spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Pop'n Music 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 21 & 22 (Konami)

I have recently installed Pop'n Music 22 and due to having a high fps, scrolling through menus is basically too fast to select anything I want whether it would be character, song or modifiers (options).

Is there a way I can somehow set the frame limiter to 60 or 120 fps?

I did use the spice method, so it may be much easier. :3

En 4/6/2020 a las 16:32, spiderzsoft dijo:

Right click on an empty space in the contents folder while holding the shift key and select "Open command window here". Enter the following command: spice -ea

I have a problem here:

"       

spice : El término 'spice' no se reconoce como nombre de un cmdlet, función, archivo de script o programa ejecutable.
Compruebe si escribió correctamente el nombre o, si incluyó una ruta de acceso, compruebe que dicha ruta es correcta e
inténtelo de nuevo.
En línea: 1 Carácter: 1
+ spice -ea
+ ~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (spice:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException
"

Does anyone know why peace lacks some music that can be played in Arcade game, for exampleトランスコアandネリと琥珀糖      I'd love to play these songs.I can't speak English. This is a post written by translation software. I hope you can understand and answer my doubts.

6 hours ago, Nyaser said:

Does anyone know why peace lacks some music that can be played in Arcade game, for exampleトランスコアandネリと琥珀糖      I'd love to play these songs.I can't speak English. This is a post written by translation software. I hope you can understand and answer my doubts.

I also use translation software, the song in peace hdd is not updated, I guess in the future they will update !!!

6 hours ago, Nyaser said:

Or maybe they wait for the current peace version to end to get the data .... I guess so

Aight. My popn 22 seems to not work as I keep on getting the error "Exception Access Violation" can someone please help me with this?

En 7/6/2019 a las 6:24, spiderzsoft dijo:

Pop'n Music Sunny Park 21

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Here are some instruction to run the base game:

• -Extract the contents of the .rar fileset into some folder.
  • Download Spicetools from the following link:

Hidden Content

• Extract the files "spice.exe" and "spicecfg.exe" from the .zip into the "contents" folder (\M39-2014061900\contents)
  • Run spicecfg.exe to configure the keys/buttons for the game. Don't forget to setup the Service and Test keys.
  • Right click on an empty space in the contents folder while holding the shift key and select "Open command window here". Enter the following command: spice -ea
  • After the game starts, press the Test button to access the Test Menu. Select "Coin Options" and set Freeplay to ON. Save and exit.

Back in the main menu, select the last option, "Game Mode". These settings will be saved so this process needs to be done only once.

Omnimix:
Inside the Omnimix folder, there's a 3 part fileset which contains the Omnimix for the game.
Extract the contents of the fileset into the "contents" folder (\M39-2014061900\contents) overwritting any existing files.
Start the game as mentioned in previous steps.

Notes:

• If you are having crashes at startup, make sure you are using the internal chipset to output audio. Some other audio devices (such as external audio cards, bluetooth devices or HDMI audio) may cause issues.
  • To exit the game, press the F9 key, select the "Control" option and then "Terminate".

I Tried And Didn't Worked , The Archives Were rar. PART And Got Stuck , Anyone Here That Can Help Me?

8 hours ago, SashaJustDancer said:

I Tried And Didn't Worked , The Archives Were rar. PART And Got Stuck , Anyone Here That Can Help Me?

Having the same issue. I was able to download every part except Part 7, which gets stuck at 35mb. Does anyone have a link to the file or a fix?

i'm trying to make popn20 work but i get an error 

Hidden Content

19 hours ago, Melona said:

i'm trying to make popn20 work but i get an error 

Hidden Content

You have MANY errors.

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:nvram: module 'ea3-config.xml' is broken
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:nvram: module 'coin.xml' is broken
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:nvram: module 'eacoin.xml' is broken
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:nvram: module 'bookkeep2.xml' is broken
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:nvram: module 'keepalive.xml' is broken
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:nvram: module 'sntp.xml' is broken

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:sntp: cannot open /dev/nvram/sntp.xml
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] M:sntp: backup read failed
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] I:sntp: can't read backup.

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:servurl: bad services host(173.236.126.187)
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:keepalive: cannot create property.
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] M:keepalive: backup read failed.

