spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Guitar Freaks & Drummania V7, XG2, V4, V5, V6, XG3, V8

Yes, modding the .xml is also valid. I always forget about it.

I'd rather use Gitadorahax since it mods the ram values instead of modding the actual files.

As for offline servers, I don't know of any for Gitadora.

As for other games, there's one for Sound Voltex called xrpc (I think) and one for DDR called Butterfly (again, I think)

I don't play these games so I'm not sure how they work or if these server emulators support more games.

Guitar Freaks & Drummania V8
hqdefault.jpg

Thanks to a person who rather remain anonymous, Guitar Freaks & Drummania V8 is finally playable. This person finally decrypted the required game files for the game to run, a task nobody else wanted to undergo in all these past 8 years.

For this game, you will be using Gitadoratools (don't confuse it with Spicetools. They are different programs)
Extract the game from the split archive and then open Crack.zip.
Extract the contents of the folder "v8tools" into the "bin" folder.
Go into the "bin" folder and run the file "required.reg". This will register some COM dll files required for the game to run.
Open "bemaniconfig.exe" and configure the controls (the effect button for the guitar doesn't work for the V series. It will only work with Gitadora) After that, run one of the .bat files to start the game (start_dm, start_dm_window, start_gf, start_gf_window)

During startup, the game will throw an error message in Japanese (can't reach router).
Press the test button to access the test menu and enter the option called "Network Options" and disable E-Amusement. Select "Save and Exit". The game will tell you to reboot the machine. Just close the game and run it again.
It should work fine now.

In the archive Crack.zip, there is also a folder named "Song Unlock".
Extract the contents (a file named "game.dll") into the "bin" folder, and overwrite the existing one to unlock all songs.

Troubleshooting:

• If you are facing network errors at startup, make sure you only have 1 network adapter enabled. To do this, press the Windows key + R and type: devmgmt.msc and press enter (you can also reach this screen on Windows 8/10 by right clicking the Windows icon in the task bar and selecting Device manager) Under Network Adapters, disable all but one.
    If the game keeps crashing in the same place after the previous step, run the game as admin.
  • If you get sound errors at startup, change the audio device you are using.
  • If you get a crash during initialization, try the following steps:
    Install Pure Codec (https://mega.nz/#!gItxQSAC!SccQnKVMZwTcecyQgstvTJCoHy1OWYpROLGvlMZc_PQ)
    Open ffdshow Video Decoder settings (Pure Codec folder in Start menu) and in the Codecs section, change MPEG2 codec from "disabled" to "libavcodec" and apply the changes. Open command prompt as admin, navigate to the bin folder of the game and type: regsvr32 CLVSD.ax This should fix the crashes and video load problems.

NOTES: if you have already registered the CLVSD.ax file (from another game), you don't need to do it again. Also, note this file is 480KB. There is another version of the file that's 866KB. I don't know if this last file works with V8. If it doesn't, unregister it and register the included one.

• The game requires you to have both, an E: and F: drives for storing some game files (it will create the folders CONF, CACHE and TMP in them). If you don't have them, you can easily create them following a tutorial on the internet. Those partitions don't have to be big (I think two 50MB partition will be more than enough) so you won't lose a lot of space from your main one.
  • Since the effect button for the V series of Guitar Freaks doesn't work in Gitadoratools, if you want to change the song wheel sorting (which usually is GREEN + EFFECT), you can use the following alternative: press RED, GREEN, BLUE, PICK.

DOWNLOAD

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

==================================================================================

Special Thanks Goes to Cros

For Register CLVSD.ax in windows 10 64Bbit

edit the install.bat

==================

cd C:/windows/syswow64
regsvr32 CLVSD.AX

====-==============

right click -> run as administrator

Edited by Billyleunghk

is there anyway that i can fullscreen drummania v5?
and where do i find some gitadoratools for v8? thanks for the reply

Edited by grsyvok

for drummania v8 if u are having trouble with the dll files try to disable first ur antivirus before extracting the files because some of your dll files will quarantine it because of the antivirus then proceed with the instructions given above 

8 hours ago, Cvandzwell said:

The video cannot play

Both V7 and XG2 are lacking proper instructions in this thread.

For V7, do this:

Download the crack from V6, open the bin folder and copy a file named CLVSD.ax into V7's bin folder.

