[Arcade PC] Dance Dance Revolution 2014 (Konami)

G KENNON

DanceDanceRevolution_(2014).png

DDR 2014: so Mega decided to delete the account to the Files because I was NOT using the account the link will be back up soon as possible

Info: https://remywiki.com/AC_DDR_2014

NOTE: this is the 2015 update but is no DDR 2014 or NO DDR 2015 songs  i'm sorry for the inconvenience:triste:

1439347550.419.jpg

Edited by G KENNON
title+edit

4 hours ago, Darkfeline said:

do i need to fix the ea3-config? i have the ea local server and even if its on, it's still 'bad' in network. ddrx2 is also like that (not that it matters for x2)

Yep. Just change the line that uses the servers from 573 to just local server indicated in ea local server.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

hello iknow this is not related on topic this game hopefully someone upload te dump pc version for DDR Supernova Supernova 2 ac version dump on mega thanks

Edited by pet.ddrextreme

On 10/28/2019 at 11:42 PM, LArcher96 said:

Not sure if it'll help anyone else - I'm using it with Spicetools (latest version), and this ea3-config which I've customised. Works perfectly for me :) 

ea3-config.xml

https://mon.im/bemanipatcher/ddr2014.html - this is a lifesaver to get all songs unlocked quickly.

yeah cool i need to create ea card0.txt to work properly with ea3 conf.xml fix file if u do will much appreciated

• 3 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, NoctsRanun said:

Do you have the torrent file for this? It would be better to download it in torrent all together.

No, sorry. That MEGA link is not even mine. But I believe MEGA has a "Download as ZIP" feature if you want to download all of it together/in one go. Or better yet use MEGA Sync app on desktop (I prefer this method because it allows to resume downloads if/when interrupted).

screenshot-1599471692.png

Edited by topet2k12001

6 hours ago, topet2k12001 said:

No, sorry. That MEGA link is not even mine. But I believe MEGA has a "Download as ZIP" feature if you want to download all of it together/in one go. Or better yet use MEGA Sync app on desktop (I prefer this method because it allows to resume downloads if/when interrupted).

screenshot-1599471692.png

It's fine. Thank you very much.

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2020 at 5:37 AM, topet2k12001 said:

https://youtu.be/HkMvxZ55y7I

i got e-a id card to create but cannot log in and need ea coin to play maybe need to fix ea3 config on xml it would be appreciate ur help

• 1 month later...

• 6 months later...

5 hours ago, BlueSupernova22 said:

i hate to bump this but has anyone gotten the bg video stages to work?

Im pretty sure nobody even supports this game anymore.