spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Guitar Freaks & Drummania V7, XG2, V4, V5, V6

Guitar Freaks & Drummania V7

mbtvtgminagcuumjhsdtyikbzplurvbbomnmqixn

hqdefault.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

CRACKED

Hidden Content

A few notes on the game:

*The game runs at 640 x 480. If you run it as it is, it will do so in a small window. Right click gdv7.exe and go to Properties>Compatibility and check "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" to run it in fullscreen.

*It's possible the game will have problems with background videos. If that's the case, try installing Pure Codec, and then go to fddshow (installed along with Pure Codec) and set MPEG2 to libavcodec.

Enjoy!

=================================================================================
Guitar Freaks & Drummania XG2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxdbykp1ebucG-ynfx2qY

All necessary archives to run the game is included in K32-Release.zip

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

================================================================================

Guitar Freaks & Drummania V4
image.png.10889c8580e76a3b7846a24447310d6f.png

Instructions

Copy the contents of Crack.zip to the same folder where the "data" folder is.
Open command prompt as admin, navigate to the "bin" folder of the game and type the command:
Drummania: gdv4 -d
Guitar Freaks: gdv4 -g

During startup, the game will throw a Backup Data Error message.
Press the test button to access the test menu and enter the option called "All Factory Settings". Confirm the initialization of data and, when it finishes, press the start button to return to the main screen and then press the exit button.

Run the game again and this time, the game will tell you to configure the shop name.
Enter any character you want and select a prefecture in the second option. After that, select "Save and Exit". Return to the home menu by selecting "Exit".
Enter "Network Option" and disable E-Amusement. Select "Save and Exit". The game will tell you to reboot the machine. Just close the game and run it again.
It should work fine now.

Troubleshooting:
*If you are facing network errors at startup, make sure you only have 1 network adapter enabled. To do this, press the Windows key + R and type: devmgmt.msc and press enter
(you can also reach this screen on Windows 8/10 by right clicking the Windows icon in the task bar and selecting Device manager)
Under Network Adapters, disable all but one.
*If you get sound errors at startup, change the audio device you are using. Bluetooth devices and HDMI audio don't seem to work.
*If you get a crash at the title screen or no videos during songs, try the following steps:
Install Pure Codec
Open ffdshow Video Decoder settings (Pure Codec folder in Start menu) and in the Codecs section, change MPEG2 codec from "disabled" to "libavcodec" and apply the changes.
Open command prompt as admin, navigate to the bin folder of the game and type: regsvr32 CLVSD.ax
This should fix the crashes and video load problems.
NOTES: if you have already registered the CLVSD.ax file (from another game), you don't need to do it again.
Also, note this file is 480KB. There is another version of the file that's 866KB. This last file won't work with V4. If you have that one registered, unregister it and register the 480KB one from this release.

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

==================================================================================

Guitar Freaks & Drummania V5
hqdefault.jpg

Instructions

Open command prompt as admin, navigate to the "bin" folder of the game and type the command:
Drummania: gdv5 -d
Guitar Freaks: gdv5 -g

During startup, the game will throw a Backup Data Error message and a second error in Japanese (can't reach router).
Press the test button when both of these messages appear, to access the test menu and enter the option called "All Factory Settings". Confirm the initialization of data and, when it finishes, press the start button to return to the main screen.
Next, enter "Network Options" and disable E-Amusement. Select "Save and Exit". The game will tell you to reboot the machine. Just close the game and run it again.
It should work fine now.

Troubleshooting:
*The game runs at 640 x 480. If you run it as it is, it will do so in a small window. Right click gdv4.exe, go to Properties>Compatibility and check "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" to run it in fullscreen.

*If you are facing network errors at startup, make sure you only have 1 network adapter enabled. To do this, press the Windows key + R and type: devmgmt.msc and press enter
(you can also reach this screen on Windows 8/10 by right clicking the Windows icon in the task bar and selecting Device manager)

*If you get sound errors at startup, change the audio device you are using. Bluetooth devices and HDMI audio don't seem to work.

*If you get a crash during the boot sequence, try the following steps:
Install Pure Codec (https://mega.nz/#!gItxQSAC!SccQnKVMZwTcecyQgstvTJCoHy1OWYpROLGvlMZc_PQ)
Open ffdshow Video Decoder settings (Pure Codec folder in Start menu) and in the Codecs section, change MPEG2 codec from "disabled" to "libavcodec" and apply the changes.
Open command prompt as admin, navigate to the bin folder of the game and type: regsvr32 CLVSD.ax

NOTES: if you have already registered the CLVSD.ax file (from another game), you don't need to do it again.
Also, note this file is 480KB. There is another version of the file that's 866KB. This last file won't work with V5. If you have that one registered, unregister it and register the 480KB one from this release.

