Athlonazu385

[Arcade PC] Fast & Furious SuperCars (Raw Thrills)

On 5/9/2019 at 8:19 PM, brad808 said:

The old versions of the game have it. I'm running 1.27 and all 10 cars are in it

It seems like my version 1.13 was actually 2.69 for HP 705 G3 PC.

So if you can upload the disk image for version 1.27? i would appreciate it!

Hey everyone,

For some reason I can't figure out how to load this or find the fnfsc_loader_v5.  Can you assist?  Do I have to download the 5 SUPERCARS files then place them into a specific folder and get a loader in order to play them?

I got the files but they don't do anything when I double click them.  Is there something I'm missing?

Capture.PNG

Thanks!  I was only able to extract the 1st file and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th error out in 7zip.  The game loads but it has black blocks when I play the courses.  Is that due to the 4 files not opening or thats how it plays?

Can I just set the game in one folder and tell Teknoparrot where it is? The cracked post doesn't seem to mention the program.

Le 10/05/2019 à 04:19, brad808 a dit :

The old versions of the game have it. I'm running 1.27 and all 10 cars are in it

Partage ta version sa serai cool :very-good:  (ces la seul façon d'avoir les 10 voitures)   (ces pas bien de faire baver les gens,genre j'ai les 10 voitures et bien partage ta version):very-good:

Sinon j'ai mis la version 3.59 et toujours pas les 10 voitures....

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by Bruce

Le 10/05/2019 à 04:19, brad808 a dit :

Les anciennes versions du jeu l'ont. Je cours 1.27 et les 10 voitures sont dedans

Salut tu peux partager ta version stp merci

I can share mine but it might take a while. I have to make an ISO and then I only have 1mb internet connection so it'll take a really long time to upload. 

• Like 3

hace 6 minutos, brad808 dijo:

I can share mine but it might take a while. I have to make an ISO and then I only have 1mb internet connection so it'll take a really long time to upload. 

Thank you very much 

Le 13/03/2019 à 14:54, 7zxkv a dit :

Hidden Content

tu sais comment utiliser ce patch HD  ????

il y a 20 minutes, brad808 a dit :

Je peux partager le mien mais cela peut prendre un certain temps. Je dois faire une image ISO puis je n'ai qu'une connexion Internet de 1 Mo, donc le téléchargement prendra beaucoup de temps. 

Thx man if you can share it

il y a 46 minutes, brad808 a dit :

thank you :very-good:

3 hours ago, brad808 said:

I'll be waiting for your version 1.27 I'm excited!

Bon voila après quelque recherche:::::::

On ces tous planter ,,,ces pas " fast and the furious super cars " qu'on a mais ces bien " Super cars " ....

Bon sur Super Cars il y a que 6 voitures et la dernière mise a jour ces la 3.69:

que voici :(Ces écrit ceci "  6 world class licensed Supercars " donc ces 6 voitures)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Et sur Fast and the furious supercars il y a bien 10 voitures et la dernière mise a jour ces la 1.14 (donc on a pas fast and the furious mais bien supercars )

voila la preuve : (ces écrit ceci " 10 new Super Cars " donc ces bien 10 voitures)

Hidden Content

et la derniere mise a jour :

Hidden Content

Donc il faudrait faire une icone que pour supercars V 3.59 qu'on a sur la première page de ce poste (juste a faire copier coller pour la mise a jour de Supercars)

1557773078-sdaemon-2019-05-13-20-36-08-7

de toute façon il y a moyen de savoir si on a les 6 ou 10 voitures il suffit d'aller sur le test mode.

Dans:

Test mode / game audits/ Vehicles 

regarder que 6 voitures car on a Supercars :

Hidden Content

PS:

Donc on va attendre patiemment le dump du vrais " Fast and the furious super cars " avec les 10 voitures ......Donc @brad808  a bien la bonne version (et encore merci de nous préparer le dump)

Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

It's important to note that in later version of "fast and furious supercars" they removed the other 4 cars (not just in "supercars" which originally only had 6 anyway). I'm not sure what version they removed them though. The changelog isn't complete unfortunately as it stops at v1.14 but clearly there are more after that because I have one and the latest version they sent me is 2.06. Somewhere between 1.27 and 2.06 the cars and branding were removed

Good free iso creator software? I tried poweriso but free version only allows 700mb files.