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:ea3: pos: read_opt_file: failed to read /dev/nvram/coin.xml.
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:bookkeeping: cannot open /dev/nvram/bookkeep0.xml, error=80070002
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:bookkeeping: cannot open /dev/nvram/bookkeep1.xml, error=80070002
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:bookkeeping: cannot open /dev/nvram/bookkeep2.xml, error=80070002

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:InitSound: init library failed
[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:LoadSoundMain: create directsoundbuffer failed: /data/sd/system/sram20/sram20.2dx

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:InitSound: load sram sound failed: /data/sd/system/sram20/sram20.2dx

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:LoadSoundMain: create directsoundbuffer failed: /data/sd/system/system20/system20.2dx

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:LoadSoundMain: create directsoundbuffer failed: /data/sd/system/voice20/voice20.2dx

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:LoadSoundMain: create directsoundbuffer failed: /data/sd/system/bgm20/bgm20.2dx

[2020/10/26 01:46:00] W:InitSound: load bgm sound failed

En 26/10/2019 a las 15:04, spiderzsoft dijo:

1. download 'M39-2018082100.z001~zip' file All and Unzip
2. Click 'bemanitools-latest.zip' and select 'pnm-21.zip' 
 Unzip 'pnm-21.zip' file and put it in 'M39-2018082100' file.
4. put in 'Ea_local_server.7z' file is same as put in to the 'M39-2018082100' file.
5. 'Launcher.exe' set the file as an administrator, and disable the read-only 'prop' and 'dev' folder
(5.5. click 'config.bat' and mapping controls)

(Button 1 = White Left
 Button 2 = Yellow Left
 Button 3 = Green Left
 Button 4 = Blue Left
 Button 5 = Red
 Button 6 = Blue Right
 Button 7 = Green Right
 Button 8 = Yellow Right
 Button 9 = White Right)
6. Open 'ea3-config.xml' with Notepad and insert (inside 'prop' folder)

<network>
  <timeout __type="u32">30000</timeout>
<sz_xrpc_buf __type="u32">102400</sz_xrpc_buf>
<ssl __type="bool">1</ssl>
<services __type="str">

Hidden Content

;

(6.5 or I put that file in MEGA, you download and put that inside 'prop' folder)
7. To fix the popn22.dll file, please configure it on this site and download it.

Hidden Content

(7.5. or Download 'Popn Usaneko dll All Music Unlock.zip' and Change it.)
(Unfortunately, Only one song name 'Blue River' is not unlock)
8. Open 'Gamestart.bat' file with Notepad and modify it as 'popn22.dll'.
9. Click 'Ea local server.exe', press Start and leave.
10. Click 'Gamestart.bat' and Enjoy!

NETWORK Problem

If that comes, 5-2000-0000, you have not disabled or uninstalled all of the other network adaptors.
(Go back to Control panel\Device manager)
View, Show hidden devices
Sometimes windows load's network adaptors slowly on startup so it is easy to miss some of them
(Remember ! You must only have 1 network adaptor)
If you choose to ignore this error and press TEST to continue
You will not be able to get past the bootscreen *Infinite loop*

- If it does not run problem has edit 'ea3-config.xml' [Change it to 0 -> 1.]

<pcbevent __type="u8">0</pcbevent>

ENJOY THE GAME!

Tried everything but i still have the black screen problem, here is my log file though.

Hidden Content

it works now but it crashes after a few seconds playing

Edited by dakiemi

Hey guys,

First of all, thank you all for your hard work making these games available ! much appreciated !

I've been donwloading most of the games linked here, and most work fine to me without much problems.

I'd like to have the games run on a PC inside an arcade cabinet for an association (games always in Freeplay ;) ). It's a CRT cabinet, so I need the games to run in SD 640*480p. Unfortunately, the last 3 games (Lapistoria, Usaneko, Peace) I've downloaded seem to be only in HD. Is there a way to fix that ?

Sunny Park runs fine is SD though, but I'm having trouble with E-Amusement. I got the game running, but it has that big ugly yellow flag saying E-Amusement is under maintenance. I've tried turning e-amusement off but withouth any success. The cabinet will run for the public in event mode, and that flag could lead players to believe the game is not working.

Also, players would enjoy it a lot more if the menus were in English. Is there a way to fix that ? (Sunny Park, Fantasia and earlier games).

Thank you all.

On 6/7/2019 at 6:24 PM, spiderzsoft said:

Hidden Content

\

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Pop'n Music 15

DOWNLOAD + CRACKED

Hidden Content

Note: Copy the contents of the crack where the readme tells you to.

