Jump to content
linglang

[TUTO] Darius Burst - Another Chronicle, How to play with Teknoparrot - Gameloader All RH and /or Jconfig.

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, NIGHTKILLER05 said:

Solo is helping, I will miss his help if he leaves because trolling.

 

Thank you for your tips Solo !!! 

No problems :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Solo said:

Soo cute little boi want a cookie :) ?

lol... still here trolling? ...I thought you went back to that virgin's heaven for trolls called 1CC... 

don't tell me... now you are back with a friend??  woooo... what a mastermind...

you just won the first prize for genius troll of the week, congrats!!

PS.

change your profile picture!  lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, AMD CPU + AMD GPU + Windows 10, Display 22'

Using last Teknoparrot, game stucks at the beginning:

 

Appunti01.jpg

 

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. When I turn on JVS, all my buttons can be used, but the second screen is reversed.
2. When I turn off JVS, I only have 1 to 4P START button to use, but the screen is normal.
So, how can I make this game work?
This is my ini file
2720
1080
60
2
0
1
0
0
0
1
0
2

 

turn off JVS.jpg

turn on JVS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 9:02 PM, dex77 said:

lol... still here trolling? ...I thought you went back to that virgin's heaven for trolls called 1CC... 

don't tell me... now you are back with a friend??  woooo... what a mastermind...

you just won the first prize for genius troll of the week, congrats!!

PS.

change your profile picture!  lol

 

I guess, you are the virgin here, having nothing else to do rather than wanting to be a troll which fails :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
1
4 hours ago, Solo said:

 

I guess, you are the virgin here, having nothing else to do rather than wanting to be a troll which fails :)

lol... still here trolling?  ...you must be the smart one of your troll legion... lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2019 at 3:02 PM, dex77 said:

lol... still here trolling?  ...you must be the smart one of your troll legion... lol

  •  

 

Your legitimately such a small dick retard it blows my mind, the guy is here posting how to make something run yet you call him a troll because lord forbid anyone besides you is correct. 

 

Honestly, id love to know what country your dumb-ass is form/ because they need a better abortion policy 

Edited by Clayone01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Clayone01 said:

Your legitimately such a small dick retard it blows my mind, the guy is here posting how to make something run yet you call him a troll because lord forbid anyone besides you is correct. 

 

Honestly, id love to know what country your dumb-ass is form/ because they need a better abortion policy 

i dont know why you mention this...  i send this msg when SF4 AE not for publicly. so when it released i post this forum..  there is many friends call charming friends they help, share and supports each others... are all not like You...sorry to say... 

Edited by spiderzsoft
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

i dont know why you mention this...  i send this msg when SF4 AE not for publicly. so when it released i post this forum..  there is many friends call charming friends they help, share and supports each others... are all not like You...sorry to say... 

Better question is why did it quote that, i was quoting the retard Dex77 Lol. what a odd bug yea edit, dont know the hells up with the quote function lmao

Edited by Clayone01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Clayone01 said:

 

Your legitimately such a small dick retard it blows my mind, the guy is here posting how to make something run yet you call him a troll because lord forbid anyone besides you is correct. 

 

Honestly, id love to know what country your dumb-ass is form/ because they need a better abortion policy 

lol... first we had the pleasure to meet the smart one, now I guess you must be his big mouth troll cousin, here to revenge his lost frail pride...

I'm genuinely impressed by your ability to say nothing using so many words in such a colorful fashion... did you study at Harvard?   LOL 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dex77 said:

lol... first we had the pleasure to meet the smart one, now I guess you must be his big mouth troll cousin, here to revenge his lost frail pride...

I'm genuinely impressed by your ability to say nothing using so many words in such a colorful fashion... did you study at Harvard?   LOL 

Once again, where you form ? id gladly show you what a real troll can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Clayone01 said:

Once again, where you form ? id gladly show you what a real troll can do.

LOL, such a tough troll... I would like to see face to face what you can really do kiddo, you're just embarrassing yourself, the reality is that you can't do anything but trolling,

go back cry to 1CC...

or better, find some pills to control your testosterone, we don't want you in a hospital because of a cancer to your small testicles... LOL .  ...chill kiddo, that's the secret!   LOL

Edited by dex77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dex77 said:

LOL, such a tough troll... I would like to see face to face what you can really do kiddo, you're just embarrassing yourself, the reality is that you can't do anything but trolling,

go back cry to 1CC...

or better, find some pills to control your testosterone, we don't want you in a hospital because of a cancer to your small testicles... LOL .  ...chill kiddo, that's the secret!   LOL

Well I just asked you buddy, where you form, I speak nothing but the truth and you seem to think everyone who says anything is a troll, you are hands down one of the dumbest people iv ever interacted with, 

live in a small little place called, Megs County, and children as dumb as you, don't get a chance to be born, 

You lash out, and say other people need to take pills, when half the time the only thing they have done or said is give proper instructions, but because they don't work for you suddenly the person is trolling.  you are by far one of the most inbread retards i think iv ever had the displeasure to meet, going back to the days I corrected your ass about what nesica ui really looks like.

 

So you if you ever want to throw hands, i gladly will

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Clayone01 said:

Well I just asked you buddy, where you form, I speak nothing but the truth and you seem to think everyone who says anything is a troll, you are hands down one of the dumbest people iv ever interacted with, 

live in a small little place called, Megs County, and children as dumb as you, don't get a chance to be born, 

You lash out, and say other people need to take pills, when half the time the only thing they have done or said is give proper instructions, but because they don't work for you suddenly the person is trolling.  you are by far one of the most inbread retards i think iv ever had the displeasure to meet, going back to the days I corrected your ass about what nesica ui really looks like.

 

So you if you ever want to throw hands, i gladly will

 

lol... you seem to be very familiar with that kind of environment you describe with such meticulosity... lol

...seriously, go back to 1CC, no one cares about your rants here... me neither, just messing for fun with your little brain...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mohkerz said:

Stop it kids ! 

I hid enough easter eggs for you all ! 

No need to argue ! Go grab them ! 

 

lol, thanx buddy, i will try to catch some! :very-good:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×