Athlonazu385

[Arcade PC] Fast & Furious SuperCars (Raw Thrills)

il y a une heure, brad808 a dit :

You people are impatient lol. 

Here is 1.27 with all the cars. Keep in mind this is the unmodified disk. 

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

mais ces quoi cette iso comment tu le lance je vois pas sdaemon.exe ?????????

EDIT: ha ces un " unmodified disk "  laisse tomber je comprend rien pour le lancer,quelle fichier qui faut prendre pour le mettre dans super cars ?

EDIT2: la fausse joie, je croyais qu'il était prêt a l'emplois .........:ennuyeux:

Edited by Bruce

15 hours ago, Athlonazu385 said:

It's dependent on some video cards support for the game so generally raw thrills configured some of the graphics cards to be used in the game so just wait for a graphics fix. I assume ducon2016 might figure it out?

ok cool,

I'll have to wait for a GeForce 1050 graphics fix

hace 43 minutos, lalo2000 dijo:

works but imperfect

2.png

use vmware workstation to install and unzip the rawart folder, then embed the sdaemon file of MOHKERZ and it works but there are errors, it comes out in what is recognized as nissan and it does not let you install improvements (i not speak english, use google translate)

1.png

Edited by lalo2000

hace 3 minutos, lalo2000 dijo:

only 6 cars, but others

I think we'll need another cracked sdameon :( it was worth a try :ennuyeux:

3 hours ago, brad808 said:

You people are impatient lol. 

Here is 1.27 with all the cars. Keep in mind this is the unmodified disk. 

Hidden Content

It works great thanks!! It wasn't that damn hard lol

Extract rawart folder with this GUI.

Hidden Content

14 minutes ago, Onkel said:

Extract rawart folder with this GUI.

Hidden Content

That works but everybody else have figured it out already. I have the cracked version of the program but its all cool

Edited by Athlonazu385

Can you check difference between both versions cracked and uncracked. 

And upload the different files ?

Thank you

5 hours ago, Onkel said:

Can you check difference between both versions cracked and uncracked. 

And upload the different files ?

Thank you

Nothing really different about it except for actually creating disk images more than 10GB and it's Newer 2011

This is why the Win 7 Embedded Standard on my version is better because it doesn't BSOD on me XD.

I was replacing the v3.59 rawart files with v1.27's rawart files so it can have all 10 cars! I'm sorry i couldn't help myself to share this!

Better than XP Embedded lol

I might create a .VHD image of 3.59 but it's running on 1.27's files instead for those who owns a real cabinet

xpeFFSCbsod.PNG

4 minutes ago, brad808 said:

So you managed to upload the old cars into the new version? 

Yes but it is difficult task the easy part is to copy the rawart files unmodified from the 1.27's OS VIA usb drive then boot up the 3.59's OS once it starts up i would hit Shift-F5 to enter the system service mode which would be used as a desktop windows including all the basic windows stuff once it's booted then plug in the USB drive into the computer and wait until it comes up if not navigate to the USB drive then copy the rawart folder to the C:\ drive then paste the folder there it will ask if you want to replace the files with this file then press yes to all then your done. But the difficult part is getting the sdaemon.exe from the version 3.59 to work with the 1.27's files without giving crc errors, and not missing cars. It can be accomplished by copying the 1.27's sdaemon.exe, sdaemons.exe files from the system32 folder to the 3.59's system32 folder then replace those exes then reboot the PC so it will go back to normal now it should boot the game properly also it doesn't care about the version.txt file so leave it alone. This might seem complicated but it will work if done correctly. It should also solve having all 10 cars back but you will have to set up the network through the games service menu again if you have linked the cabinet to other supercars cabinets or otherwise it won't play multiplayer.

• Like 1

If it's too confusing or hard just wait for a .VHD image because i will create one with all the modifications completed on it so you can just clone the disk/partitions to any real hard drive just like superbikes 2

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Athlonazu385 said:

If it's too confusing or hard just wait for a .VHD image because i will create one with all the modifications completed on it so you can just clone the disk/partitions to any real hard drive just like superbikes 2

we are awaiting for VHD

1 hour ago, spiderzsoft said:

we are awaiting for VHD

It might take a while to upload so be patient. Like i said its for the people who owns a real cabinet only so if you want to run it in a VM be prepared to have drivers, usb dongle, and i/o board because the OS is limited so Mohkerz's Loader will not work but you can give it your best shot but i only have tested the image on my FnF Drift Dell 740 PC with a GeForce 8400GS GFX card nothing else but the 8400GS somehow works with Supercars version 2.17 but not the version 3.59 so i only been able to load all of the files on it plus i only have the Fast and the Furious Original LPT Dongle so that's totally useless. The VHD max size is set to 80GB but it is dynamic so it might be lower than 80GB!

Edited by Athlonazu385

think I need to just accept that super cars and drift are not compatible with my graphics card... :( I've tried everything.  any more suggestions? cheers 

hace 5 minutos, actiononion dijo:

think I need to just accept that super cars and drift are not compatible with my graphics card... :( I've tried everything.  any more suggestions? cheers 

Hidden Content

try this, copy the files d3d8 and d3dto9 into the root of the game
  • Like 2

its fine with FNFSC_LAUNCHER_v5 but with teknoparrot it boots up but crashes just after car selection 

Edited by actiononion
  • Like 2

hace 9 minutos, actiononion dijo:

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you thank you thank you

Well, thanks to duncon2016 made it possible with your file 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lalo2000 said:

Well, thanks to duncon2016 made it possible with your file 

yeah massive thanks to duncon2016. what a legend

• Like 1

The same thing happens to mine.  What did you do to make it clear up and play properly?  I had a Nvidia GeForce and it plays with the black lines.

Il y a 10 heures, Mohkerz a dit :

No I will never give nothing more to this community, SEE YOU NEVER.... RIP

Everybody thank Bruce and soso92 for being retarded bastards... 

ces toi le roi des petit bâtard  (derrière ton écran ces simple d'insuster  les gens mais devant moi tu fermerais ta gueule)

je te rebanni .....j’espère ne plus voir ton pseudo de merde....

Et en plus ces toi qui a commencer a nous insulte (petit pede) malicon

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

STP Bruce, merci d'arrêter qu'importe qui a commencé ou pas.
Je comprend le ras le cul des gens qui contribue activement comme Mohkerz et qui se mangent des remarques H24 de la part d'abrutis parce que ca va jamais assez vite, tu aurais du le comprend toi aussi avant de vous embrouiller pour de la merde (et ecnore une fois ca vous regardes perso je m'en tape). Ce que je vois en attendant c'est qu'on perd un mec important de la scène et tu y perds aussi. C'est juste dommage. Maintenant on arrête définitivement cette discussion en public, on en reparlera par la suite de toute façon, merci.

Pas de réponse ici (privé ou discord uniquement), sinon retour au sujet.

Edited by 7zxkv
  • Like 1

Well because of MOHKERZ deleting all the files i will be uploading a new copy of the working supercars game do you want version 1.27 old version or 3.59 newer version with all the previous fixes? They all come with Mohkerz Loader and .exes plus all the important files

Edited by Athlonazu385

2 hours ago, Athlonazu385 said:

Well because of MOHKERZ deleting all the files i will be uploading a new copy of the working supercars game do you want version 1.27 old version or 3.59 newer version with all the previous fixes? They all come with Mohkerz Loader and .exes plus all the important files

i want version 1.27

Supercars is now reuploaded this is the complete version 1.27 of the game!

Only working with an Xbox360 Controller!!

Link: mega://enc2?rmUo6qpIqa83B8PVnNZFK_wCDi9sBL9GkeyMKttDzsvFaYbSzBdiY94n6MBRgMjNH_bo27zAZzemBZGcfEIV-A

Use MegaDownloader 1.7 to download this file

Edited by 7zxkv
added to post 1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you Athlonazu385, this is great and much appreciated!

Hope it will work for me. Downloading now. :)

It's so sad, that MOHKERZ stopped doing his magic for thi community. MOHKERZ LOADERZ is running the 3.59 version perfectly, with working pin code and name entering, which is not working (well) in TP.

Edit:

Downloaded now... in this version, am I supposed to see 10 cars???

I have only 6. :(

Edited by GamingRob

5 hours ago, GamingRob said:

Thank you Athlonazu385, this is great and much appreciated!

Hope it will work for me. Downloading now. :)

It's so sad, that MOHKERZ stopped doing his magic for thi community. MOHKERZ LOADERZ is running the 3.59 version perfectly, with working pin code and name entering, which is not working (well) in TP.

Edit:

Downloaded now... in this version, am I supposed to see 10 cars???

I have only 6. :(

It still won't have all 10 cars but if you do quickplay it will work. You just can't select the extra cars from the menu unfortunately.

Edited by Athlonazu385

Anyone figured out the keys for manual gear shift? I see them in teknoparrot as configurable, but cannot seem to find them with Mohkerz loader (TP does not work for me).

Edited by lyzanxia

Someone posted a link to all the Raw Thrills games before, but I've lost track on what page it was posted on, so could some kind soul please post the link for Super Cars (original version from Mohkerz)? 

Edited by arcade_power
Found the game on 1st page..should have looked.