spiderzsoft

[Arcade PC] Super Bikes 2™ (Raw Thrills)

27 minutes ago, reaperke said:

Any change someone has updated links on this one? It seems they're no longer working

1st page post is update now... download from 1st post

Hum, I can't get this to run at all.  Using latest TP the game will load, but as soon as I press start it crashes and exits.

Shouldn't I be able to launch sdaemon.exe?  When I do the game immediately exits.  I never get a screen to come up.  I tried a mix match of all files linked to try.  Nada.  I used the dump in the main post and tried the 7 file dump mid thread using the large EXE.  Same exact outcome.

Windows 10 1909

2 ore fa, ISOHaven ha scritto:

Hum, I can't get this to run at all.  Using latest TP the game will load, but as soon as I press start it crashes and exits.

Shouldn't I be able to launch sdaemon.exe?  When I do the game immediately exits.  I never get a screen to come up.  I tried a mix match of all files linked to try.  Nada.  I used the dump in the main post and tried the 7 file dump mid thread using the large EXE.  Same exact outcome.

Windows 10 1909

I'm playng it using Game Loader + JConfig and it works good with no crash.

I'm on WiN10 1909 too.

38 minuti fa, petje ha scritto:

Can RawArt games be run from any folder location or still only from C:/RawArt ?

Solution ?

I launch this one and FnF DRIFT from any drive, no problem!

Edited by nohero

2 hours ago, petje said:

Can RawArt games be run from any folder location or still only from C:/RawArt ?

Solution ?

Tried that as well.  Still no good.  As stated by nohero, other games seem to run ok from other folders.  DD, Supercars and H2O are running ok.

1 hour ago, nohero said:

I'm playng it using Game Loader + JConfig and it works good with no crash.

I just tried GL and it got me a lot farther.  Actually got into the game.  Menu selection was whack and the race ended the second it started.  Any chance I could get your GL+JConfig settings?  Thanks for the tip in this direction.

Really weird that's running so different on my machine.

EDIT:

nm, I found the SB2 specific JConfig and just like that it works fine, no more crashing or wigged out loading issues.  Thanks again!

Edited by ISOHaven