Jump to content
linglang

[Tuto] Operation G.H.O.S.T. : Info and use

Recommended Posts

On 4/27/2019 at 2:37 AM, LEGEND80 said:

So is there any way to run fullscreen properly (native res.) with just vanilla TP? I always get a black border on bottom no matter what I do, with gfx "smearing". Tried that 'workaround' file but no change.

 

Fullscreen works fine for me with just All RH Game Loader.

 

There is a way to make graphics look much better on TP (see front HD workaround mod) but then the mouse doens't work. :-(

Getting the GLA it loads with a little bit of screen tearing but then the mouse works but is a tad slower - I wonder if any way to speed it up a tad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 3:37 AM, sky2310 said:

 

There is a way to make graphics look much better on TP (see front HD workaround mod) but then the mouse doens't work. :-(

Getting the GLA it loads with a little bit of screen tearing but then the mouse works but is a tad slower - I wonder if any way to speed it up a tad?

Almost like no one reads when someone explains exactly why something wont work, its really funny tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Clayone01 said:

Almost like no one reads when someone explains exactly why something wont work, its really funny tbh

 

Although I appreciate what you've explained, if there is a tool that is listed for use then I'm simply saying the HD fix works but then controls don't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kris85 said:

Hello i got 2 problem in this game
First problem is black screen intro 
Second is like SS

 

gs2 2019-06-12 02-52-08-859.png

gs2 2019-06-12 02-51-36-255.png

 

Try updating your video card drivers and running as Administrator. Also, you can run the game on its own or with other loaders. TP doesn't do a good job with this game so I never ran it in TP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13.06.2019 at 2:38 AM, sky2310 said:

 

Try updating your video card drivers and running as Administrator. Also, you can run the game on its own or with other loaders. TP doesn't do a good job with this game so I never ran it in TP.


I 1060 6gb + the new driver and i run admin, I will look for another loader, apparently the game loader is doing great with most games but I do not trust this program once I was so confused in the system that only format, after all this program is pure evil : \

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kris85 said:


I 1060 6gb + the new driver and i run admin, I will look for another loader, apparently the game loader is doing great with most games but I do not trust this program once I was so confused in the system that only format, after all this program is pure evil : \

 

You will never get it to be 100% as shown by my comments. Running it a standalone, with All RHL or Teknoparrot is pretty much the same. For me the aim is off in TP and you cannot go full screen without distorting the image. With RHL it's a little better but the image is still stretched. Running it alone is the best option but again it won't look good on a big monitor like my 4K 43" just looks really stretched and blurry. That's why I prefer to play the Nintendo Wii port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

 

You will never get it to be 100% as shown by my comments. Running it a standalone, with All RHL or Teknoparrot is pretty much the same. For me the aim is off in TP and you cannot go full screen without distorting the image. With RHL it's a little better but the image is still stretched. Running it alone is the best option but again it won't look good on a big monitor like my 4K 43" just looks really stretched and blurry. That's why I prefer to play the Nintendo Wii port.

All in all right, I will wait maybe there will be some fix or something for the Parrot and for now I will be happy with the version from Wii: P
As for stretching, it does not bother me because I'm firing everything through HS + bezel and after the problem;)
And so from another barrel you can have a dump, fix to DOA5A, I tried fixów from the side but do not work crashes :(
and patch for 1080p for games ? 

Edited by kris85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kris85 said:

All in all right, I will wait maybe there will be some fix or something for the Parrot and for now I will be happy with the version from Wii: P
As for stretching, it does not bother me because I'm firing everything through HS + bezel and after the problem;)
And so from another barrel you can have a dump, fix to DOA5A, I tried fixów from the side but do not work crashes :(
and patch for 1080p for games ? 

 

There won't be a fix as such for this game because the resolution is default and as noted in earlier posts in this thread, there is no emulator for it so these Loaders can only load the game as is with default resolutions so no, there is no 1080p patch.

with the new DOA5 stuff, I suggest you post in the Teknoparrot thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sky2310 said:

 

There won't be a fix as such for this game because the resolution is default and as noted in earlier posts in this thread, there is no emulator for it so these Loaders can only load the game as is with default resolutions so no, there is no 1080p patch.

with the new DOA5 stuff, I suggest you post in the Teknoparrot thread.

you misunderstood me that I am looking for a dump, fixa to run doa through anything so far, does not start at all, I tried a few patches but it does not help and you write on the forum that you play in DOA Ultimate so how?
As for 1080p, I mean patch for other games ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kris85 said:

you misunderstood me that I am looking for a dump, fixa to run doa through anything so far, does not start at all, I tried a few patches but it does not help and you write on the forum that you play in DOA Ultimate so how?
As for 1080p, I mean patch for other games ;)

 

Have you tried to run it with GLA? PM Ling Lang he's usually pretty good with this loader and he may be able to assist further.