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

==================================================================================

Guitar Freaks & Drummania V6
hqdefault.jpg

Instructions

Drummania: gdv6 -d
Guitar Freaks: gdv6 -g

During startup, the game will throw a Backup Data Error message and a second error in Japanese (can't reach router).
Press the test button when both of these messages appear, to access the test menu and enter the option called "All Factory Settings". Confirm the initialization of data and, when it finishes, press the start button to return to the main screen.
Next, enter "Network Options" and disable E-Amusement. Select "Save and Exit". The game will tell you to reboot the machine. Just close the game and run it again.
It should work fine now.

Troubleshooting:

• The game runs at 640 x 480. If you run it as it is, it will do so in a small window. Right click gdv6.exe, go to Properties>Compatibility and check "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" to run it in fullscreen.
  • If you are facing network errors at startup, make sure you only have 1 network adapter enabled. To do this, press the Windows key + R and type: devmgmt.msc and press enter (you can also reach this screen on Windows 8/10 by right clicking the Windows icon in the task bar and selecting Device manager) Under Network Adapters, disable all but one.
  • If you get sound errors at startup, change the audio device you are using. Bluetooth devices and HDMI audio don't seem to work.
  • If you get a crash during the boot sequence, try the following steps: Install Pure Codec    (https://mega.nz/#!gItxQSAC!SccQnKVMZwTcecyQgstvTJCoHy1OWYpROLGvlMZc_PQ)

Open ffdshow Video Decoder settings (Pure Codec folder in Start menu) and in the

Codecs section, change MPEG2  codec from "disabled" to "libavcodec" and apply the

changes. Open command prompt as admin, navigate to the bin folder of the game and

type: regsvr32 CLVSD.ax This should fix the crashes and video load problems.

NOTES: if you have already registered the CLVSD.ax file (from another game), you don't need to do it again. Also, note this file is 480KB. There is another version of the file that's 866KB. This last file won't work with V6. If you have that one registered, unregister it and register the 480KB one from this release.

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

Special Thanks Goes to Cros

Edited by spiderzsoft
title + sources
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 8/23/2019 at 6:57 AM, darknigthmare said:

i got an sound error when i launch the exe any info how to fix that ?

If you are using HDMI to output audio, disable it and use the internal sound chip.

Having trouble getting this to work.

Extract all files. Copy crack bin folder and overwrite empty bin folder
I run config gf.bat to edit controls for Guitar. Run the start gf.bat
It loads but when it gets to Network I get - - in red. Wait 20-30 seconds.

Then it crashes to desktop. I assume I need to setup a network connection to this?

Thanks

I am having the same problem, any ideas on a fix guys. Sad 1cc is gone maybe there were instructions on there too

2 hours ago, fire10 said:

I am having the same problem, any ideas on a fix guys. Sad 1cc is gone maybe there were instructions on there too

1cc link there:

Hidden Content

Thanks, I was able to get further with some of the suggestions from the 1cc, though I seem to be having the same issue as the one person where they had to spam 1P or 2P Start button when the Warning scene shows up, or else it freezes. I also have the same issue with the video running faster, almost 2x faster than normal speed. Other than that, I was able to load it up and it runs now.

On 9/8/2019 at 6:01 AM, fire10 said:

Let me know if you are still having the same issue. How I got past it was, I disconnected my Ethernet cable. Ran it again but then got a Network error. This allowed me to hit the Test button and get into the service menu. Went to Network > disabled eAmusement then saved and exit. I reconnected my network cable and it worked, except for the whole tap 1P or 2P Start button when the Warning screen shows up, so I can start the game. Please let me know if you still need assistance to at least run the game.

If you get past the Warning screen, then tell me what you did heh. As that does not work with me.

Guitar Freaks & Drummania XG2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxdbykp1ebucG-ynfx2qY

All necessary archives to run the game is included in K32-Release.zip

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

Source 1CC Arcade

Edited by spiderzsoft

Anyone know where/if  HDD for recent games such as Gitadora Matixx / Exchain / etc. are available?  I noticed these are listed on the Bemani DLL Patching Tools site so I assume that HDD of these are out there and available.   Thanks.

Anyone get the XG2 HDD to work yet?  I've tried running it using the same method to run other Bemani HDD - disable network interfaces, run "EA local server", etc.  but all I get is a black screen for a few seconds and then it exits with no error messages.   I can run other fairly recent Bemani HDD such Popn 24/25, Beatmania IIDX Sinobuz, SDVX IV, etc. just fine but having trouble with XG2.

