mickael28

[Info] Castlevania. Someone played it with Wiimotes?

Hi, 

I was watching this video in Spanish, 

And the guy mentions that he managed to play Castlevania Arcade at home via emulation and Wiimotes? any further info about this?, mainly about the files needed to start with and then about how to setup the Wiimotes?

Edited by 7zxkv
  • Like 2

Yo vi el video ayer y tenía la misma duda, estoy buscando por la Red algún dumpeo y no encuentro nada de nada :(

2 minutes ago, alitanet said:

Yo vi el video ayer y tenía la misma duda, estoy buscando por la Red algún dumpeo y no encuentro nada de nada :(

A ver si entre todos encontramos mas informacion, me respondio explicando que monto el tema un amigo que ahora esta de viaje, a ver si cuando vuelva nos enteramos de mas. Podemos actualizar el post si nos vamos enterando de mas.

He replied to explain that the guy who helped him to set it up is on holidays at the moment, hopefull when he's back we'll get more info... we can keep this post updated.

• Like 1

Here is a Castelvania remake by dejawolfe looks really good

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, eathearty1 said:

Here is a Castelvania remake by dejawolfe looks really good

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Thanks, I think I tried it quite a while ago. The videos looked pretty good, but I cannot remember why, I didn't find it addictive :)

• Like 1

On 5/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, mickael28 said:

A ver si entre todos encontramos mas informacion, me respondio explicando que monto el tema un amigo que ahora esta de viaje, a ver si cuando vuelva nos enteramos de mas. Podemos actualizar el post si nos vamos enterando de mas.

He replied to explain that the guy who helped him to set it up is on holidays at the moment, hopefull when he's back we'll get more info... we can keep this post updated.

Any news in Castlevania: The Arcade? You guys got me really excited with this post!

Es curioso ver como algunas cosas se van quedando en el olvido al punto de ya no ser tan conocidas o incluoso formar parte de leyendas.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:38 AM, shadowflare7799 said:

There are dumps but I forget where I found a copy of before unfortunately I didn't download it at the time but I will once I can find the link again.

Any luck?

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:00 AM, bojo5150 said:

Any luck?

Not yet.. I've been looking to there used to be a public dump of it but cannot find it anymore. Trying to get controls working for aliens extermination but haven't figured out how yet.

6 hours ago, shadowflare7799 said:

Not yet.. I've been looking to there used to be a public dump of it but cannot find it anymore. Trying to get controls working for aliens extermination but haven't figured out how yet.

You need the mouse fix to get the aimtrack or mouse working