Aller au contenu
Athlonazu385

[Arcade PC] Raw Thrills Fast & Furious SuperCars

Messages recommandés

il y a une heure, Brian74 a dit :

I tried 360ce but it didnt seem to work. Where are you putting the files? Are you renaming any?

x360ce.exe in the Game folder.
Rename xinput1_0_3.dll to xinput9_1_0.dll

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When you run x360ce.exe for the first time
The program searches for your devices
Run x360ce (32bit) version
Then - Game Seting, Add and Insert FNFSC_LAUNCHER_v5.exe
Then save

General - you can change the steering wheel buttons as needed

Sorry(Google Translator)

Modifié par sonic323
  • Thanks 1

When the race is starting the games crash someone has the same problem or know how to fix this?

Everything work,but i can't start a race the game just crash.
I'm using the fixed dxwnd and MohkerzLoaderz(or FNFSC_LAUNCHER_v5 same issue) launcher to start the game.

On 3/14/2019 at 4:35 PM, lokofer said:

x360ce DOES not work :( for this game :(

It does . you need the 32 bit x360 ce , the dxweb being inatalled for x360 ce to work. Microsoft framework 4.5.2 at least and all Microsoft redistributable packages for 32 and 64 bit versionsin case you are using a 64 bit windows.

• Thanks 1

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

Le message, les images et le lien sont :ph34r: caché Inscrit toi pour le voir ou connecte toi https://www.emuline.org/register/

This is all-in-one Microsoft redistributable packages for 32 and 64 bit! It will install all versions of redistributable packages from 2005-2017 which will make it easier than downloading all of the packages one by one!

It will also fix the .dll is missing errors in other games like Madden 08, GTA4, GTAV, and other games that requires all of the redistributable packages. It should fix other arcade games also!

If your Antivirus thinks the .exe is a virus then make it False Positive because it only installs all the required microsoft redistributable packages nothing else!

I get most of this stuff from

But seriously plz don't spam these links!!!!!!

Modifié par Athlonazu385

On 18/03/2019 at 9:46 PM, naderkadd1981 said:

It does . you need the 32 bit x360 ce , the dxweb being inatalled for x360 ce to work. Microsoft framework 4.5.2 at least and all Microsoft redistributable packages for 32 and 64 bit versionsin case you are using a 64 bit windows.

Thank you @sonic323 i finally got the xbox360ce working with my generic controller when you put it in folder 32 bit version and click on it it says you need the 32bit dll will it create it once you click yes do just rename it to what sonic said however the dll it creates is xinput1_3.dll  that is the one you rename it for. as sonic states above. 

Is there a list of games from here ie~nesica, taitom examu, lindburgm raw thrills that x360ce also works for it would be much appreciated again thank you all and especially @Mohkerz for his service to all and his cracking of these games again thank you we really appreciate all you do,

This title works with LAN after configuration of network in the system menu!   This made my day because I got LAN to work with first 2 FF titles but could never get FF-Drift to work.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gtguy said:

This title works with LAN after configuration of network in the system menu!   This made my day because I got LAN to work with first 2 FF titles but could never get FF-Drift to work.  

That's what i was telling others but they said it made "no sense" well at least someone tried it and got it to work like damn these people just only thought -mid or -net is the only options then really trying it out from the system menu but I'm not trying to be harsh but this was helpful to some people that wanted LAN to work properly! But still thanks to everyone for making these projects successful!! Now drift is next for configuring LAN properly.

Ok, I did get it to work with LAN, no -mid or -net switches for this one.  However right after I got it to work on both of the PC's I mysteriously lost internet connection and now I still can't figure out how to fix the connection working through Ethernet.  All my other devices still connecting.  Not sure if it is related or not to running Super Cars.  

il y a une heure, Gtguy a dit :

Ok, I did get it to work with LAN, no -mid or -net switches for this one.  However right after I got it to work on both of the PC's I mysteriously lost internet connection and now I still can't figure out how to fix the connection working through Ethernet.  All my other devices still connecting.  Not sure if it is related or not to running Super Cars.  

It happened the same with me I used the system restore mode to return to the internet.

45 minutes ago, jahyr said:

It happened the same with me I used the system restore mode to return to the internet.

So this game can really mess up your internet connection!  :-(  Jahyr, did you go in the Super Cars system menu and play with network settings before you lost your internet?   How do I fix mine?   I don't have a system restore point.   I will try disabling network play in Super Cars tonight and see if I get my internet back.  Vitos, is this what you want me to do?   Mohkerz, we may need your help with this!

Modifié par Gtguy

23 minutes ago, Gtguy said:

So this game can really mess up your internet connection!  :-(  Jahyr, did you go in the Super Cars system menu and play with network settings before you lost your internet?   How do I fix mine?   I don't have a system restore point.   I will try disabling network play in Super Cars tonight and see if I get my internet back.  Vitos, is this what you want me to do?   Mohkerz, we may need your help with this!

game recustomizes the Internet connection. it is just necessary to adjust ip manually. and everything will earn.

Lol, check Windows services and reenable dhcp service, then check your internet connection settings, ipv4, and enable automatic ip and dns. Done. 

Sometimes you trigger some reboot with Config systemwide hardcoded when you play with arcade exes... 

Dont cry :triste:if hdd becomes empty :ptdr:

Modifié par Mohkerz

37 minutes ago, Mohkerz said:

Lol, check Windows services and reenable dhcp service, then check your internet connection settings, ipv4, and enable automatic ip and dns. Done. 

Sometimes you trigger some reboot with Config systemwide hardcoded when you play with arcade exes... 

Dont cry :triste:if hdd becomes empty :ptdr:

Yes thanks everything turned out.

7 hours ago, Gtguy said:

Enabled DHCP service and everything working.    LAN games with Super Cars working.  

Network game does not work.:gene: