spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Pop'n Music 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 21 & 22 (Konami)

I have popn 21 + omnimix fully working.

How do I get PEACE working though it seems the mega download is not the full game, does it need to be added to my exising popn 21 install?

Edited by Skinbot88

8 hours ago, Skinbot88 said:

I have popn 21 + omnimix fully working.

How do I get PEACE working though it seems the mega download is not the full game, does it need to be added to my exising popn 21 install?

Download the M39-JAA-2018082100-to-2019042300 .7z file. Open with winrar, and you should see the "contents" folder inside. Drag and drop the contents folder from the .7z file into "M39-2018082100" (Note that your set of numbers after M39- might look different.)

Thanks, but do you have launcher.exe patch for Sunny Park Ominimix?

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Edited by blackiyto

On 6/7/2019 at 6:24 AM, spiderzsoft said:

If you are having crashes at startup, make sure you are using the internal chipset to output audio. Some other audio devices (such as external audio cards, bluetooth devices or HDMI audio) may cause issues

It dos'ent want to work at all.

@Skinbot88Pop'n Music 21 is not needed nor does it have anything to do with 25 (Peace). The person that posted it, got the name wrong.

As far as I know, there are 2 "versions" of 25: one is the full game, and the other is an update to 24.

It seems the version of 25 uploaded here is the one that requires a full dump of 24 first.

I haven't tried the links posted but that's how it should work. I reckon the link for 25 also includes a full version of 24 as well, otherwise, it's useless.

But whatever you do, don't drop the "contents" folder of 25 on top of 21 because it's not going to work.

@LunalaWhat does it do exactly?

5 hours ago, Deniii said:

@Skinbot88Pop'n Music 21 is not needed nor does it have anything to do with 25 (Peace). The person that posted it, got the name wrong.

As far as I know, there are 2 "versions" of 25: one is the full game, and the other is an update to 24.

It seems the version of 25 uploaded here is the one that requires a full dump of 24 first.

I haven't tried the links posted but that's how it should work. I reckon the link for 25 also includes a full version of 24 as well, otherwise, it's useless.

But whatever you do, don't drop the "contents" folder of 25 on top of 21 because it's not going to work.

@LunalaWhat does it do exactly?

Sorry, my bad. I didn't realize he was talking about the version with omnimix, I downloaded the M39-2018082100 (Usaneko) then the update file.

Alright,  I've encountered a problem, I'm not sure how to describe it, but the game runs faster than normal? By this, I mean like as if there was a function to speed the game up by time 1.5. I would attach a video but upload size limits prevent me from doing so. Anyone have any help?

EDIT: I fixed my problem by enabling V Sync in my NVIDIA control panel for Launcher.exe.

Edited by EthanGrey08

Nice, it's works for 512 vram Mid-end PC but unfortunately the recording software it's kinda slow while recording, it's good for me when i'm using it.

Thanks

5ef19c57b1746_launcher2020-06-2313-54-02-75.png.3f8fa83882586e8a2c6855c5d99062b5.png

launcher 2020-06-23 13-54-18-73.png

Edited by InfantryDoubleZero.exe

UPDATE: After trying several times to get Lapstoria to work, I gave up on getting the game to work altogether.

Hi, i got the game working but my main problem is whenever i alt tab the game resizes to a smaller screen and whatever i do the game freezes but u can still hear the music and everything works, it's just that the game is frozen. is there any solution to resizing the size?

1 hour ago, Lunala said:

How do I turn off Eamusement?

1. Change dest from J to U.

2. Change services to http://localhost.

3. Run maint.

4. Flip e-Amusement switch to off in Network Settings.

5. ???

6. Profit!

@reyuuThese game don't work well with alt+tab.

If you need to switch windows while playing, play in windowed mode instead. However, keep in mind only Spicetools supports this (so, older games, like 15 or 16, can't be run in windowed mode with the launcher method they use).

For the newer games, when you type the command to run Spicetools, add -w at the end.

For example: spice -ea -w

It seems like 20 Fantasia doesn't run with USB headsets/adaptors, and this is a problem for me because I use an USB headset adaptor despite the fact my headphone jack is broken (I can't replace as I'm on a laptop). I prefer not to play with my laptop speakers because I find rhythm games much better with headphones. What should I do?

EDIT: Problem was fixed by running game first and then plugging in headset.

Edited by EthanGrey08
I'm just an idiot.

On 6/23/2020 at 2:06 AM, InfantryDoubleZero.exe said:

Nice, it's works for 512 vram Mid-end PC but unfortunately the recording software it's kinda slow while recording, it's good for me when i'm using it.

Thanks

5ef19c57b1746_launcher2020-06-2313-54-02-75.png.3f8fa83882586e8a2c6855c5d99062b5.png

launcher 2020-06-23 13-54-18-73.png

im having trouble downloading peace. could you possibly upload you're version to mega and link it? thanks!