(mirror crack:

Hidden Content

)

============================================================================

Pop'n Music 16

DOWNLOAD + CRACKED

Hidden Content

The link contains the HDD and crack.

Copy the content of the crack rar file where the data folder is.

You will merge another data folder with the existing one and get the the prog folder as well (where the .exe file is)

Run the .exe as admin, otherwise, it will crash when checking the network (you have to do this even if you are not using E-Amusement)

Pop'n Music 17 The Movie

DOWNLOAD + CRACKED

Hidden Content

There are 2 cracks available: the regular one and one that has Phase Max enabled.

Phase Max makes all secret songs available from the start so that's the one that should be used. I also include the regular one in case someone wants the Phase set to the default.

Unzip the "cracked" folder from either crack version into the prog folder.

To start the game run popn17.exe or popn17_window.exe as admin.

popn18.jpg

Pop'n Music 18 
DOWNLOAD + CRACKED

Hidden Content

Copy the contents of the crack rar file to the prog folder and run popn18.exe as admin.
The game is set to the default phase as it is (this means there's no secret songs available in the song list).
To unlock the other phases, enter the test menu and go to "Phase Options". Select "Phase" and enter the following passwords:

Phase 1 (Secret Data Release): UCFJMCWWFH
Phase Max (All Data Release): QDDHE7TZDZ

f6fd25dfbdfd6413dd4f9e84f64a888c6ff3d81b

Pop'n Music 19  TUNE STREET
DOWNLOAD + CRACKED

Hidden Content

The link contains the HDD. The game already has all necessary files to run it.

To start, run "Play HD.bat" or "Play SD.bat" as admin, located in "\popn19hdd". If this doesn't work (Windows throws the error: 'launcher' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file), you can also type the command "launcher popn19.dll" (without quotes) from Command Prompt with admin rights.

A few notes:

*When the game starts, the colors will look wrong. This is normal and the will be fixed once the gameplay starts.

*Once the game starts, it will throw an error. It's an initialization message. You need to close the game and run it again.

*After restarting, it will throw another error. You need to disable e-amusement by pressing the Test Button (you must configure it by running config.bat) and going to Network Options. After it's disabled, you need to restart the game.

*If you need to erase your settings, you can delete the "conf" folder and copy it again from "popn19hdd\Tools\Tune Street v1.1"

*If you have problems getting past the IC Unit check, you can try replacing the files "libacio.dll" and "libacio-real.dll" with the ones from "popn19hdd\Tools\TS Utils"

The game is set to the default phase as it is (this means there's no secret songs available in the song list).

To unlock all songs, copy the file "popn19.dll" from "popn19hdd\Tools\TS Utils" to "popn19hdd"

There is a code to unlock Phase Max like in previous games but in this game, it won't unlock everything. The modded .dll file previously mentioned will unlock everything. I will list the Phase codes in case anyone wants them.

To unlock the other phases, enter the test menu and go to "Phase Options". Select "Phase" and enter the following passwords:

Phase 1 (Secret Data Release): MI5FF7K98N
Phase Max (All Data Release): 1R6FR7HSLT

pop20.png

Pop'n Music 20
DOWNLOAD + CRACKED

Hidden Content

The link contains the HDD and crack, however, the game already has all necessary files to run it. The crack rar file is also included in case anyone needs it.
To start, run "GAME.bat". If this doesn't work (Windows throws the error: 'launcher' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file), you can also type the command "launcher popn20.dll -u ezusb.dll" (without quotes) from Command Prompt with admin rights.

A few notes:

*When the game starts, the colors may look wrong. This is normal and they will be fixed once the gameplay starts. I've been told this happens on non-Radeon graphic cards.
*Once the game starts, it will throw an error. It's an initialization message. You need to close the game and run it again.
*After restarting, it will throw another error. You need to disable e-amusement by pressing the Test Button (you must configure it by running config.bat) and going to Network Options. After it's disabled, you need to restart the game.
*If you need to erase your settings, you can delete the "conf" folder and copy it again from the crack rar file.

Phase 1 (Secret Data Release): 8AE74T1B5H
Phase Max (All Data Release): E264Y1HF9P

I don't know if there's a hex edit for this game to unlock all songs like there is in Pop'n 19. I don't know if this hex edit (should it exist) is necessary either.
After unlocking Phase Max, I counted 56 songs in the Pop'n 20 category (secret songs are included in this category as well)
The OST of the game has 61 songs (excluding the intro song and long versions). I didn't do an exhaustive comparison of songs but some might be missing.
If there is a hex edit for this game, please do share it in the comments.