1 hour ago, brad808 said:

Good free iso creator software? I tried poweriso but free version only allows 700mb files.

I use ImgBurn for my supercars discs to ISO Images or Files. Plus it's unlimited!

It's readable

maxresdefault92.PNG

maxresdefault93.PNG

maxresdefault94.PNG

• Like 1

When you guys play do you get black lines on the roadway?  I’ve played it on 2 laptops, and the same thing happens.  i7. One has a Nvidia GeForce in it.  

885B5141-8D1C-4E4A-9D43-71BE19B1F621.jpeg

1 hour ago, brad808 said:

Thanks I have image made now but need to get it uploaded. 

if you have slow speed Net connection then its very simple.... just install Team Viewer and share your game folder to some one who has fastest Inter Net Speed... like,,,

linglang and NoKey they download from your PC and upload it on Mega etc...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DarkX1 said:

When you guys play do you get black lines on the roadway?  I’ve played it on 2 laptops, and the same thing happens.  i7. One has a Nvidia GeForce in it.  

yes. loads of glitches and popups

5 minutes ago, actiononion said:

yes. loads of glitches and popups

11 hours ago, DarkX1 said:

might be missing a few visual studio or directx9 files /

vis studio 2006 -2017 

could be a buggy download / 

also its really dependant on any type of computer specs / 

2 hours ago, jonathanhooper said:

might be missing a few visual studio or directx9 files /

vis studio 2006 -2017 

could be a buggy download / 

also its really dependant on any type of computer specs / 

I've tried installing missing files and tried downloading from a few different links. tracks still have black stripes and major pop ups. lol  

40 minutes ago, actiononion said:

I've tried installing missing files and tried downloading from a few different links. tracks still have black stripes and major pop ups. lol  

It's dependent on some video cards support for the game so generally raw thrills configured some of the graphics cards to be used in the game so just wait for a graphics fix. I assume ducon2016 might figure it out?

9 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

if you have slow speed Net connection then its very simple.... just install Team Viewer and share your game folder to some one who has fastest Inter Net Speed... like,,,

linglang and NoKey they download from your PC and upload it on Mega etc...

My speed is 54mbps but i'm not sure it will be fast enough to upload a 3.5GB ISO image around 20 minutes.

Edited by Athlonazu385

13 minutes ago, Athlonazu385 said:

My speed is 54mbps but i'm not sure it will be fast enough to upload a 3.5GB ISO image around 20 minutes.

brad808 said He has 1 mb slow connection... take time to upload supercars V 3.59 iso ... so thats why i advise him to share P2P sharing to some one.

You should contact brad808 and get iso from his PC and upload this forum... other wise brad808 need much time to upload by his slow Net connection :ennuyeux:

sorry for my bad English hope you understand.

2 hours ago, spiderzsoft said:

brad808 said He has 1 mb slow connection... take time to upload supercars V 3.59 iso ... so thats why i advise him to share P2P sharing to some one.

You should contact brad808 and get iso from his PC and upload this forum... other wise brad808 need much time to upload by his slow Net connection :ennuyeux:

sorry for my bad English hope you understand.

I already have the version 3.59 ISO i just don't have his version 1.27 ISO so i might try to contact him but i only have Team Viewer with file transfer

3 minutes ago, Athlonazu385 said:

I already have the version 3.59 ISO i just don't have his version 1.27 ISO so i might try to contact him but i only have Team Viewer with file transfer

But i think if i try using the File Transfer it might make it slower on my end retrieving the ISO image

Maybe it needs a high end gaming desktop to run clear?  Mohkerz on youtube has it playing fine without the black lines and popups.  I do notice if you wait after choosing your car to let it countdown before starting the race it loads clearer than if i hit start race right away.  Anyone here play it clear?  If so, what machine is it running on?

You people are impatient lol. 

Here is 1.27 with all the cars. Keep in mind this is the unmodified disk. 

Hidden Content

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hace 9 minutos, brad808 dijo:

Hidden Content

thanks!!! 

il y a 36 minutes, brad808 a dit :

Hidden Content

Thank you man :very-good: