision X) PCIe 3.0 x16

Output: 1 DVI-I port, 1 DVI-D port, 1 HDMI port

Storage: HGST 250 GB 5400 RPM (HTS545025A7E680) SATA III HDD

Operating System: Windows Embedded Standard 7

Sound: Integrated HD Audio

Protection: HASP HL Max USB dongle, Windows BitLocker

Edited by petje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2020 at 6:36 PM, neozore said:

Ecran noir pour moi aussi, je suis pourtant sûr que tous mes pilotes sont à jour (Windows 10 / GTX 1070 / intel i7) ?! On va attendre un patch/correctif

@petje

Do you read this?

 

There is many processors with black screen, low, high, too many different setups from Top to botton

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dazedgaga said:

Same problem as Hot Buttered Poodle. None of the tekken versions works - always black screen. I updated Nvidia drivers, tried some older drivers also. Maybe someone here has a solution. My specs:

[Intel Pentium G4560 / 8GB RAM / 1TB HDD / GTX 1050 / Intel H110 / Win 10] 

 

Almost the same setup, except GTX1060 6GB ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 saat önce, petje said:

Explain to me why Tekken 7 does not run, but revision 12 and Fated Retribution do on the same pc ?

 

This is the system it runs on, so i guess people with lower specs can not run this game

 

Namco System ES3

CPU: Intel Core i5-3550S at 3.00 GHz

RAM: 8 GB DDR3 2400 MHz (Revision / 16 GB DDR3 2400 MHz (Revision X)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti (Revision B) / GTX 680 (Revision X) PCIe 3.0 x16

Output: 1 DVI-I port, 1 DVI-D port, 1 HDMI port

Storage: HGST 250 GB 5400 RPM (HTS545025A7E680) SATA III HDD

Operating System: Windows Embedded Standard 7

Sound: Integrated HD Audio

Protection: HASP HL Max USB dongle, Windows BitLocker

 

My previous computer had an AMD processor. I don't remember the model. I can look tomorrow. It worked seamlessly with the Nvidia GT 630 and AMD HD 7870 graphics cards. Now I have an Intel i3 processor. Let me see your model tomorrow. AMD does not work with the RX 570.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 23 Stunden schrieb anx10us:

Almost the same setup, except GTX1060 6GB ..


and does Tekken 7 (fated retribution, vanilla) work for you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dazedgaga said:


and does Tekken 7 (fated retribution, vanilla) work for you? 

None of the versions work unfortunately ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Source: A steam user. Nice :)

9DAFBD38ED9AE1E3CA0E8A4367A2AFFB64A25CF4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 9.1.2020 um 20:52 schrieb emulatci:

 

My previous computer had an AMD processor. I don't remember the model. I can look tomorrow. It worked seamlessly with the Nvidia GT 630 and AMD HD 7870 graphics cards. Now I have an Intel i3 processor. Let me see your model tomorrow. AMD does not work with the RX 570.
 

Have you found out anything? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 dakika önce, dazedgaga said:

Have you found out anything? 

AMD Athlon II X4 641
4 GB RAM

Nvidia GT 630
AMD HD 7870
AMD RX 570

It works with video cards.

-----------------------

Intel i3 2100
4 GB RAM

Nvidia GT 630
AMD HD 7870
AMD RX 570

It does not work with video cards.

----------------------

AMD Athlon II X4 641

The number of CPU cores 4
The number of threads 4

-----------------------

Intel i3 2100

The number of CPU cores 2
The number of threads 4

----------------------

The number of CPU cores should be 4. Otherwise it won't work. So we need to replace the processor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 dakika önce, emulor said:

Peki, Tekken 7'nin Intel i7 ile çalışmadığı için CPU'nun eski sürüme geçmesi gerekiyor?

I haven't tried it with the i7 processor. I do not know. I think he should work.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/01/2020 at 6:36 PM, neozore said:

Ecran noir pour moi aussi, je suis pourtant sûr que tous mes pilotes sont à jour (Windows 10 / GTX 1070 / intel i7) ?! On va attendre un patch/correctif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, emulatci said:

I haven't tried it with the i7 processor. I do not know. I think he should work.
 

Works fine for me with 4th gen i7 and GTX 1050 Ti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HanzoHittori said:

Works fine for me with 4th gen i7 and GTX 1050 Ti

Thx for this info I’m gonna invest in these specs now I got two i5 CPU’s that can’t run this game 🤦🏾‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 1 heure, tommiegunz a dit :

Thx for this info I’m gonna invest in these specs now I got two i5 CPU’s that can’t run this game 🤦🏾‍♂️

 I've got a i5 3370k and the game run fine.

Edited by Trymado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 11.1.2020 um 18:21 schrieb emulatci:

AMD Athlon II X4 641
4 GB RAM

Nvidia GT 630
AMD HD 7870
AMD RX 570

It works with video cards.

-----------------------

Intel i3 2100
4 GB RAM

Nvidia GT 630
AMD HD 7870
AMD RX 570

It does not work with video cards.

----------------------

AMD Athlon II X4 641

The number of CPU cores 4
The number of threads 4

-----------------------

Intel i3 2100

The number of CPU cores 2
The number of threads 4

----------------------

The number of CPU cores should be 4. Otherwise it won't work. So we need to replace the processor.

Yes the core thing could be the problem. Well, so I need to buy a new processor with 4 cores I guess. Thank you for the response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 13 Stunden schrieb tommiegunz:

Thx for this info I’m gonna invest in these specs now I got two i5 CPU’s that can’t run this game 🤦🏾‍♂️

What? But it should work with i5? I planned to invest into a i5 because it’s not working with my 2 cores graphic card :o

Edited by dazedgaga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 2 heures, dazedgaga a dit :

What? But it should work with i5? I planned to invest into a i5 because it’s not working with my 2 cores graphic card :o

 

Calm down, on my I5 3370k  win 7 msi gtx 970 the game work perfectly

Edited by Trymado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, dazedgaga said:

What? But it should work with i5? I planned to invest into a i5 because it’s not working with my 2 cores graphic card :o

I got two of them and the game doesn’t run on neither one I’m gonna get a new graphics card because the Gtx 750 ti isn’t running it but I was told it should so I’m at a lost with this I’m waiting for someone with my or similar specs to get it running 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Trymado said:

 

Calm down, on my I5 3370k  win 7 msi gtx 970 the game work perfectly

Well I’m gonna get that graphics card and see if that doesn’t solve my problem 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 4 Stunden schrieb tommiegunz:

Well I’m gonna get that graphics card and see if that doesn’t solve my problem 

I hope so. You can update us if you want to :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MartiB said:

In Tekken 7 only can play practice, any help?

As far as I know no vs play maybe only in network

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AMD FX-6300 4.2GHZ

AMD R9 380 4GB
8GB RAM

 

Working perfect, uploading to google drive.

*UPLOADING A REPACK*

Edited by tomasngt
Added a Mirror

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will try to do a video for newbies and create a repack (with credits for the dumper), for unrar, configure buttons and play, soon, sorry for the doble post.

Edited by tomasngt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck & thx lol

@tomasngt

 

Untitledasaasa.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to you, since we need a premium account for mega and mediafire has a limited download speed, I had to upload to google drive.

Edited by tomasngt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 6:35 AM, tomasngt said:

I will try to do a video for newbies and create a repack (with credits for the dumper), for unrar, configure buttons and play, soon, sorry for the doble post.

That would be a good idea we need tutorials for all games and how to get them working properly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×