After that, follow the steps in V6 instructions: intall PureCodec (there's a link for it in V6 instructions), configure MPEG2 to libavcodec and register the CLVSD.ax that you copied in V7's bin folder.

btw guys what controller or what do you use for drummania and guitarfreaks
because mine i was using a ps2 guitar hero controller and a drummania ps2 controller
but sadly the drummania ps2 controller has input lag issues

GuitarFreaks & DrumMania V5 Rock to Infinity

DLL Modder

Hidden Content

GuitarFreaks & DrumMania V6 BLAZING!!!!

DLL Modder

Hidden Content

GuitarFreaks & DrumMania V7

DLL Modder

Hidden Content

22 hours ago, Megachu said:

Anyone know how to fix the delay in Gitadora Exhcain? Whenever I play the game, there is a delay when I have to hit the note.

When I first tried to play Guitar using PS4 Rock Band controller (bluetooth), I was getting noticeable input lag.   I switched to an old wired PS2 Guitar Hero controller with an adapter and it plays very well now.  I've tested Drums using wired keyboard and that seems to play ok too.   So if you're getting input lag & are using wireless/bluetooth, I would suggest switching to wired solution instead & see if that fixes the issue.

1 hour ago, Max Panda said:

When I first tried to play Guitar using PS4 Rock Band controller (bluetooth), I was getting noticeable input lag.   I switched to an old wired PS2 Guitar Hero controller with an adapter and it plays very well now.  I've tested Drums using wired keyboard and that seems to play ok too.   So if you're getting input lag & are using wireless/bluetooth, I would suggest switching to wired solution instead & see if that fixes the issue.

I use a wired Xbox one controller when I play, but the delay is in the actual game. The notes on the actual game is delayed as the song is playing more early than being the song and the note at the same time.

can someone help me for V5 GF
i got to the interface but should it look like this???/
also i cant bind the keys such as the test button for some reason to my keyboard

screenshoot.png

18 hours ago, Max Panda said:

i have guitar hero ps2 controller the bluetooth one sadly i can`t use the pick and the guitar has this issue (for XG3) but in i use this on v5 and v8 it has input lag issues
idk what is that button 5

Untitled.png

11 hours ago, johntank said:

can someone help me for V5 GF
i got to the interface but should it look like this???/
also i cant bind the keys such as the test button for some reason to my keyboard

screenshoot.png

u need to drag all the contents of the crack file on the data folder

Edited by grsyvok

7 hours ago, grsyvok said:

u need to drag all the contents of the crack file on the data folder

on the data folder or the inside the data folder?

its inside the data folder right now and every time i boot it via admin cmd it gives me that screen with an extra green bar on the bottom of the red bars,is it supposed to be bars???

54 minutes ago, johntank said:

its inside the data folder right now and every time i boot it via admin cmd it gives me that screen with an extra green bar on the bottom of the red bars,is it supposed to be bars???

no all the contents inside of the crack folder then paste it to data folder like this

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, johntank said:

btw is ur antivirus on?  some of the files will quarantine it.  if ur antivirus is on.

2 hours ago, grsyvok said:

btw is ur antivirus on?  some of the files will quarantine it.  if ur antivirus is on.

okay got it fixed but now some song dont have music videos also is there a way to sort songs

EDIT:okay music video are playing now sometimes on the select screen it crashes

Edited by johntank
problem changed

1 hour ago, johntank said:

okay got it fixed but now some song dont have music videos also is there a way to sort songs

same problem. here but good thing u got it playing now

For future reference, the bin folder must be place in the same directory where the data folder is, not inside the data folder.

14 hours ago, johntank said:

To sort songs in

Drummania: press the bass pedal and high tom

Guitar Freaks: press effect and green button (you can also use the alternative sequence: press red, green, blue, pick in that order)

Edited by Deniii

On 12/16/2019 at 11:04 AM, Max Panda said:

Thanks again Deniii for your help.   Another helpful soul here actually provided me with a modified  mdb_ex.xml  file  (to replace original)  that unlocked all the songs (including long versions) for me ; is this related somehow to the methods you provided (hex edits, gitadorahax) ?    As for saving, I was hoping someone had figured out an offline saving method  of curiosity, do you happen to know offhand some of the or Bemani  HDD out there that currently have an offline saving method available  (like Sinobuz).

Anyway, thanks again.   Cheers :very-good: