Athlonazu385

[Arcade PC] Raw Thrills Fast & Furious SuperCars

Il y a 6 heures, Bruce a dit :

@totoff28

Oui justement il y a trop de ressemblance (ta qu'a essayer celui de la wii ces pareille que le 1er fast and .....)

EDIT: 

sinon dommage qu'il y a que 6 voitures(y a pas plus?)

sinon le test mode marche bien (j'ai profité pour bien calibrer le frein ,l'accelerateur et le volant :very-good:et j'ai changer le miles par KM)

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

PS:

Et sinon pour celui la ces possible ou pas?????? :very-good:

:what:

Tu peux partager tes modifs ?

Merci a toi 😋

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Athlonazu385 said:

I want to thank everyone for all their great work for getting the game to run!!

Thank to Mohkerz and all the other people in the forums, You all made me very happy for getting my copy of SuperCars to be cracked and dumped for the Arcade PC Forums!!!

Enjoy this game as much as you can it was worth the 25 Dollars i had to spend for this game!

I might show this on my Youtube Channel sometime and i will also try to getting the game to work on the original OS and computers!

Here are some computers i have coped up for Raw Thrills Arcade Games:

1. Dell Optiplex 740 Enhanced DT, MT Desktop used for Superbikes, FNF1, and Drift Arcade Games

2. Dell Optiplex 580 DT, MT Desktop used for Big Buck Safari, FNF1 v3.06, and SuperBikes 2

3. Dell Optiplex 380 DT, MT Desktop used for SuperCars, SuperBikes 3.06, SuperBikes2

4. HP EliteDesk/ProDesk 705 G3 AMD A-10 Quad Core Desktop PC used for Cruis'n Blast, TMNT Arcade, SuperBikes 2, and MotoGP 2015

5. Microtel Desktop PC Using Biostar AM2, AM2+ or AsRock AM2+, AM2, AMD AM3+ and 2GB of Ram for most games

Video Cards:

ATI Radeon X1300 256MB DELL OEM

Nvidia Geforce 7300 GS 256MB Jaton/Raw Thrills OEM

Nvidia Geforce 610 1GB GDDR3 EVGA

Nvidia GeForce GT 730 1GB Zotac, and EVGA

Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ti

Some of them listed should now be useful to those people who are seeking in to collect or get the same computer so their game can run properly and on genuine hardware.

I did this for you all so Enjoy now i can answer some questions if you need any help and even others can also help you also! Have Fun!

No i might think in the future if you want me to get the Cruis'n Blast Restore Discs and post them on the forums!

Regards Athlonazu385/DewRagen Games

Does this mean we can see Super Bikes 2 being released soon as well? It's the last game in the F&F series, so would be nice to have the whole series! :very-good:

Does Drift have any advantages over Supercars out of curiosity? SC seems like the definitive version. It adds 9 courses from SuperBikes 1, HD/upresing, new menus/hud w/ more detailed map, 10 new cars, upgraded sound package, turn/goal notifications, etc. Trying to see if there's any reason to play Drift anymore...

I'm using xbox ce joystick emulator :( but can not start the game :(

6 hours ago, a4apples93 said:

how to play this game on keyboard? :gene:

you can't :D i have tried xbox ce emu , and pressing any key in the keyboard but i can not start the game :(

hace 7 horas, a4apples93 dijo:

how to play this game on keyboard? :gene:

Same problem here, keyboard don´t Works, any solution for this? Any way to play with keyboard?

Edited by joeplay

Just like F&F Super Cars (without the fps fix), Tokyo Drift is running too fast in the attract mode. Is there a way to fix this? Now that we got a fps fix for Super Cars, it would be great to have a similar fix for Tokyo Drift. Enable V-sync in Nvidia settings for the EXE doesn't help at all. Suggestions?

Hidden Content

• Like 3

@7zxkv

How can I use the HD switches in conjunction with the launcher? Works fine with the standalone sdaemon but I created a bat file passing in the switch to the launcher but it was still low res.

i hope somebody manage to get these Fnf games to work with steering wheel

G27 ova here

Here is another good explanation of UCR

Hidden Content

could someone please upload the configured UCR for xbox controller ? thanks :D

Il y a 16 heures, totoff28 a dit :

Tu peux partager tes modifs ?

Merci a toi 😋

justement j'ai pas capter ou son les sauvegarde?

Et sinon ces normal qu'il y a que 6 voitures au lieu de 10 voitures ?

Il y a 8 heures, camranbant a dit :

Anyone know where the rest of the cars are? all the Dodge/Saleen cars are missing

justement ces ce que je me disais (on a que 6 voitures et pas 10 il manque 4).

PS: et ce jeux il est linux ou pas?  (j’espère que ces pas du linux :etoiles: )

Que je l'attend celui la :jeu-video:

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, arcade_power said:

Does this mean we can see Super Bikes 2 being released soon as well? It's the last game in the F&F series, so would be nice to have the whole series! :very-good:

Well so far the dongle and files has been dumped already but we haven't found the I/O Board crack yet

3 minutes ago, Athlonazu385 said:

Well so far the dongle and files has been dumped already but we haven't found the I/O Board crack yet

That's great, well, hopefully someone can provide us with a I/O board crack soon. Thanks for the info! :very-good:

13 hours ago, trick72 said:

So nice. Anyone got LAN/Network LINK working?

So far not but i have been experimenting with MOHKERZ's Launcher and sdaemon files under my copy of supercars version 3.59 which i got the game to finally run but i still have to use a xbox 360 controller until the keyboard patch comes out but you can press esc on your keyboard to close the game with no errors but in order to boot the service menu you have to press the back button on your controller to enter the service menu then the keyboard functions work in the menu so you can change the settings using Arrow keys, Backspace, Enter, and Space Bar so i can enable the networking under the System Adjustments tab then there's an option saying Current Machine ID but it says no networking as Default so press enter then select Machine ID Number then that's it reboot the game after that you should see Starting Link System but it does appear to show the ip address in the service menu for now so i just have to run it on my Optiplex 740 Enhanced PC and set that one to machine 2 but i will be experimenting with it more but I'll let you know if it does or not.

