witherzombie222

[Arcade PC ] Nicktoons Nitro (Raw Thrills )

2 minutes ago, witherzombie222 said:

@bandicoot Copied sdaemon.exe and ewfapi.dll. Game launches with io error. Will upload copy to MEGA soon.

so with that io error what does that mean?

the game is decrypted it's only need to be patched for bypass IO board and new control like other release like DUCON2016 make 

@witherzombie222 I'll stop sharing it if you make a MEGA link of the RAWART folder 

Edited by bandicoot

3 hours ago, witherzombie222 said:

@R.R.Z. there is io error

Oh man for a moment I thought its was playable its a great game hope it’ll be solved and thanks for everyone that’s trying 

Edited by R.R.Z.

3 minutes ago, witherzombie222 said:

@R.R.Z. All we need is IO emulation and controls added and the game is playable :very-good:

how would it be possible to make this happen or at least the steps to make this happen?

Edited by darksabre9

I actually have not checked the progress of this in a while. Has anyone managed to get I/O emulation working by chance?

not now , DUCON2016 haven't got time now to search on it , i think i give a good work to help us , just stand for someone have the skill to make it work 

6 minutes ago, scooby said:

Are you patreon ? If not you can not play yet to this game.

No, I was wondering why it said patreon next to the title so I should have figured. Are they planning on making the game playable for non patreon supports?

57 minutes ago, scooby said:

Yes but it's up to Reaver when he wants to put the game in the public release. Unfortunately there is no time schedule.

should be estimated to 2-3 weeks till it goes public  well it use to be anyway but the last few releases its been months since the galeco games took forever to go public :/ 

heyy guys tried to run nicktoons nitro then it booted up with a white screen then crashed afterwards any fix in this situation to make the game work?