[Tuto] Mario Kart DX Arcade GP 1.10, including banapassport save and online play, QR codes and LAN versus play !

linglang

• Modo
il y a 55 minutes, kazanova225 a dit :

I'm not going to mix them. and the patch I was referring too is  to change the language to english unless it is already done?

if you  download a clean dump, it is only in Jap, the English patch was done by the community because This Dump version is only in Jap.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a issue with Mario kart

I play the game in two pc via  LAN for the next 15/20 minutes work fine but suddenly after that time both game start to run slow.. i notice if i do click on the game run normally so is like protector screen come up but i disable everything and chose the máximum power in energy option.  

i have a dell optiplex 750 Maybe) for player one & a HP elite 8200 for player two both pc have a 6gb ram and 750 Nvidia card

some help ? thank you !!

• 3 weeks later...

On 7/11/2022 at 4:11 AM, JoNB3x said:

i have a issue with Mario kart

I play the game in two pc via  LAN for the next 15/20 minutes work fine but suddenly after that time both game start to run slow.. i notice if i do click on the game run normally so is like protector screen come up but i disable everything and chose the máximum power in energy option.  

i have a dell optiplex 750 Maybe) for player one & a HP elite 8200 for player two both pc have a 6gb ram and 750 Nvidia card

some help ? thank you !!

Probably power saving settings, better to make a custom plan with screen saver disabled etc and adjust your settings in the bios of your machines as well. the Processors work better for this type of thing with all power saving disabled in bios to stop the processor speeds working based on the load on them at the time, a 3ghz processor can go down to for example 1ghz to save power, switch all of it off.

• 1 month later...

12 minutes ago, naderkadd1981 said:

That won't work with teknoparrot

Google harm unlocker tool, use that

also need bannapass support for unlocker to work, so go to TP site to register 

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Sakurarozu said:

What is that? all i get is call of duty links. Is that for teknoparrot? 

Yes it unlocks everything in game for you,courses, extra characters,ect

15 minutes ago, Sakurarozu said:

Found the unlocker and followed the guide but its not working for me. 

So you went to teknoparrot website and made account for Mario bannapass, also you have to run the unlocker before you start the game each time, other than that sorry can't help 

Man all I know and hope is someone awesome enough to provide MKDX v1.18 ; I have feeling we will be seeing it supported sooner than later. Looking around and its a lot like Big Buck Hunter Pro (v.1.03) thats currently supported;  its no where to be found. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 11/12/2022 at 3:21 AM, Helicoy said:

this game work fine for me on TP but i think the speed is too much front of guenine Hardware , any solution to slow it a little ?

Your screen scan MHz is probably wrong, try to change it

• 2 weeks later...

I ran into a strange problem with MKDX

I ran TP and MKDX.exe as admin had the DirectX files and fix installed, and all the needed Visual C files.

But still it complained about missing .dll files 

That is because Windows N is missing the M$ media feature pack,

https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/204933118/How-to-Resolve-Dependency-MFREADWRITE-DLL-is-missing-Please-reinstall-the-game-errors-on-GTAV-for-PC

Hi guys, I'm able to run this game at 4K so that is pretty cool.  But I got some general questions:

- Is there any way to skip or bypass the diagnostic at the start?  It's quite long (a few minutes)

- The game looks to run exceptionally well with a general lack of glitches but one very obvious glitch is the icon box doesn't doesn't show the item you picked up during the race, so that box is empty though some glitches seem to be happening in there.  

If it's any help, during the diagnostic, I can see I'm using MKDX English mod V 0.6 and on the bottom it says MK3 Rev.1.10.22 / JP.  Also, the file I downloaded was 1.3 gig.  So maybe there's another file out there I need to grab instead.

EDIT: Ok in the game folder there was a patcher file which I was able to run succesfully, looks like a lot of items were patched judging by the patcher log.  Will take a look.

EDIT 2: Ok I did a test with other resolution.  So initially I had checked 'custom resolutions' and I chose 3840 x 2160.  This is when I had the glitches described above and also in the character select screen, when I hovered over a character, the box was empty.  So now, I unchecked 'custom resolutions' and left the width and length fields empty.  So no value input there.  And those glitches are gone.  So is there a way to play at 3840 x 2160 and not have the glitches?

Merci!

Thanks!

Edited by Morris Schaffer

• Modo
il y a 58 minutes, Morris Schaffer a dit :

- Is there any way to skip or bypass the diagnostic at the start?  It's quite long (a few minutes)

- The game looks to run exceptionally well with a general lack of glitches but one very obvious glitch is the icon box doesn't doesn't show the item you picked up during the race, so that box is empty though some glitches seem to be happening in there.  

If it's any help, during the diagnostic, I can see I'm using MKDX English mod V 0.6 and on the bottom it says MK3 Rev.1.10.22 / JP.  Also, the file I downloaded was 1.3 gig.  So maybe there's another file out there I need to grab instead.

No you can't skip that, because this process is like exactly as the arcade game. You need this to load and play the game.

If you have graphical glitches it is because of you play with custom resolution dude, this game has a native 720p resolution so if you use custom resolution you will have some glitches. so uncheck custom resolution in Teknoparrot general options.

Nop no any files or update at the moment :this mod is an english translation from the native game in Japeneese, The real version of the game and the last we have in public is the rev 1.10.22 / JP.

We are waiting for the latest version maybe soon or not : rev 1.18.16 / JP
Edited by WildWolf