Hidden Content

Pop'n Music Peace 24
DOWNLOAD + CRACKED

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Pop'n Music Sunny Park 21

Hidden Content

• -Extract the contents of the .rar fileset into some folder.

Hidden Content

• Extract the files "spice.exe" and "spicecfg.exe" from the .zip into the "contents" folder (\M39-2014061900\contents)
  • Run spicecfg.exe to configure the keys/buttons for the game. Don't forget to setup the Service and Test keys.
  • Right click on an empty space in the contents folder while holding the shift key and select "Open command window here". Enter the following command: spice -ea
  • After the game starts, press the Test button to access the Test Menu. Select "Coin Options" and set Freeplay to ON. Save and exit.

Back in the main menu, select the last option, "Game Mode". These settings will be saved so this process needs to be done only once.

Omnimix:
Inside the Omnimix folder, there's a 3 part fileset which contains the Omnimix for the game.
Extract the contents of the fileset into the "contents" folder (\M39-2014061900\contents) overwritting any existing files.
Start the game as mentioned in previous steps.

Notes:

• If you are having crashes at startup, make sure you are using the internal chipset to output audio. Some other audio devices (such as external audio cards, bluetooth devices or HDMI audio) may cause issues.
  • To exit the game, press the F9 key, select the "Control" option and then "Terminate".

Pop'n Music Lapistoria 22

Hidden Content

• Extract the contents of the .rar fileset into some folder.

Hidden Content

• Extract the files "spice.exe" and "spicecfg.exe" from the .zip into the "contents" folder (\M39-2015081900\contents)
  • After the game starts, press the Test button to access the Test Menu. Select "Coin Options" and set Freeplay to ON. Save and exit. Back in the main menu, select the last option, "Game Mode". These settings will be saved so this process needs to be done only once.

Song Unlock:

Inside the "Extra" folder is a prepatched file (popn22.dll) that unlocks all songs. Replace the original in the "contents" folder with this one.

If you prefer to keep the original file intact, t's also possible to unlock songs without modding the actual file by patching the RAM on the fly.
To do this, while the game is running, press F10. Spicetools' overlay will show up with available patches for the file. Check the song unlock and then click Apply.
You might need to restart the game if you don't see the songs unlocked.

Notes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Thanks Goes to Cros

HI im new here and i really wanna play pop'n music peace its my very first time to install games like tbis, anyone does have step by step on how to install this properly? Thank you! 

Hi im mew here and i really wanna play pop'n music peace so bad, but all i can do is download but i dont know how to properly install and run the game, can anyone explain and give me a step by step procedure on how to install pop'n peace pls? Thank you!

Hidden Content

that's Lapistoria (22)

I somehow made spice.exe work, but he gives me this error

On 11/17/2020 at 7:35 PM, Lyrashushu said:

Hi im mew here and i really wanna play pop'n music peace so bad, but all i can do is download but i dont know how to properly install and run the game, can anyone explain and give me a step by step procedure on how to install pop'n peace pls? Thank you!

Read the whole post dont be lazy if you dont figure it out, send me a dm but only in that case 

How do I turn off E-amusement in Popn 21 Sunny Park ? I tried using Asphyxia to activate it but since E-Amusement is down, I keep having that yellow message on title screen.

Can I set Pop'n 21 Sunny Park in English ?

Can I set Pop'n 20 Fantasia in English ?

Please help.

Thanks

Edited by FrédoVOOT

Im having issues trying to run 17 THE MOVIE, this pops up and it's just it having issues with detecting an IC card? How can i resolve this issue?

Screenshot_93__01.png

On 2020-11-26 at 2:57 PM, FrédoVOOT said:

How do I turn off E-amusement in Popn 21 Sunny Park ? I tried using Asphyxia to activate it but since E-Amusement is down, I keep having that yellow message on title screen.

Can I set Pop'n 21 Sunny Park in English ?

Can I set Pop'n 20 Fantasia in English ?

Please help.

Thanks

You can create a .bat file with -ea to use no score saving. Alternatively, if you're using Spicetools, in SpiceCFG you should have an options tab (if you have a decently recent version of Spicetools) that will allow you to turn on -ea. 

20 hours ago, L00N4T1C said:

Im having issues trying to run 17 THE MOVIE, this pops up and it's just it having issues with detecting an IC card? How can i resolve this issue?