LinkSysRT39.PNG

SysLinkRTmEN.PNG

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, arcade_power said:

That's great, well, hopefully someone can provide us with a I/O board crack soon. Thanks for the info! :very-good:

No Problem

On 3/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, arcade_power said:

Help is always appreciated. However my issue was not getting the game boot in full screen. The small "problem" I have is that the game is running too fast in the atttract mode and after you have finish a race (the high score list is too fast). It's not an issue gameplay wise, but it would be nice if there was a fix that let's the game run in normal speed during attract mode etc. I tried what Mohkerz said about adding -30fps after noerr in the Mohzerz.ini file but that didn't help.

There is a program i always use which is called Riva Tuner by Guru3D that will allow me to limit the FPS to 60 all the time until you close out the program no matter what the application is it limits the fps in Arcade Games,  Emulators, Videos, and other Miscellaneous Programs

I'm having a problem extracting with 7z.  I used the password that was provided. I also tried extracting with WinRar..... It only partially extracted some of the folders and files.  Any help on this one guys?

FFSC_Screenshot.jpg

6 minutes ago, Ratface said:

I'm having a problem extracting with 7z.  I used the password that was provided. I also tried extracting with WinRar..... It only partially extracted some of the folders and files.  Any help on this one guys?

FFSC_Screenshot.jpg

It extracts all the files in one folder unless your antivirus is deleting some certain files even if it doesn't show that the file has been moved to a virus chest you should go check your settings

Just now, Athlonazu385 said:

It extracts all the files in one folder unless your antivirus is deleting some certain files even if it doesn't show that the file has been moved to a virus chest you should go check your settings

And also WinRaR will extract all of those 500MB files automatically to one folder

Has anyone got the HD patch working posted on pg3? Not sure how to get it working with the game launcher....

Edited by LEGEND80

2 minutes ago, LEGEND80 said:

Has anyone got the HD patch working posted on pg2? Not sure how to get it working with the game launcher....

Not yet but it seems like my experiment supercars files actually work full 1080p but for now if you set your screen resolution to 1600x900 it should fix the problem for you for now until it gets fixed.

I did not follow that at all. Literally read that 10 times and I'm more confused now. :)

I copied over the HD file and I can run it in high res just fine via executing the sdaemon file but there is no proper input. So I need the launcher but it didn't work when I made a bat file to add the resolution switch. I don't think you can pass in params to the launcher...

Edited by LEGEND80

1 hour ago, LEGEND80 said:

I did not follow that at all. Literally read that 10 times and I'm more confused now. :)

I copied over the HD file and I can run it in high res just fine via executing the sdaemon file but there is no proper input. So I need the launcher but it didn't work when I made a bat file to add the resolution switch. I don't think you can pass in params to the launcher...

As Default Raw Thrills only set the Screen Resolution with 1366x768 and 1920x1080 HD Only! Enter Display Properties then set your computer's monitor settings from recommended resolution to 1600x900 (HD) then it will work with the launcher without any patches. I never had problems since then.

ScreenResFFSupercarsSettings.PNG

Then run the launcher then it should work! if you don't like it then wait for a patch!

15 hours ago, 7zxkv said:

Hidden Content

@Athlonazu385 I'm referring to this ^

What you're saying just doesn't make sense in the context of the HD sdaemon provided there. I think we're talking about two different things.... You stated Raw Thrills supports 2 resolutions...but then I have to set to a 3rd resolution?? in my display properties? and then that'll allow the launcher? to start without patches? What patches? Which launcher - there's two (FNFSC_LAUNCHER_v5 & MohkerzLoaderz.exe) .

Forgetting the resolution stuff, the FNFSC launcher works fine, but Mohkerz crashes before gameplay no matter what FYI.

I'm just trying to figure out how to set the resolution (specifically -res19) using the patched sdaemon above, on the FNFSC launcher (to have proper controls), with the switches below:

From README:

The following resolutions can be obtained by using command line arguments.
There is a problem, please ignore.
Thanks to MOHKERS

No arguments = 1366x768
-res5760 = 3840x2160
-res4800 = 3440x1440
-res19   = 1920x1080
-res16   = 1600x900
-res10   = 3200x1800
-res8    = 2560x1440
-res6    = 2560x1080
-res5    = 1280x960

Edited by LEGEND80

Il y a 11 heures, lokofer a dit :

Please read this.... 

Resolution switches in exe are broken, all ui etc will be offscreen or worse. Only res10 is good and is default. 

Game need a smart patch like ducon did for FnF drift. 

To adjust to fullscreen just modify res in dxwnd.dxw file as stated before. Thats all, game will be fullscreen but 1360x768....

Then... To only use Mohkerz loader without launcher, you have to paste the whole game folder to c:/rawart.   

Finally, to give a machine id, its like all FnF from raw thrills... Run game with switch: -mid1 or -mid2 and else... 

Edited by Mohkerz
  • Like 1

so you can only play the game if you have a REAL xbox controller ? :( too bad

1 hour ago, lokofer said:

so you can only play the game if you have a REAL xbox controller ? :( too bad

I think that's the case, but it is the best experience to play with Xbox 360 controller. Playing these Raw thrills games with keyboard is more difficult if you ask me. :P

Any gamepad can be a 360 pad with x360ce. 

Any keyboard can br a 360 pad with x360kb. 

Nuff said... Why redo whats already working ? 

• Like 1