 

Edited by sky2310

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

 

Have you tried to it with GLA? 

 

Thanks, but the links have expired, they do not work, I always have bad luck :(
It is a pity that most games must be fired by this not-so-certain and strange loader hmm

Edited by kris85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kris85 said:

Thanks, but the links have expired, they do not work, I always have bad luck :(

 

Are you serious? There are like 5 links of this game on the first page. 

Download Internet Download Manager (if you haven't got it already) and download the first link. Depending on your connection, I can download it within 5-7 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sky2310 said:

 

Are you serious? There are like 5 links of this game on the first page. 

Download Internet Download Manager (if you haven't got it already) and download the first link. Depending on your connection, I can download it within 5-7 minutes.

Yes, I have this program. I do not know about you but I have files that do not exist or I want to download default.html :gene:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kris85 said:

Yes, I have this program. I do not know about you but I have files that do not exist or I want to download default.html :gene:

 

This is a copy and paste of the front page (credits due to uploaders not mine). Download the first link...IDM picks it up immediately and it just took me 4 minutes to download. 

 

http://ipfs.io/ipns/Qmb2NKRFJTK2zCcqCb7voCRg59CfFqEyFGsHaifocuwXkj/DOA5.rar

ou
https://mega.nz/#!T9AmBSrJ!pbhYQNn08-T1FfknfS8BWzLxExFtqmF2t-fMmoH3s2Q

ou

https://mega.nz/#!dO5njaja!DtkrOE0JmesCGibvj-msB9zOHPwKoHGqUn3xtzbV1j0
 

Update 1: https://ipfs.io/ipns/Qmb2NKRFJTK2zCcqCb7voCRg59CfFqEyFGsHaifocuwXkj/DOA5_UPDATE1.7z

Miroir: https://mega.nz/#!yrQzCaRZ!z_Mh4YRxkJ_jSdNWp4rI7vpl1ttFcu1xWRgXI_1mnG4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.06.2019 at 1:45 PM, sky2310 said:

Thank you but I have these files and the game does not start, and if I add to this update, it pushes me that I do not have a key unless patronite but the game has already come out with patronite and continue the same :\
I've tried all the files I found in this forum and not only :(
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, kris85 said:

Thank you but I have these files and the game does not start, and if I add to this update, it pushes me that I do not have a key unless patronite but the game has already come out with patronite and continue the same :\
I've tried all the files I found in this forum and not only :(
 

 

You do realise that DOA Arcade edition is still Patreon-only, right? So unless you are a Patreaon then it won't work obviously.

However, if you are then I suggest you download a new base version of Teknoparrot from their website and then update fresh from there and load the game again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, sky2310 said:

 

You do realise that DOA Arcade edition is still Patreon-only, right? So unless you are a Patreaon then it won't work obviously.

However, if you are then I suggest you download a new base version of Teknoparrot from their website and then update fresh from there and load the game again.

 

oO LOL Still it's nice to me TP has done, the latest version is that the game is not in patronite so I was tired for nothing, Thanks for the tip. Once, at least in the window, cmd displayed that the game is in Patronite and now not: P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else experiencing problems with win 10 1903?

Game perfect with gameloader allrh with 1803, same identical setup but "exception error" when running after update.

 

Any idea or clue? Is it another victim of 1903 after Sega Rally 3 or the problem is mine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I just figured it out: the Sega Rally 3 workaround fix actually breaks Operation Ghost.

Predictable and repeatable result: with LAV filters installed and configured SR3 works but OG throws that error. Uninstall LAV filters and you get rid of the OG's error but jump into SR3 Out of memory.

 

Is it the same for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I mean that.

If you shoot the game seems to play well until first mission completion, then hangs.

But it's related to Lav filters, on TP thread 2 other guys confirmed the same behavior so it's not my pc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il 17/10/2019 Alle 15:56, linglang ha scritto:

@jkl

You mean this error ......

https://ibb.co/Bj1PXCn

No, I do not have a solution at the moment.

 

 

Solution:

for people having an issue with sega rally 3 and operation GHOST ... after applying the sega rally fix that made OG crash ..

what i did in "codec tweak tool " -- > preferred decoders --- i only set WMV3 to work with LAV video ... while WMV1 /WMV2 use Microsoft  

with only setting WMV3 to run with LAV .. sega rally 3 works fine and at the same time operation GHOST runs fine

 

Credits to mamefan2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't get why on my system (GLaRH) shoot is mouse 1, mouse 2 for me is projectiles type toggle, action button is wheel click.

It's not compatible with the wii gun setup I'm trying to put together... shouldn't it be mouse 1 shoot mouse 2 action?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi~~
I'm using 2 aimtrak guns

demulshooter in use
1p reload is fine but 2p reload is not used
What is the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×