Screenshot_93__01.png

Sometimes this happens when you don't enter in a good card ID. I think you can now use SpiceCFG to generate the card ID for you. Try doing it that way. Otherwise the card ID I used was: E0040100DF0D87BC try it out and see if that works for you.

Il y a 14 heures, Swissychief a dit :

You can create a .bat file with -ea to use no score saving. Alternatively, if you're using Spicetools, in SpiceCFG you should have an options tab (if you have a decently recent version of Spicetools) that will allow you to turn on -ea. 

Hello, and thank you for trying to help me.

As I tried to explain previously, switching on -ea emulation with SpiceCFG does work, and the game is fully playable. BUT, there is a big yellow Warning message on the title screen and during the attract mode that ruins them and may confuse players into thinking the game is currently not working:

-eaON.jpg.cf7e682725652c082498d125003d27df.jpg

According to google translate, it sorta says that E-Amusement service is not availabe for this game. And that might be due to E-Amusement being stopped for this game on June 25th 2014 as I have read here:

Hidden Content

Switching -ea Off prevents the game from starting, there is an error message instead, asking to check my router and connexion

What I want to do is to turn off E-Amusement from the test menu so the game does not try to connect to the net, but I cannot access that setting like I could on previous games:
testmodeEamu.jpg.87e0fadc0ac49ef9859562b6d60f722a.jpg

I have found this post on the thread (page4), but I have no idea what it means of if it even applies to Sunny Park

image.png.a48a7c0e16f362566c1767814f293edd.png

Also, can I forget about switching the game in english anyhow ?

Thank you !

2 hours ago, FrédoVOOT said:

Hello, and thank you for trying to help me.

As I tried to explain previously, switching on -ea emulation with SpiceCFG does work, and the game is fully playable. BUT, there is a big yellow Warning message on the title screen and during the attract mode that ruins them and may confuse players into thinking the game is currently not working:

-eaON.jpg.cf7e682725652c082498d125003d27df.jpg

According to google translate, it sorta says that E-Amusement service is not availabe for this game. And that might be due to E-Amusement being stopped for this game on June 25th 2014 as I have read here:

Hidden Content

Switching -ea Off prevents the game from starting, there is an error message instead, asking to check my router and connexion

What I want to do is to turn off E-Amusement from the test menu so the game does not try to connect to the net, but I cannot access that setting like I could on previous games:
testmodeEamu.jpg.87e0fadc0ac49ef9859562b6d60f722a.jpg

I have found this post on the thread (page4), but I have no idea what it means of if it even applies to Sunny Park

image.png.a48a7c0e16f362566c1767814f293edd.png

Also, can I forget about switching the game in english anyhow ?

Thank you !

Any reason why you're not running Peace instead? I know for a fact that that one works. Oh and ya, I'm pretty sure these games were never translated. But it's really not a big deal.

Il y a 2 heures, Swissychief a dit :

Any reason why you're not running Peace instead? I know for a fact that that one works. Oh and ya, I'm pretty sure these games were never translated. But it's really not a big deal.

The cracks of the newer games only seem to be in HD, and I want to have the game run on my SD 640*480p arcade cabinet.

On 12/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, FrédoVOOT said:

Text is some buggy alien dialect though.Peace2.png.9abfa9172da0fb3ed6f40152438a8a08.png

i think if you set your computer's locale to japanese, it'll fix the font errors

also, I could never get usaneko running.. it'd open in a white window and then immediately crash. any fix for this? i've done as many fixes for it i've seen, and it still crashes. though i don't really know what i'm doing, i've only gotten sunny park to run before.

Le 03/12/2020 à 22:55, InvisibleFarewell a dit :

i think if you set your computer's locale to japanese, it'll fix the font errors

also, I could never get usaneko running.. it'd open in a white window and then immediately crash. any fix for this? i've done as many fixes for it i've seen, and it still crashes. though i don't really know what i'm doing, i've only gotten sunny park to run before.

Thank you ! switching region to japanese in Windows does work !

Now the game is in japanese. I still can't understand shit but at least it does look legit.

By the way, I unwillingly got Usaneko working when trying to get Peace working. The Peace package contains a "Popn Usaneko dll All music Unlock.zip" file, which contains the patched popn22.dll file you need. I tried it to replace the popn22.dll file in "contents" folder and Usaneko started lol. May that help you.