Guitar Freaks & Drummania V4
image.png.10889c8580e76a3b7846a24447310d6f.png

Instructions

Drummania: gdv4 -d
Guitar Freaks: gdv4 -g

During startup, the game will throw a Backup Data Error message.
Press the test button to access the test menu and enter the option called "All Factory Settings". Confirm the initialization of data and, when it finishes, press the start button to return to the main screen and then press the exit button.

Run the game again and this time, the game will tell you to configure the shop name.
Enter any character you want and select a prefecture in the second option. After that, select "Save and Exit". Return to the home menu by selecting "Exit".
Enter "Network Option" and disable E-Amusement. Select "Save and Exit". The game will tell you to reboot the machine. Just close the game and run it again.
It should work fine now.

Troubleshooting:
*If you get a crash at the title screen or no videos during songs, try the following steps:
Install Pure Codec
Also, note this file is 480KB. There is another version of the file that's 866KB. This last file won't work with V4. If you have that one registered, unregister it and register the 480KB one from this release.

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

MERCI!!!!, MERCI!!!, Merci Beaucoup!!!!! SPIDERZSOFT & CROS!!!!! d´avoir telecharge GF&D V4, je le cherchais despuis des annes.

J´espere qu´un jour, vous pouvez obtenir "GuitarFreaksV5 & DrumManiaV5 Rock to Infinity" et "GuitarFreaksV6 & DrumManiaV6 BLAZING!!!!" pour completer la saga.

BEMANI FOREVER!!!!!

THANKS !!!!, THANKS !!!, Thank you very much !!!!! SPIDERZSOFT & CROS !!!!! to have downloaded GF & D V4, I've been looking for years.

I hope someday you can get "GuitarFreaksV5 & DrumManiaV5 Rock to Infinity" and "GuitarFreaksV6 & DrumManiaV6 BLAZING !!!!" to complete the saga.

Edited by roid
  • Like 1

Guitar Freaks & Drummania V5
hqdefault.jpg

Instructions

Drummania: gdv5 -d
Guitar Freaks: gdv5 -g

It should work fine now.

Troubleshooting:
*The game runs at 640 x 480. If you run it as it is, it will do so in a small window. Right click gdv4.exe, go to Properties>Compatibility and check "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" to run it in fullscreen.

*If you get a crash during the boot sequence, try the following steps:
Install Pure Codec (https://mega.nz/#!gItxQSAC!SccQnKVMZwTcecyQgstvTJCoHy1OWYpROLGvlMZc_PQ)

Also, note this file is 480KB. There is another version of the file that's 866KB. This last file won't work with V5. If you have that one registered, unregister it and register the 480KB one from this release.

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, THANKS AGAIN!!!!!! SPIDERZSOFT & CROS for sharing this jewel of BEMANI ARCADE. Only V6 delivery left to complete the Guitar Freaks Arcade Collection.

BEMANI FOREVER!!!!!

• Like 1

Guitar Freaks & Drummania V6
hqdefault.jpg

Instructions

Drummania: gdv6 -d
Guitar Freaks: gdv6 -g

It should work fine now.

Troubleshooting:

• The game runs at 640 x 480. If you run it as it is, it will do so in a small window. Right click gdv6.exe, go to Properties>Compatibility and check "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" to run it in fullscreen.
  • If you are facing network errors at startup, make sure you only have 1 network adapter enabled. To do this, press the Windows key + R and type: devmgmt.msc and press enter (you can also reach this screen on Windows 8/10 by right clicking the Windows icon in the task bar and selecting Device manager) Under Network Adapters, disable all but one.
  • If you get sound errors at startup, change the audio device you are using. Bluetooth devices and HDMI audio don't seem to work.
  • If you get a crash during the boot sequence, try the following steps: Install Pure Codec    (https://mega.nz/#!gItxQSAC!SccQnKVMZwTcecyQgstvTJCoHy1OWYpROLGvlMZc_PQ)

Open ffdshow Video Decoder settings (Pure Codec folder in Start menu) and in the

Codecs section, change MPEG2  codec from "disabled" to "libavcodec" and apply the

changes. Open command prompt as admin, navigate to the bin folder of the game and

type: regsvr32 CLVSD.ax This should fix the crashes and video load problems.

NOTES: if you have already registered the CLVSD.ax file (from another game), you don't need to do it again. Also, note this file is 480KB. There is another version of the file that's 866KB. This last file won't work with V6. If you have that one registered, unregister it and register the 480KB one from this release.

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

Edited by spiderzsoft